FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

That was one of the worst displays of football I've ever seen.

Until KC plays on Sunday.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624

FEOS wrote:

That was one of the worst displays of football I've ever seen.

Until KC plays on Sunday.
Jesus Histrionic Christ. Worst season in Chiefs team history? Probably. One of the "proud organizations of the NFL" is a bottom dweller with no official sign that things will improve anytime soon (although they essentially have to).

R.I.P. in piece Mr. Belcher.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
CC-Marley
+407|6799
How about you leave one parent for your kid...pisses me off
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Agreed, I do not understand why disturbed folks need to take other innocent people with them.
Stingray24

Stingray24 wrote:

Da Bears.  Lose. 
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

Stingray24 wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Da Bears.  Lose. 
An behalf of the hawks - youre welcome
Stingray24
Many thanks!  And courtesy of Russell Wilson, former UW QB!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
a good year for rookie QB's. we'll have to see in 10 years exactly how good though
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
gg Arizona.

Actually losing 9 in a row sucks. Im glad we won but it didn't need to be by that much
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
If the Ravens vs Redskins game isn't proof enough that Cam Cameron needs to be fired, I don't know what is
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
lol thank fuckin goodness.  Anything is better than Cam Cameron.  If this guy has any common sense or aggression at all, we should be doing much better.  For the time being he doesn't plan on changing the current system either, he says he just wants to use it better and maybe tweak it slightly
CC-Marley
+407|6799
wtf? really?
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

_j5689_ wrote:

lol thank fuckin goodness.  Anything is better than Cam Cameron.  If this guy has any common sense or aggression at all, we should be doing much better.  For the time being he doesn't plan on changing the current system either, he says he just wants to use it better and maybe tweak it slightly
Did a whole lot better today, right?  That INT at the end of the first half was amazing.... if you are a Broncos fan, which I am not.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
What a gross game tonight. Such a fitting end.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
Richard Sherman gets snubbed from Pro-Bowl but hours after gets his appeal confirmed.

Hawks vs Broncos in the first ever Superbong
CC-Marley
+407|6799
Let's go Cowboys.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Had fun at the Giants game today. It was a blowout so most of the stadium kept watching the score of the Lions-Bears game hoping for a miracle. Didn't happen. Oh well, maybe next season.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
and somehow the bengals make the playoffs
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Ray Lewis is retiring
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Ravens fans are ridiculous. The dude helped murder two people.
-Frederick Bastiat
CC-Marley
+407|6799
left them in the street to die as he drove away in his limo. then ratted out his friends for a light charge. i believe those two got off though. stand up guy.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I officially have no reason to watch football this weekend
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

CC-Marley wrote:

left them in the street to die as he drove away in his limo. then ratted out his friends for a light charge. i believe those two got off though. stand up guy.
not to defend him but if we're going to compare people in their jobs and in the social life, there's a huge list besides just him...

Jay wrote:

I officially have no reason to watch football this weekend
drinking games. prop bets. nothing else to do sundays.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
yeah, he is one of the best ever but still a scumbag.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard