Poll

What was your first Map when you bought vBF2?

Gulf Of Oman36%36% - 44
Karkand15%15% - 18
Wake3%3% - 4
Sharqi Peninsula3%3% - 4
Dalian Plant9%9% - 11
Operation Cleansweep5%5% - 7
Daqing Oilfields1%1% - 2
Mashtuur5%5% - 7
Kubra Damn5%5% - 7
Other because Chuy didn't give me more Options... :(12%12% - 15
Total: 119
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
Well since new games are coming out we can relinquish the past and realize what our first map ever played was and our scores.

Mine is Kubra Dam and the first thing I did is hop into a buggy and drive into a fence; after that I drove into a rock only to have my buggy explode. I hoofed it only to get a face full of bomb. After 3 tries(snipers and pilots teabagging me) of 'hoofing it to the first flag' I realized I can't just be in the open and wave my arms in my underwear and expect not to be noticed. I finally made it to the first flag as to teamkill the people in blue, I was happy as a clown but realized what else I needed to do. After dying a couple more times by the act of gang rape by my supposed teammates shooting me back because I did it to them scenerio, I finally made it to the next flag only to be hit by multiple dodgeballs by a thing call a Tukusta or someshit like that. I started in Sept, that was my first game, I was proud of a thing popping up called a Purple Heart, I was like wow, that's cool, I am badass -- I got a prized medal! --woot! Later I realized I sucked, I still remember 4 kills and 34 deaths...till this day I still hate Kubra Dam.
beerface702
+65|6684|las vegas
HAHA thats great man

i honestly dont remeber. I was Drunk my first time around....

=/

probably kark or sharqi. Whatever had the most players on it

enlisted 10/01/05

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-05-25 03:06:23)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6735|Malaga, España
When I bought it , I joined some friends in 1.00 at Operation cleansweep...played for 5 minutes coz my Graphic cards was smoked lol
DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6618|UK

beerface702 wrote:

HAHA thats great man

i honestly dont remeber. I was Drunk my first time around....
Are We still talking about BF2?
CrazeD
+368|6664|Maine
Karkand. I thought it was awesome at first. I was sniping people with my MP-5 lol.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6755

Gulf of Oman because I played the Demo from Day 1.

However... when the full thing came out... I played Gulf again.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England

Coolbeano wrote:

Gulf of Oman because I played the Demo from Day 1.

However... when the full thing came out... I played Gulf again.
Same, although i got the game in Feb i think ('06) but tried out the demo sometime in November. I just chose Oman as the first map as i thought i knew it so i'd do somewhat good, and to see if anything had changed. (Yeah right..)
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia
gulf of oman because of the demo ... its great to play the demo still because it is the original version...
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6643

I.M.I Militant wrote:

gulf of oman because of the demo ... its great to play the demo still because it is the original version...
Ditto.

First map was Oman.

I only wish now EA/Dice would do a map pack or something for BF2, i'm starting to get a bit used to the BF2 maps and the maps in SF means I can't use all of my unlocks.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

Zatar, wasn't much to experience back then, lagg lagg and lagg, so i left pretty fast
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6628|Wigan. Manchester. England.
i got vanilla and sf at the same time. i started playing sf without touching vanilla.

oh and my first map was ghost town ^_^
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
karkand. and i remmber thinking two things:

1. why the hell am i just getting spawn killed constantly (five times in a row)?

2. these weapons seem to hit nothing (after playing many fps games, bf2 weapons seem to hit nothing)!
elite
+89|6706|Sheffield, England
gupf of oman, i played alot of the demo, then when i got the game i looked for a oman server
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
Mine was Dragon Valley

I spawned and i remember looking around goin.... (Now What..this place his huge). i looked up and saw an Ah-1z fly over to a nearby squad of enemys. i took a few shots at them and actually killed one. After that i was quickly slaughtered by another group. Been hooked ever since
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6835|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Dalian Plant, hopped into a heli and raped the bots.

Actually Gulf of Oman in the Demo, but whatever.
LordDragonclaw
RPK-74 Whore
+26|6574
I was on karkand. I was gunner on a tank most of the time cuz i sucked on foot and ended up with a crew service ribbon and basic armor on my first round lol.
Tunacommy
+56|6612|Massachusetts, USA
Zatar.....but my machine was SO bad that I couldn't walk 2 steps witout lag....very dissapointed....had the thing apart within 3 days putting a new graphics card and ram in....and it still pretty much sucked!  but I could get by.....upgraded since then - even with the lag, I could tell it was better than BF Vietnam!!!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

Dalian Plant. my first J-10 kill was that day, along with my first 10 teamkills :{
MDW
+43|6669|Dortmund, Germany
My first map in BF2 right after getting it was Sharqi...I had to disconnect for lunch 3 minutes later, though...
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645
Op. clean sweep. Just loved the atmosphere!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6829|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Gulf. Got into a plane, was trying to take off, TK two guys who was running for it and then crushed in to a mountain. Tried again, got tked for the same plane.  But it was all worth it. I still love the game even thou I get to play with mentally challenged.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6767|EUR
Zatar...Ive always liked that map.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6533|Winterpeg, Canada
Gulf of Oman in the demo, got into a plane and got airborn only to realize that the mouse settings weren't inverted yet, and then a long spawn wait cause i some how tked...
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6572|Melbourne, Australia.
Wake
[UK]Blazing.Armour
+12|6634
Gulf of Oman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard