m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
yeah i watched john hathaway as he train in my gym its was okay.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
its on front row sports btw
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Browne probably feels like a tool for dancing around.

Meanwhile at the Bellator main event
https://hcd-1.imgbox.com/ackJPLe1.gif?st=fn-kjKNTonHKPR_bmgA-_A&e=1349493056
Co main event blew just as much. Brett Rodgers just stood there while some kick boxer punched him for 3 rounds.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-10-05 19:30:52)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Shinya Aoki won in ONE FC too.  I'd really like to see him fight more American fighters.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
bonnar got owned like a bitch
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

it was a great card all around.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

m3thod wrote:

bonnar got owned like a bitch
it was silva, what did you expect.
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
Someone who fights at light heavyweight, has never been subbed or ko'ed a bit more than 1 min 50 secs?

I actually felt bonner was going to slap him around a little bit given his size/strength
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Considering his size I was expecting him to at least get a take down and be able to hold Silva down for a round or two.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

good set of fights all around.  that jon fitch fight was surprisingly pretty solid.
m3thod
+2,197|6641|UK
was satisfying to see Erick Silva being taught a lesson, not so cocksure next time my shon.

Last edited by m3thod (2012-10-14 19:06:40)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

good set of fights all around.  that jon fitch fight was surprisingly pretty solid.
That was a good fight.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

m3thod wrote:

was satisfying to see Erick Silva being taught a lesson, not so cocksure next time my shon.
I thought the same. Good to see fitch return to form. Actually I thought he looked better than he had been of late
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

John jones vs chael sonnen announced for april 27 2013. They're coaching opposite each other on the next season of the ultimate fighter as well.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

completely retarded. Chael doesn't deserve the fight, and won't be anymore of a challenge to jones than Bonnar was to Silva. Hendo, Machida, and Glover are all available and would be more interesting.

TUF blows anyway. No matter what they do they are not going to save that sinking ship. If they did a documentary style show about a few guys fighting a tournament in order to get a contract that would be interesting. Otherwise screw reality shows. I would watch the shit out of something like showtime's upcoming mma documentary.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

i don't watch the ultimate fighter at all.  Not interested in watching guys that generally are not as good as the prelim. card fighters.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Speaking of not interested- I am not at all interested in women's MMA in the UFC. They aren't as talented or athletic. It is kind of a freak show

The only women's fight I want to see is Cyborg - Ronda. Seeing Cyborg derail the last MMA It-girl was nice.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

yep, feel the same way re: women's MMA.  I'm not interested in watching any womens sports from a competition standpoint.  Maybe if they prance around all pretty like, but even then it's meh.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5954|Perth, indian ocean
whats everyones thoughts on GSP vs Condit? likely to be a another decision victory for GSP but i hope he shocks everyone with a knockout win on his return, would be awesome
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I think it will be a great fight and I don't expect it to go the distance.

In other news, Shane Carwin's replacement to fight Roy Nelson is.......

Matt Mitrione.  GROAN.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5954|Perth, indian ocean
mark hunt would of been a sweet replacement
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Hendricks vs GSP
Diaz vs Condit II

make it happen
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Diaz skipping the line is great news. I think the favorites are going to sweep tomorrow
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Dude look back a page or two and see how excited I was for the first go round.  I really really really want to see this fight.  Me thinks it will be GSP wrestle-fuck though.  But Nick Diaz has a way better bottom game than any opponent (save BJ Penn) GSP has faced.  Lets cross our fingers that Nick Diaz attends the pressers this time. 

Tomorrow, I want-
Diaz
BJ
Shogun
Swick

Great night for fights though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard