NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

maybe
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
I guess I could just ignore her but if she's going to ignore me I might as well give it one last shot.

"You DTF? I can come by same time as last. Lets have some fun."

Something like that
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

That's pretty good and sounds casual enough.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Just do what I do, send her a message saying "Bitch, dis dick ain't gon suck itself"

She will respect the authoritative tone.
Wreckognize
+294|6486

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I guess I could just ignore her but if she's going to ignore me I might as well give it one last shot.

"You DTF? I can come by same time as last. Lets have some fun."

Something like that
The whole THAT SHIT IS PLAYED OUT CUT THAT BITCH LOOSE AND MOVE THE FUCK ON message has been lost on ya huh?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
If it's already played out and over with, then there isn't a problem with sending one last text. It wouldn't hurt more than is already hurt. If it's already 0 chance, another message can't make it negative chances.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
Until she slaps you with a restraining order for stalking.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
She wouldn't. I'd only send her that last one and stop.
Adams_BJ
or you can pretend that the last one was the last one and then stop now.
Wreckognize
+294|6486

-Sh1fty- wrote:

If it's already played out and over with, then there isn't a problem with sending one last text. It wouldn't hurt more than is already hurt. If it's already 0 chance, another message can't make it negative chances.
Except that it sounds clingy and desperate and helps cement the fact that this girl will never contact you again.  Think, maybe in a few weeks shes horny again and thinks "Hey that Brad kid had some trouble getting it up but he was pretty good with his tongue, maybe I should give him a second chance.  Oh wait, if I ride his disco stick again I'll have to endure another avalanche of clinger texts and calls about his feeeeelings.  Maybe I'll call up that guy who bangs me then can control his emotions.  He's pretty secure he must have some other shit going on I wonder what I can do to get his attention?"

Last edited by Wreckognize (2012-12-30 22:22:28)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Adams_BJ wrote:

or you can pretend that the last one was the last one and then stop now.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

Wreckognize wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Except that it sounds clingy and desperate and helps cement the fact that this girl will never contact you again.  Think, maybe in a few weeks shes horny again and thinks "Hey that Brad kid had some trouble getting it up but he was pretty good with his tongue, maybe I should give him a second chance.  Oh wait, if I ride his disco stick again I'll have to endure another avalanche of clinger texts and calls about his feeeeelings.  Maybe I'll call up that guy who bangs me then can control his emotions.  He's pretty secure he must have some other shit going on I wonder what I can do to get his attention?"
That whole paragraph just shows how fucking stupid and unevolved girls are
Adams_BJ
Or that they just tend to migrate towards the strong ones.
Wreckognize
+294|6486

_j5689_ wrote:

That whole sentence just shows how fucking stupid and unevolved you are.  Your virginity is showing.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

_j5689_ wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

ROFL
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I agree with what Adams say, and I also agree with what most of you have said. I realize there's a very slim chance, and since there's nothing to lose I don't see why it would hurt to send a last text. Anyway, I most likely will ask her exactly what I posted up since some of you thought it was alright.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

umm no one thought it was alright

except aussiereaper. and his post didnt seem sarcastic at all

and j98938409091000 but his asperger's is diagnosed already
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I agree with what Adams say, and I also agree with what most of you have said. I realize there's a very slim chance, and since there's nothing to lose I don't see why it would hurt to send a last text. Anyway, I most likely will ask her exactly what I posted up since some of you thought it was alright.
just do whatever you want it doesnt matter
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DUnlimited
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Mutantbear wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

just do whatever you want it doesnt matter it's not like you've ever listened to anything anyone has said in this thread
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
bullshit

What advice have you guys told me that I haven't listened to? It would have to be more than one or two things to say I never listen. I've learned to not give a fuck, I've been out on many dates, and I've been laid. I can get laid again tomorrow and the next day if I want (and had extremely low standards)

oh and #2 just said on FB she got a gym membership to try and get in shape. If she would go on runs with me and ate right I bet she would lose the weight fast. 3 mile runs daily and good dieting does wonders. Core workout, running, and protein shakes got me 4 pounds in under a month.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
Holy fuck, I hope you didn't actually text her that.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

Shifty you're gonna get arrested if you don't stop being such a smooth criminal.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
rdx-fx
+955|6592

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You're forgetting one major detail.

Either way, there's no chance.

Leave it alone, and you can walk away with a bit of class and dignity left.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
shifty are you so desperate that you are mewling to some first-timer via text for more hook-ups?

... and are you seriously considering a fitness regimen to whip some fattie into shape so you can put your 2-inch hook penis into her?

you were somehow so much more charming when you were a fire & brimstone virgin.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

How old is this girl?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard