How's it feel starting page number 666?
Pages: 1 … 664 665 666 667 668 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread
Tunnels on Damavand could be a goer.globefish23 wrote:
I have rarely used it, since it's only 1x magnification and the IR sight is blurred out quite near.
I could imagine that it's quite useful on tight city maps and on the CQ quarter maps, since you can spot enemies much easier, even if you just see a small part of them behind cover.
I'm thinking of the dark parking garage on Op. 925.
IRNV is basically this, a kind of blend between an image intensifier and thermal.
Ha so almost useless. Suspicion confirmed!
TDM + Nosh Canals + 870 = God mode.
870 + slugs =
The whole reason I broke it out was to work on getting the sniper 870 like that viking dude did. Never used it before. 5 unlocks in one round
I've been using the DAO + slugs. It pisses people off but it'sAdams_BJ wrote:
TDM + Nosh Canals + 870 = God mode.
Any ideas on how to get my 4 and 5 buttons on my Mx518 to assign in BF3? My drivers are up to date. Thanks in advance.
nevermind got it
gonna play some TDM with the 870 and get that TUGs assists for the assignment. probably the only way i'd end up getting it done. Still haven't done the "Arm 10 MCOMs" from B2K though.
Everyone used to use javelins. Now that I actually need people to use javelins, nobody does.
*Deskslam*
*Deskslam*
Easy mode.Adams_BJ wrote:
gonna play some TDM with the 870 and get that TUGs assists for the assignment. probably the only way i'd end up getting it done. Still haven't done the "Arm 10 MCOMs" from B2K though.
might use that one to get my M1014 to 500.
in an assignment mood. Gonna do them all over the next couple days. Even the recon one! Not looking forward to the MCOM one though
getting raped by enemy helos on canals, team decides to snipe at them...
that'll fix it
gonna put a dent in the UMP assignment now, just that and the SKS one left.Adams_BJ wrote:
in an assignment mood. Gonna do them all over the next couple days. Even the recon one! Not looking forward to the MCOM one though
Just got premium... I didnt know CTD was an added bonus of the premium bundle.
ofcourse it is, it's the added bf2 nostalgia booster pack.
I heard a new one will be released, where you can't mousewheel scroll on the server browser anymore, and IP addresses are all zeros.Adams_BJ wrote:
ofcourse it is, it's the added bf2 nostalgia booster pack.
Was playing on a server where the admins stole our RU heli, had all the helis raping everyone. I managed to stinger them after a while, and got kicked for "faggot"-Whiteroom- wrote:
getting raped by enemy helos on canals, team decides to snipe at them...
Good to know quality server admins still run BF3 lolbennisboy wrote:
Was playing on a server where the admins stole our RU heli, had all the helis raping everyone. I managed to stinger them after a while, and got kicked for "faggot"-Whiteroom- wrote:
getting raped by enemy helos on canals, team decides to snipe at them...
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

retarded
I've said this before, but black dude is tf2 demo.
Pages: 1 … 664 665 666 667 668 … 683
- Index »
- Games »
- Battlefield Series »
- Battlefield 3 »
- Battlefield 3 - Main Thread