Yeah, it's good fun.
Crossbow is interesting, too. I like having anti-vehicle capabilities on any class, to an extent.
Crossbow is interesting, too. I like having anti-vehicle capabilities on any class, to an extent.
Pages: 1 … 670 671 672 673 674 … 683
my usernamebennisboy wrote:
What's everyone's psn IDs?

I always use them.KuSTaV wrote:
Anyone else utilise the MAV/T-UGS as much as me? My most common medal is the surveillance one at 6, each earned with 30 surveillance ribbons, and am 3 ribbons shy of a seventh medal. Seems like a pretty decent tactic in the large volume TDM servers on specific maps. I can get some pretty decent points on Caspian border, Tehran highway and Kharg island using the MAV since the height of the map isnt restricted as it is with Sienne crossing for example. Spotting it seems is also a good booster for some extra points if using the MAV, since essentially its about 40 or 60 for the surveillance assist isnt it? Then another 20 on top for spotted assist. Good way to get points doing essentially nothing.
The T-UGS is pretty decent for the TDM map of Metro. Actually I've got a pretty decent method set out as recon that manages to get some surveillance points as well as kills, since the map is so small and everyone usually is centered in those two buildings. So I guess its a passive method to accumulate more points and ribbons.
I don't really use it that much to be honest, I prefer just to play assault when I play TDM. My most common medal is the Combat Efficiency Medal with 77 of them. That said, I do appreciate it when people playing as recon are actually using their TUGs/MAV/Spawn beacons effectively.KuSTaV wrote:
Anyone else utilise the MAV/T-UGS as much as me? My most common medal is the surveillance one at 6, each earned with 30 surveillance ribbons, and am 3 ribbons shy of a seventh medal.
Last edited by Little BaBy JESUS (2012-12-18 15:16:54)

Pages: 1 … 670 671 672 673 674 … 683