-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5619|Ventura, California
Yeah they're just beginning. Like I said though "Don't care had sex."
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6251|eXtreme to the maX
Was it all rainbows and unicorns?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
I imagine shifty's fantasy to be moar liek machine guns and fallout clouds.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock
and thrush
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
No me gusta
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah it was a military themed sex night. We both wore camies and gas masks. We also spoke in military terms. It was a successful mission.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's funny cause she is Christian like me. I forget how the conversation started but basically at first she was like "Yeah I have some regrets and I shouldn't have done that crap." and I was like, "well I don't think it's a big deal I think it's fine" and she basically said she only said that because it was expected of her from her christian family so then we started talking about it and decided to be fuck buddies. First time was good but I had to leave earlier than expected cause we were worried the noise we made woke up her parents so I got outta there after like an hour. Then we were like lets do it saturday, we'll get a room. So from the first time Tuesday till Saturday we were texting everyday all the time and then saturday night everything was well planned and she canceled cause of the rain and we said we'd do it some other time then she stopped answering my texts. I asked her what was up after two days and she took me off FB. Think next Tuesday I'll just text her "Hey lets use those condoms we got, how about your place tonight at 9;30?"
Brasso
+1,549|6775

that's kind of weird that she would just cut off talking like that. does she have a bf or something?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Nah. She broke up with her boyfriend about three weeks before we started talking and she was pretty depressed so I started talking to her. She really appreciated me being there for her. I feel like I was rebound sex but I don't really care. We're fuck buddies nothing more. Since that's the case I think it was the casual chat she didn't want and I'll just stick to hooking up talk when I text her. I noticed she only replied to one of my texts and that was the one saying I could come over that night if she wanted to but it was Christmas Eve or something so she couldn't. I almost feel like just showing up, she's super horny and I don't think she'd turn it down but that would be really weird so I'll just text her like 6 hours before and be like hey lets bang tonight, last time was amazing! Maybe that will work I donno.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's funny cause she is Christian like me.
Whats funny about you both selling your soul to Satan?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well it's an eye opening I guess you could say.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6816|UK
She just realised how much a slut she is, you need to work the you mean a lot to me channel to pork her again
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Adams_BJ
maybe her parent found out, and they have started whipping her
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well it's an eye opening I guess you could say.
That was just a glimpse, keep doing the devil's work and he'll show you much, much more.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well anyway it appears she just wants to keep it to sex. The only text she responded to was about it. I'll just text her Tuesday to see if she wants to do it again. She got the condoms anyway so.
Adams_BJ
that bitch has the condoms? Want me to sort her out mate?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

-Sh1fty- wrote:

had sex
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6298|what

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well anyway it appears she just wants to keep it to sex. The only text she responded to was about it. I'll just text her Tuesday to see if she wants to do it again. She got the condoms anyway so.
Pretty sure you're the one who should be wearing the condom.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

AussieReaper wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Pretty sure you're the one who should be wearing the condom.
Maybe she's a he, too?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Nah she bought them just because it was more practical. It's a long explanation and doesn't matter but she didn't mind getting them for us. But yeah so she bought the condoms on that Friday night so I don't know why she up and cut contact Saturday morning.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6838
What Method said.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6656|Gold Coast
nice work shiftmeister
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Speaking of what M3thod said, I do like her more than just a fuck buddy. If it doesn't workout than whatever but I'd like to reestablish contact.

Haven't tried talking to her since Sunday so how would something like, "Hey >name<, I just wanted to say you mean a lot to me and I hope we can get back in touch." how should I word that?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6436|Washington St.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

fuck
Look at you! Swearing and everything!

Our boy is growing up

(as far as the reestablishing contact I dunno sorry)
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5503|London, England
Ask her out on a real date without mentioning sex. Like hey, wanna go to the movies or something? If all you're gonna talk about is sex with her then you'll make her feel like she's just a blow up doll.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard