The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
Terrible idea, it would as bad as the blackhawk on mashtuur. Try again kid.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Maybe just disable the guns on Rush (C-130?)?
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
That could work, or even a simple AI controlled plane that lets you have a parachute spawn, such as in MAG or BC2. The fact is something as powerful as the AC in the hands of a competent bunch of people with voice etc would be ridiculous. I'm not one to blindly say things need to be nerfed because someone who has any measure of ability can do well in it, but a player controlled AC-130 is jumping the shark. I would abuse something like that shamelessly though.

I'm glad they buffed the Tunguska :p
Frank Reynolds
+65|4299
played rush on the new maps for the first time last night.  lol ac-130.  never playing rush again with that in the air.
What are you looking at dicknose
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
What they need is 64 people on consoles and to eliminate rush and forget it ever existed.  blamo
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.

Spearhead wrote:

eliminate rush and forget it ever existed
nope
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I like rush on some maps.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
Gunship balancing in server update R31 on September 20th (all formats)
• Stationary and mobile AA cannon damage has been reduced by 30% versus the gunship.
Rationale: This fixes an issue where it was too easy for players to use stationary or mobile AA to shoot down the gunship from the other side of the map.

• Jet cannon damage has been reduced by 50% versus the gunship.
Rationale: In Conquest mode, jets have been able to single-strafe a gunship and destroy it. This re-balance will require more skill from pilots to take it down.

• The delay before moving the gunship forward to a new base in Rush mode has been increased from 15 to 30 seconds.
Rationale: Previously, the gunship was moved to the next base so quickly that it was possible to parachute from it into the base before defenders were able to prepare. This tweak will give defenders time to fall back and protect the valuable M-COM stations as intended.

• The Delay between gunship spawns has been increased from 90 to 120 seconds in Rush mode.
Rationale: After destroying the gunship in Rush mode, it reappeared too quickly to be well-balanced. With a 50% increase in spawn time for the gunship, defenders will now have more time to focus on the crates and less of a constant overhanging threat from the gunship.

• Initial delay before the gunship spawns in Rush mode has been increased from 15 to 60 seconds.
Rationale: Before this update, the gunship gunners could find the enemy before the round and instakill them when the pre-round timer ran out. Now, it will take a full minute before the gunship will spawn, giving defenders ample time to prepare.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
The Delay between gunship spawns has been increased from 90 to 120 seconds in Rush mode.
Rationale: After destroying the gunship in Rush mode, it reappeared too quickly to be well-balanced. With a 50% increase in spawn time for the gunship, defenders will now have more time to focus on the crates and less of a constant overhanging threat from the gunship.
That's a 33.333% increase... fuck sake DICE
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Seems like a better way of having the gunship at least.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
oh, that sounds like a pretty decent start actually.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
That's amazingly sane for a dice patch.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Too bad there are a ridiculous amounts of instant vehicle spawn servers.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
I hate that shit.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Ugh, I'm getting so sick of pilots who have twice your ping with hitreg far better than yours, and magnetic bullets to boot.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
trolling battlelog forums is more fun than playing the game
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
agreed
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
Getting so sick and tiered of 12v12 there isn't a damn thing to do!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
Go outside and grow up.
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Getting so sick and tiered of 12v12 there isn't a damn thing to do!
PTFOOPO
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Go outside and grow up.
I game from like 10pm to midnight. I'm outside everyday.

@GeoEnvi: PTFOOPO?

I think I know what the first letters are and I do play the objective, that's the problem. My friends and I capture all the flags and then we have nothing to do because the opposing team quits. It's very boring like that.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

I can't imagine you are so good that cannot find anyone on the internet to give you any competition
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
xbox
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

-Whiteroom- wrote:

xbox
ah, i see
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

jsnipy wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

xbox
ah, i see
I've heard xbox doesn't offer much in the way of competition. I find PS3 to be comparable to PC, despite what PC players may like to believe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard