+65|4317

m3thod wrote:

lets circle jerk
hot
What are you looking at dicknose
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5574

I hope Google tv takes off. I don't watch ESPN but am stuck with it while they want me to upgrade to a new package for Fuel TV. Smh

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-12-28 13:16:22)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6620|949

you don't watch ESPN? do you have no balls?
Frank Reynolds
+65|4317

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

espn is a disgrace to sports.  the only thing worth a damn is 30 for 30.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6620|949

Frank Reynolds wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

30 for 30 is solid.  Did you see the one on Bo Jackson?  But to your point, 30 for 30 is produced independently and then sold to ESPN.

ESPN is still OK.  I just watch it for updates, but yes, it has changed a lot over the years (for the worse i think).  You and I have had this discussion before.

@m3th: go eat some sausage!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6660|UK
?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5346|London, England
I hate ESPN. It caters to over the edge fanatics, the type of people that would buy a used jockstrap in order to sniff their favorite players junk.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Frank Reynolds
+65|4317

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

30 for 30 is solid.  Did you see the one on Bo Jackson?  But to your point, 30 for 30 is produced independently and then sold to ESPN.

ESPN is still OK.  I just watch it for updates, but yes, it has changed a lot over the years (for the worse i think).  You and I have had this discussion before.

@m3th: go eat some sausage!
bo jackson is by far the best athlete i have ever seen and doubt i will see someone just like him in my lifetime.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6620|949

agree 100%
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6611|Little Bentcock
Hey mac why is the workout thread stupid
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5777|Catherine Black
>sports
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6620|949

m3thod wrote:

?
I don't know much about fructose and glucose and sucrose, so my default response is to go eat some sausage.

Jay wrote:

I hate ESPN. It caters to over the edge fanatics, the type of people that would buy a used jockstrap in order to sniff their favorite players junk.
Actually it's completely the opposite.  It caters to the masses...that's why there is more emphasis on the 'E' part of ESPN than the 'S' these days.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6660|UK
just knowledge you pick up from weight training, glycogen replenishment, diets all that kind of boring wank.

Also no u
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6611|Little Bentcock
Everyone knows that in order to build muscle you just eat a shit tonne

also I saw horrible histories for the first time yesterday, I love that show lol

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2012-12-28 14:40:34)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

m3thod wrote:

?
I don't know much about fructose and glucose and sucrose, so my default response is to go eat some sausage.

Jay wrote:

Actually it's completely the opposite.  It caters to the masses...that's why there is more emphasis on the 'E' part of ESPN than the 'S' these days.
Well, I guess my opinion is outdated then. I haven't really watched the channel all that much for the past ten years because it was so over the top.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6620|949

it gets worse every year.  The downward spiral for me started with the 24 hour Brett Favre coverage.  IT probably happened sooner, but that was the eye-opener for me.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5472|Bolingbrook, Illinois
only 28 pages and the month is almost over? is this a normal thing now?
Frank Reynolds
+65|4317

HaiBai wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/61345/1a-grumpy-cat-art-gu8kjvrb-1good-morning-cat.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

HaiBai wrote:

Site was down for a week.
-Frederick Bastiat
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5953|London, England

Jay wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

well it is a normal thing because the site is down for a decent amount of time every month
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Frank Reynolds
+65|4317

Mutantbear wrote:

Jay wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

well it is a normal thing because the site is down for a decent amount of time every month
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/61345/Cool_f6f25d_1166796.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6620|949

HaiBai wrote:

did you ever mail out that thing you were supposed to, or still being a little baby about it?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5953|London, England

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Jay wrote:

r u ok?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Frank Reynolds
+65|4317

Mutantbear wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

r u ok?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/61345/GrumpyCatOnTheOutdoors-5219.jpg
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6669|Disaster Free Zone

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

You can't and shouldn't prevent your children from making their own food choices outside the home. As long as you have a solid diet at home you ensure your child's normal and sane behavior.

Feeding your child is not over protecting it. From birth to at least 14 you're likely to have near complete control over your child's diet. Just feed them at each meal time and they will be much less likely to have the desire to eat shitty foods. People think going to mcds is easier and cheaper than buying groceries and cooking food. Then they get diabeetus and a erectile dysfunction. This shit isn't complicated. People are just brain washed and pumped full of otherwise unnecessary pharmaceuticals. Eating a real diet includes the use of medicinal herbs. Which, except for those extreme cases, eliminate the need for industry drugs. But it's all because of media brainwashing and scientific plots against us.
OK but I feed the cat the best catfood, fry him the most expensive fish - snapper etc.
I let him out and he eats lizards.

Explain that.
Snapper is an expensive fish!? I caught 17 with my brother one time on a dock inside of an hour. Should've airmailed them to Oz instead of letting my Polish grandmother bury them under a bush in the garden.
Considering snapper don't live near americaville I highly doubt that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australasian_snapper

and $20-30 a kg isn't 'that' expensive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard