Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma
Ohh boy, the liberal anti-gun establishment is already having a field day with this.  A gun did not kill those kids.  An evil man WITH a gun killed those children.  Without a gun, someone demented enough to kill 20 kindergartners would have found another way to visit misery upon those people. 

Guns are not evil, people are.  Guns are no more evil than a car is in the hands of a drunk driver.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD
i dunno, that Chinaman who slashed 20 kids at a school today didn't seem very successful at killing anybody

not that I think guns are inherently evil or anything, but it's a hell of a lot easier to kill a bunch of people with a gun than, well, anything else besides explosives or some other weapon like a bioweapon

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-12-14 19:13:47)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6728|St. Andrews / Oslo

The "guns don't kill people" is a ridiculous justification.

By that rationale, bombs don't either - can I have those as well?

Many of the guns that are legal in the US are, as far as I can tell, made to make it easier to severely injure and/or kill another human being. No?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
what's the mental health support structures like over there?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England

Spark wrote:

Fine if you take advantage of them. People who seek help are looked down on though.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5539|Toronto

rallrall wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Many of the guns that are legal in the US are, as far as I can tell, made to make it easier to severely injure and/or kill another human being. No?
>That awkward moment when Norway (your country) holds the record for worst shooting rampage.
Wait, wait, has 'that awkward moment' now replaced the word 'ironic'?

Besides this, what's your point? Norwegians don't get a say because the worst of a type of largely random event (which we've decided to use to talk about gun control) happened in their country? If so, American exceptionalism really has gone too far.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

Spark wrote:

Like our healthcare system in general
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6655|BC, Canada

Extra Medium wrote:

Ohh boy, the liberal anti-gun establishment is already having a field day with this.  A gun did not kill those kids.  An evil man WITH a gun killed those children.  Without a gun, someone demented enough to kill 20 kindergartners would have found another way to visit misery upon those people. 

Guns are not evil, people are.  Guns are no more evil than a car is in the hands of a drunk driver.
Naw, its just easier to commit school shootings with a gun than a car. Especially when the driver is to drunk to find the school. Also isn't it illegal to drink and drive.
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

Fine if you take advantage of them. People who seek help are looked down on though.
So they're broken.

Fix that first. Big, big drain on society if you don't have a proper one.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England

Spark wrote:

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

So they're broken.

Fix that first. Big, big drain on society if you don't have a proper one.
Shrug. Macho society.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

I dont think that is accurate at all
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
So is ours. And we've been doing a shitload of work to fix ours.

This goes far, far beyond just mass shootings.
~ Richard Feynman
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma
I love how all the foreigners look down on America from their supposed moral high horses, but if they had as easy of access to guns as we do they would all be gun owners.
Mutantbear

rallrall wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

>That awkward moment when Norway (your country) holds the record for worst shooting rampage.
I want androoz to leave

Extra Medium wrote:

I love how all the foreigners look down on America from their supposed moral high horses, but if they had as easy of access to guns as we do they would all be gun owners.
r u ok?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

Naw, its just easier to commit school shootings with a gun than a car. Especially when the driver is to drunk to find the school. Also isn't it illegal to drink and drive.
It's also illegal to pull a gun and shoot down 20 kids too. Didn't stop that dude from doing it too.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5539|Toronto

Extra Medium wrote:

This solidifies it. The whole account is a troll. Excellent feigned anger. Needs to rely a little less on such common arguments given your post history. Know your audience.

7/10.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Spark
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
wait it took you that long to tell?
~ Richard Feynman
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4192|Oklahoma

Pochsy wrote:

Extra Medium wrote:

This solidifies it. The whole account is a troll. Excellent feigned anger. Needs to rely a little less on such common arguments given your post history. Know your audience.

7/10.
It strikes true so you call me a troll because you have no counter to my argument.  You honestly know in your heart most of the morons on this site that constantly say how horrible guns are would own several given that firearms were as cheap and readily available in their neck of the woods.  YOU KNOW THEY WOULD, don't even shit me and say they wouldn't.  We're on a website built upon a game built upon GUNS for fucks sake.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5539|Toronto

Extra Medium wrote:

It strikes [...] your heart. [...] the morons on this site say horrible [...] shit.  We're on a website [...] for fucks sake.
I took care of the key points for you, bro.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney

Extra Medium wrote:

This is why it's widely considered you're an idiot.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I support making all guns illegal, then no one will have them. No one has ever been able to obtain things that are illegal. I can't believe people are so resistant to creating a perfect society.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

I'm okay with guns. I would hoard them if I could. I'm against concealed carry though.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5582

one 4 you newbie
https://i.imgur.com/zanjK.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney
Noice
Mutantbear

I like that guy posting on twitter about how he knows someone there

man he must really crave attention

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard