-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
Well this game is coming out tomorrow. I didn't enjoy the demo too much but I think it was just the map and lack of progression because it was a beta.

The HUD was very cluttered, the menu sucked, and the layout of just about everything menu-related was terrible. I couldn't figure out what I needed to do to unlock certain factions or classes, or gun attachments. I would be told I had to complete GROM M416 Expert or something of the sort but I wasn't told what I needed to do with that weapon. Do I need a certain amount of regular kills, headshots, assists, a combination of the three? etc.

These are issues I imagine will be fixed when the game releases. I imagine it will be a lot better than the last game but I'm not holding my breath. I'll watch a few gaming clips on youtube and decide if I want it then.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Ugh, never again.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
I never played the beta, but from what I did try, it was alright. Seemed like a MW-challenger, but I'm done with those games now.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well this game is coming out tomorrow. I didn't enjoy the demo too much but I think it was just the map and lack of progression because it was a beta.

The HUD was very cluttered, the menu sucked, and the layout of just about everything menu-related was terrible. I couldn't figure out what I needed to do to unlock certain factions or classes, or gun attachments. I would be told I had to complete GROM M416 Expert or something of the sort but I wasn't told what I needed to do with that weapon. Do I need a certain amount of regular kills, headshots, assists, a combination of the three? etc.

These are issues I imagine will be fixed when the game releases. I imagine it will be a lot better than the last game but I'm not holding my breath. I'll watch a few gaming clips on youtube and decide if I want it then.
what about the ejection ports
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ugh, never again.
Uh, what do you mean?  It was quite fun LMG camping the enemies spawn point.  Or better yet, sniping from your spawn point to their spawn point.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Ilocano wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ugh, never again.
Uh, what do you mean?  It was quite fun LMG camping the enemies spawn point.  Or better yet, sniping from your spawn point to their spawn point.
The last MoH I played was mediocre at best.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2012-10-23 13:28:28)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
Got warfighter, it's pretty good. So. Much. Teamwork.

Never seen so many pub scrubs play so well.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6776|Great Brown North

krazed wrote:

krazed wrote:

well that looks shitty

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard