coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
If parents did have her phone, they have been reading all the texts you sent her about meeting up to fuck lol.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

coke wrote:

If parents did have her phone, they have been reading all the texts you sent her about meeting up to fuck lol.
shifty dun goofed
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Get a milf instead. They will teach you things you've only seen Rocco do on your monitor. Plus they tend to buy you dinner for the effort.
Srsly. Go get ya self a randy Stifflers mom. It'll be worth it. No foolies. I promise.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

coke wrote:

Nah luckily after she stopped talking to me I didn't mention anything about sex.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK

Macbeth wrote:

She sounds like she needs you to swoop down, rescue her, and then take her away from here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLwWvWeWggw
Take her somewhere where love is like breathing. I don't think she will care where you go as long as she's there with you, baby.
You are a man of impeccable taste.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Thanks wah. That means a lot coming from a guy who knows who Wee-Bey Brice is.

What genre is this?
Wreckognize
+294|6456
Honey came in and she caught me red-handed creeping with the girl next door. Picture this we were both butt-naked banging on the bathroom floor.  How could I forget that I had given her an extra key?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
it wasn't me.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
All the time she was standing there should couldnt take her eyes off me
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
it wasn't me.
Adams_BJ
3 girls want to have sex. 2 of them do pole together. what do.
Wreckognize
+294|6456
To be a true player you haffi know how fi play. If she say you're not, convince her say you're gay. Never admit to a word when she say. Makes a claim and you tell her baby no way.

Last edited by Wreckognize (2013-01-17 22:10:01)

Adams_BJ
and then you eat da poo poo
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

Adams_BJ wrote:

and then you eat da poo poo
this is where the fun starts.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

3 girls want to have sex. 2 of them do pole together. what do.
Get the third one into pole dancing and then introduce all three of them to your pole.
Adams_BJ
They've all be introduced to my pole, just at separate times. So maybe just make the third do pole?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
If they have met before maybe try to get a threesome happening.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
My best friend(who is not my best friend when he's drunk) managed to exchange numbers with a girl I'm starting to like last night while he was drunk.  I'm pissed, if it were any other girl at that party I wouldn't have given a shit but it had to be that girl

Should I tell her he's a player or just let it be?  I get the feeling she was just doing it to be polite, he had to really work at it but I'm pretty sure he just wants to fuck her on a night when he's drunk and it's making me infuriated thinking about it because I think he could pull it off like he can with pretty much any girl he really wants to
CC-Marley
+407|6799
don't cockblock your bud
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I can't even explain how angry I'll be if he fucks her
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
lets face you're never going to get any pussy.  ever.

might as well become a faggot.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I already had her number, it was for her old phone though
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Girl code dictates that if your friend likes someone (whether they told anyone or not), has liked them, or will like them in the future, you can't make any moves. Guy code dictates that if your friend has a chance of getting lucky, it doesn't matter if you have been pining for someone publicly for 20 years...you give them a high five and go about your day.

...or something like that.

Are you a guy or a girl?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I didn't realize I'm not allowed to be jealous because I'm a guy
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

I was being sarcastic about guy code/girl code.  If it really bugs you, ask your friend to step back.  But, if you haven't actually made your feelings known to this girl, it would be unfair to her if she did have feelings for your friend.  If you friend knows that you like her...well, what kind of friend is he?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard