Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

If you don't think this is a joke, then please play in traffic....

....then again, people do stupid things all the time.
ATC
+58|6715|...

Hyper wrote:

ohnoessss!!!!!!!
actually if you were any sort of regular you would know that DS is basically my sig
and yes
you are DS
lol wats ds?
Hurricane
Banned

down syndrome
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

Hyper wrote:

ohnoessss!!!!!!!
actually if you were any sort of regular you would know that DS is basically my sig
and yes
you are DS
lol wats ds?
http://ds.urbanup.com/485949

ShEpArD_oF_rOt
+16|6537|Illinois
Am I the only one that thinks this is hilarious and not because "he's a retard and spells bad." Some of you guys wouldn't get a joke if it bit you in the ass, and that makes it even more funny.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721
is your caps lock broken?
because your name has random capitals in it and it looks srta ummm DS?
Terrible_chester
PKM Whore
+16|6606|Prolly on wake.
I think he (OP) is trying to act like "Jermey" from Purepwnage.com I think he thinks he's a leet kiddy or something like that.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6716

OMG I actually had that conversation in xfire with this fucking troll! This is what he did with it? LMAO
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6612|Uk
I cant believe your all taking the piss out of someone who cant type. I think thats apauling behavour. For someone saying thanks to the forum, you guys jump on the "haha he cant type speak english" bandwaggon... ffs
Tromboner999
Professional Nubcake
+58|6614|Here to Eternity

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

OMG I actually had that conversation in xfire with this fucking troll! This is what he did with it? LMAO
YA RLY anyone that knows you knows you'd never hack or 'cheast' lol. This guy is really confused and doesn't have a good grasp of the English language. I feel bad for this kid.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

Tromboner999 wrote:

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

Hyper wrote:

gmo!!!! eh egnatvei arkmaed em!!!!!!!
hey retard , if you really think he isnt english.........you belong in the same place as him, on a pedastel, up high, in the center of the room, as we all ( as previously stated ) point and laff
Who is this directed towards?
Me

He negative karma'd and was too cowardly to even leave his name, but it wasnt hard to figure out who it was, eh. And apparently I have 'downsyndrome'.

Fuck you Hyper.
OMG I have teh downs syndrome 2
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681
dude i think you have IQ of just about to eat piss and shit and barley operate a keyboard.

isnt it past your bed time?
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6699|Louisiana
ohonoes i thikn we haev jeffk on our forams!!!!11
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6568|Seattle

Oh yeah and.... BWAAAAAAH HA HA AH!!!!! This thread ROCKS! Zenmaster, I've never laughed so hard in my life when I read that chat he posted!!! Priceless!!!! werds can't describe how funny all of this is to me!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Hurricane
Banned

Aphex_D wrote:

I cant believe your all taking the piss out of someone who cant type. I think thats apauling behavour. For someone saying thanks to the forum, you guys jump on the "haha he cant type speak english" bandwaggon... ffs
That's because it's so horribly typed that it's hard to believe that he's genuinely bad with the language. Boris seems to grasp it well.
Viper38
+118|6641
I'm drunk and I still can't understand it  ... Oh well... another, another, another long day
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Viper38 wrote:

I'm drunk and I still can't understand it  ... Oh well... another, another, another long day
Hyper
Banned
+154|6721

Tromboner999 wrote:

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

YA RLY anyone that knows you knows you'd never hack or 'cheast' lol. This guy is really confused and doesn't have a good grasp of the English language. I feel bad for this kid.
you keep reffering to ppl as kids...how old are you?
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6591|the side hatch
of course this is a joke, but it makes it less funny when someone points it out...i love posts like this

i think i just had a har_atack
mad scotsman
+177|6579|scotland

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

this is a joke right.
lmao you would think so...did you read the original?...its a strong candidate for dumbest post lol, this will be a close second
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6544
umm..

hehehe
Darky
Hi..
+71|6532|Here.
liek awsum play on purepwnage liek rofl. i rly liek how u liek preetended to tipe rong lolol and preetend ur rly l337 n stuff.

rofl gg
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
What the fuck is this? I can't understand the first sentence, let alone the thread title.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard