+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Cod4 and waw lmao wtf
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

RTHKI wrote:

Cod4 and waw lmao wtf
Gameplay was fantastic. WaW had everything COD4 lacked, like deployable bi-pods and certain perks, oh and War game mode. That was by far the best game mode I've ever played in any game.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA
Keep hearing about this 'war game' mode in a war game.  My head hurts.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Call of duty is such shit. It was mindless fun but i wouldn't classify any cod game as one of the greats.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

UnkleRukus wrote:

Call of duty is such shit. It was mindless fun but i wouldn't classify any cod game as one of the greats.
Mindless fun? I got really freaking creative with that game and the way I would kill people. Oh and one cheap technique I really miss was C4 throwing. I was pretty good at that.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Creative, as in. I could shoot, knife or blow that guy up.

Oh so creative. CoD is a shit franchise that is only good for a few games of cheap thrills. Stop trying to woo yourself with some military wet dream.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

UnkleRukus wrote:

Creative, as in. I could shoot, knife or blow that guy up.

Oh so creative. CoD is a shit franchise that is only good for a few games of cheap thrills. Stop trying to woo yourself with some military wet dream.
Oh gosh that again? That's so old and overused get creative you dumb loser. "military wet dream" I woudln't give two shits if I had them

Ok wise guy what other freaking games are more creative eh? In Battlefield all you can do is shoot, knife, or blow people up as well.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

tanks, jets, etc

shifty you dumb motherfucker.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's the same thing, shoot, knife, explode; going by whatever logic is in Rukus' cranium.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
A lot more logic than in yours.

Comparing CoD to Battlefield is apples to oranges. They may be FPSs, but their game play is far different. CoDs being running around in small levels with laser guns and grenades with killstreaks (most of which you can guarantee yourself with a kill.) Where in battlefield you are rolling around in whatever you want. Be it a jet or a helicopter. As a tank or as infantry. Saying CoD 4 and CoD 5 were two of the best games ever is a gaffe against gaming in general.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I see your point and it is an excellent one.

Going by what you're saying then, Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty World at War are two games I enjoyed the most out of the 30+ games I've had over the past 12 years. The Battlefield series is what really got me started playing as a team and making friends. So Battlefield, 2142, and Bad Company 2 are also cherish because those were the ones I had great friends playing with me, but without them the games would suck, and that's why Call of Duty is so great. You don't need to have any friends and you still enjoy the game a lot. I can't play Battlefield without friends. Not because I'm bad at it, but because it's just boring or something I can't quit pin down.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
CoD. meh. Simple, easy kills.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-09-28 20:04:52)

thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
In cod you cant strap your c4 on a vodnik and go jihad on everyone...no less run people over AT ALL in cod .
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
Even the worst Battlefield game ever - past, present or future - will be better than any COD game.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
CoD1 search and destroy was the best fps that ever existed.  CoD4 was arguably just as good, the perks were not yet over the top and the weapons were smartly balanced.  Both series have been stagnating for years now.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

you could argue it but you would be wrong.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
We're still talking about it, lol.  What else is there to say about BF3 except scoreboards.  Thats right.  Nothing.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

globefish23 wrote:

Even the worst Battlefield game ever - past, present or future - will be better than any COD game.
I'd rather play MW2 than Battlefield Heroes.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i heart the m240b. bipod, ext mag and pk-a has got me a combined 100-4 ish on lolmetro

people just don't seem to try and run around a big gun on a bipod, they sort of try and peek out with their silly little scope glares lighting them up
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

I'd rather play MW2 than Battlefield Heroes.
Battlefield heroes is tons of fun! Haven't played it in a year since my PC is having issues with that patch that came out long ago. At the time I loved it though.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo … 0835091/1/

lmfao i fucking love this shit more than playing the game itself hahahhahahhaa
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
exciting life you have there.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
What the fuck did I just read.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

Friendly PC Gamer just stopping in to say.....:
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard