Other than being able to kill armour and infantry easier with rocket pods, for air to air in a jet you should just be using the cannon anyway.
Pages: 1 … 669 670 671 672 673 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread
Yup.
I haven't played much of this game, A. because my computer wasn't able to handle it before the upgrade, and B. because I don't like the direction they are going with the series. I can officially say, though, battlefield is now dead to me

So in the assignments, before I can unlock the XBOW SCOPED, it says I need to go play CQ.... I don't know what assignments I have to complete to unlock this one
Battlelog?
Finally, Aftermath starts downloading.
Bombin around the upper floors of Azadi palace in the Rhino. Got loads of kills because for some reason a van was highly inconspicuous up there.
AM isn't bad.
Was expecting a lot more though.
Was expecting a lot more though.

I like the destroyable doors and stuff and the indoor areas, though it gets a bit confusing and difficult to see people sometimes, especially in that palace.
AussieReaper wrote:
AM isn't bad.
Was expecting a lot more though.
IMO, Aftermath is the better Closed Quarters.
The Scavenger mode is better than Conquest Domination, as you don't have all the regular weapons in such small maps.
And the maps are a bit larger and more varied, as well as with an even bigger focus on vertical gameplay.
In fact, switching the game modes in these two expansions would make a lot of sense.
The Scavenger mode is better than Conquest Domination, as you don't have all the regular weapons in such small maps.
And the maps are a bit larger and more varied, as well as with an even bigger focus on vertical gameplay.
In fact, switching the game modes in these two expansions would make a lot of sense.
Funny... I was expecting a lot LESS from AM, as the pre-release videos didn't really give us much to go on. The rubble piles indicated that I'd be getting BF3 versions of the "Cracked" map from BlOps, and I was completely mistaken.
The focus on vertical gameplay is definitely a major component. Catwalks, tin roofs, ramparts, escalators all add to the chaotic nature of engagements. They can come from anywhere... even above.
The focus on vertical gameplay is definitely a major component. Catwalks, tin roofs, ramparts, escalators all add to the chaotic nature of engagements. They can come from anywhere... even above.
crossbows are fucking gay
noice 

i think the gayest thing with come with "end game", horses or somethingKuSTaV wrote:
crossbows are fucking gay
no argument therefore your point is invalidKuSTaV wrote:
crossbows are fucking gay
Can you actually see the bolt when it's left? Only really tried to use them in Scavenger, and unless the target is within 50m and stood still, I can't work out the drop and velocity.
Last edited by FFLink (2012-12-06 07:31:32)
The regular bolt is only good within 50m to 75m. You can see it fly toward, and overshoot.
The scan bolt seems to have a flat trajectory and a decent (200m) range.
The HE bolt, drops faster than a coes knickers on prom night. To get any appreciable range out of it, you need to elevate the bow past the point where you can even see it hit. Even with the scope.
The BA bolt has a lazer flat trajectory in the 200m range. I was missing with it at range for quite a while, before I realized it wasn't dropping. The red feathers help see it to the target.
The scan bolt seems to have a flat trajectory and a decent (200m) range.
The HE bolt, drops faster than a coes knickers on prom night. To get any appreciable range out of it, you need to elevate the bow past the point where you can even see it hit. Even with the scope.
The BA bolt has a lazer flat trajectory in the 200m range. I was missing with it at range for quite a while, before I realized it wasn't dropping. The red feathers help see it to the target.
Played BF3 on the PC since it came out
Recently got it for PS3 and its just as fun
Recently got it for PS3 and its just as fun
Aftermath was fun! and beautiful.
Playing on PS3 guy called [1942]SBennetIII shows up on the server I'm on...
Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-12-07 20:51:50)
What's everyone's psn IDs?
all the medals?-Whiteroom- wrote:
Playing on PS3 guy called [1942]SBennetIII shows up on the server I'm on...
It's mind boggling to me that after having one of the best ideas ever with the ziplines in special forces for BF2 that they go and make the crossbow... A SHITTY BLACK OPS SELL OUT. FUCK YOU EA.
Almost. Had to look.jsnipy wrote:
all the medals?-Whiteroom- wrote:
Playing on PS3 guy called [1942]SBennetIII shows up on the server I'm on...
Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-12-08 07:50:12)
Aftermath is amazing
Pages: 1 … 669 670 671 672 673 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread