FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
So after all this time, there's still no trailer.

Who stated Nov 2nd anyway?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
The trailer the thread title mentions is from November of last year lol

They said they do have another one to show pretty soon though as soon as they can finish it up when the power to their New York offices comes back

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-11-06 06:59:43)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

FFLink wrote:

So after all this time, there's still no trailer.

Who stated Nov 2nd anyway?
Rockstar announced a new trailer for last week (the 2nd) however the floods put a dampener on that and they will have it out shortly.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Ahh, well that's understandable.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
The thread title refers to the trailer that came out a year ago.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
[GTA 5] The Official Thread

someone report this post and make a mod change the title of the thread
Adams_BJ

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

The thread title refers to the trailer that came out a year ago.
nope

http://www.product-reviews.net/2012/11/ … rsistence/

as you can see here they planned to release another on the same date this year.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2012-11-06 16:52:53)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
Doesn't necessarily mean the thread title was referring to that trailer, lol
Adams_BJ
it may as well be, as he was asking what happened to the trailer that was due last week. which there was a trailer due last week
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

Adams_BJ
I hope character swapping isn't something you're forced to do mid mission. I hate that shit.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
id be surprised if it wasn't something you had to do. that's such a typical rockstar thing to implement.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
I felt a serious pit in my stomach when I saw that but maybe Rockstar has a way to make it not suck and feel cheesy
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6601|New Hampshire, USA
New trailer came out!

Cinematics are looking good, I can't wait for this game
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Franklin sounds like CJ
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
It looks very very action-packed but I'm still not sold on the characters yet tbh, I'll probably play as Franklin most just because he's the most relatable to.  And btw the guy doing Franklin sounds older than whoever did CJ

And I hope Los Santos feels different enough from GTA:SA, that's a very tired map for me now and just seeing some of the areas in the trailer that represented the area near Grove Street make me feel "bleh, this place again" all over again although the level of detail and sheer amount of things you'll be able to do should keep things very fresh feeling instead of just a bunch of similar looking houses near a railroad/trolley line
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.

_j5689_ wrote:

And btw the guy doing Franklin sounds older than whoever did CJ
by how much do you think? about 9 years?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
Hmm.
My computer won't be able to handle this properly.
Even for GTA IV I had to reduce a lot of the shiny graphics.

Guess a passively cooled GPU won't do anymore.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

pirana6 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

And btw the guy doing Franklin sounds older than whoever did CJ
by how much do you think? about 9 years?
I don't know how much the actor's age difference is supposed to be, but doing the math: Young Maylay would've been 23 or 24 during the making of San Andreas when he voiced CJ.  CJ was supposed to be in his early 20s as a character and Franklin looks and sounds like he could be in his late 20s or early 30s, his friend that talks about the hood sounds more like CJ but not enough to make me think that it's the same voice actor

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-11-15 07:55:36)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Naw man I was just being an ass.

It's been 9 years since GTA SA came out so if Young Maylay did CJ then he'd be 9 years older now to do Franklin.
Cisse
+63|4339
fffffffffffffffffffffffuck yes
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
They just wouldn't hire the same person twice for a character that isn't CJ though, that would be silly and redundant, lol.

It's too bad they consider the last generation GTAs and the current ones a different universe, it would be cool to see CJ again when he's like 40-something, lol.  As it is though, we might see Packie from IV again, I remember somebody pointing out a scene where he enters the airport(I don't remember such a scene but apparently it happened)
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

_j5689_ wrote:

They just wouldn't hire the same person twice for a character that isn't CJ though, that would be silly and redundant, lol.

It's too bad they consider the last generation GTAs and the current ones a different universe, it would be cool to see CJ again when he's like 40-something, lol.  As it is though, we might see Packie from IV again, I remember somebody pointing out a scene where he enters the airport(I don't remember such a scene but apparently it happened)
End credits of The Ballad of Gay Tony, the final scene shows Packie exiting a cab with a bag around him at the airport, and then follows a plan taking off.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
That's gotta be relevant to this game then
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

is this an actual good game coming out?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard