War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

It was a response to certain people here(see link as an example).
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3828863

Edit: Now shut the fuck up
Why quote my post then?

Oh yeah, it's because you have the logical application of an ape.

Now shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, the grown ups are talking.
Because I responding to you that my old response was to certain people, oh and I'll pass on the shut up and get out.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

War Man wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

It was a response to certain people here(see link as an example).
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3828863

Why quote my post then?

Because I responding to you that my old response was to certain people, oh and I'll pass on the shut up and get out.
I honestly and truly believe you suffer from some form of mental deficiency.

Also,

13urnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

no. you shut the fuck up. you do not have the logistics to shut down intelligent people, or the means to advance your inbred, narrow-minded talking point. The majority of this forum and indeed the world does not agree with your home schooled, bucolic outlook on reality. begone to your parents' 18th century world view and comment on the 21st century no more.

Last edited by Jaekus (2012-08-25 20:32:03)

War Man

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Why quote my post then?

I honestly and truly believe you suffer from some form of mental deficiency.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 0#p3819570
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Buahahaha
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
I'm not sure why that's funny. I don't spend my life on 4chan and reddit like everyone else, it just popped up on facebook and I found it amusing.

I also don't quote other people, make an unrelated point and then say I was addressing someone else anyway and somehow think this is a legit way to handle a discussion.
War Man

Jaekus wrote:

I'm not sure why that's funny. I don't spend my life on 4chan and reddit like everyone else, it just popped up on facebook and I found it amusing.

I also don't quote other people, make an unrelated point and then say I was addressing someone else anyway and somehow think this is a legit way to handle a discussion.
But you actually thought it was legit immediately after seeing it and decided to post it.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Your comprehension of basic logic is so severely lacking it's like arm wrestling a toddler.

I'm going to refrain from engaging with you as this has gone way OT.

Last edited by Jaekus (2012-08-25 18:57:56)

Stingray24
Yet someone said to be so severely lacking managed to embarrass you.   Now back to more justification for killing babies.
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Embarrass me? You're adorable, sweet cheeks.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Stingray24 wrote:

Yet someone said to be so severely lacking managed to embarrass you.   Now back to more justification for killing babies.
A zygote =/= a baby.

Idiot.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

AussieReaper wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

A zygote =/= a baby.

Idiot.
Stingray, why ask for 'more justification' when your mind is clearly made up? if it is your honest intention to have civil discourse on the matter, i would first refer you to someone you know more qualified to speak about carrying a child to term, someone you know and opinion you trust, and ask her if she would bear a rapists' child or her father's child - then come back and have a level headed conversation without your talking points.

if you cannot be honest enough to do that, then kindly fuck off.
Stingray24
Using the word fuck doesn't lend more credence to your position, nor does it represent the civility you desire.  My statement was a description of the thread up to this point. 

Guess you aren't allowed to participate in the discussion either, since you haven't personally spoken to a woman who did chose to carry a rapist's child to term.  Why ask for anecdotal evidence, which you will dismiss, when your mind is made up? 
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Stingray24 wrote:

Using the word fuck doesn't lend more credence to your position, nor does it represent the civility you desire.  My statement was a description of the thread up to this point. 

Guess you aren't allowed to participate in the discussion either, since you haven't personally spoken to a woman who did chose to carry a rapist's child to term.  Why ask for anecdotal evidence, which you will dismiss, when your mind is made up? 
i have spoken to a women who was a victim of rape. that woman is my wife. she chose to have an abortion, and since we have been married, we have not been able to conceive a child.

my mind is made up - useless fuckers that vote their parents preference and don't think for themselves are allowing this country to further slide into the antithesis of what once made this country great.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

stingray, at which point exactly would you deem a fetus should not be aborted? After the zygote is formed? When the first few cells divde? When the fetus has a heart beat? First brain wave? First time it can sense touch? Or sound? First breath it takes outside of the mother?

You can ask a hundred different people and receive a hundred different answers to when it is morally right/wrong to abort a fetus.

Let alone taking into account cases of rape or birth defects such as down syndrome.

When is an abortion killing a baby?
Stingray24

AussieReaper wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

A zygote =/= a baby.

Idiot.
No, I simply disagree with you.  Maybe you guys can try posting without calling names and it'd represent your views more effectively.  If you don't value human life at it's beginning, fine.  I do.  No matter what perspective I provide to explain why I hold that position, it's unlikely to change your position.  Especially if you can't get beyond thinking those who hold views that don't match yours are stupid.  But if you'd like to pull the discourse up a couple notches in civility, I'd be glad to explain.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Stingray24 wrote:

Maybe you guys can try posting without calling names and it'd represent your views more effectively.
you obviously are confusing the  term 'fuck off' with calling a person a name, and nice sidestep of the issue.

you have proven yourself a master-debater, one i will not deign to argue with anymore.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Stingray24 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

A zygote =/= a baby.

Idiot.
No, I simply disagree with you.  Maybe you guys can try posting without calling names and it'd represent your views more effectively.  If you don't value human life at it's beginning, fine.  I do.  No matter what perspective I provide to explain why I hold that position, it's unlikely to change your position.  Especially if you can't get beyond thinking those who hold views that don't match yours are stupid.  But if you'd like to pull the discourse up a couple notches in civility, I'd be glad to explain.
Simple question. Do you consider a zygote a baby?

Care to explain why/why not?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

A zygote =/= a baby.

Idiot.
Simple question. Do you consider a zygote a baby?

Care to explain why/why not?
you called him a name he wont debate you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

thread status: exhausted

reopened, attempt to act civil
Stingray24
@ burnzz and aussie

I'll be glad to re-state what I've posted in other thread on the subject, but you'll have to wait til tomorrow.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Stingray24 wrote:

@ burnzz and aussie

I'll be glad to re-state what I've posted in other thread on the subject, but you'll have to wait til tomorrow.

burnzz's wife wrote:

"why are you even giving those fools the time of day? let me guess, you're argueing abortion with guys? really? ask them what woman, oh nevermind. no woman is going to argue abortion. her mind is made up, even if she tells men that she is wrestling with it in her own mind."
uh, i got served when jsnipy closed the thread. turns out, that my being a man, am no authority on abortion. save your precious keystrokes Stingray for your fellow men that will debate you on the subject, and show them the mater-debator that you are!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

I'm still just astounded at the attitude you guys are taking toward something like Down Syndrome.

"Kid's not perfect. Totally OK to abort it."

There is a spectrum for Down's and nearly every other congenital defect. Having any number of them does not reduce that person to "a freak" or "drooling on the floor." And even if they did...do they deserve to have their chance at life taken away before they can make that decision themselves?

When you say "freak" or "drooler" or any other derogatory name when referring to a child (or an adult) with a birth defect, you are talking about a child--someone's child, who is normally deeply loved and loves unconditionally. Talk about the morality of aborting a fetus with a proven defect all you want. But PLEASE stop denigrating those people who have those problems and yet are still (most often) positive contributors to society.

I've made my views on abortion in the past perfectly clear. My personal experience has altered my views from earlier in life. I suppose (hope) the same will happen with many of you--if it hasn't already. Not that I'm hoping for a particular view on your part...only periodic, honest, objective reassessment.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

I like how in your mind having an abortion based on a birth defect means that the parent thinks the child is a freak.

That's an honest, objective assessment of the parents point of view.

You've created a straw man argument by giving those who disagree with you the most extreme position imaginable with giving them a "Kid's not perfect. Totally OK to abort it." attitude and then jump onto your soap box about how they shouldn't be so denigrating.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6382|'Murka

AussieReaper wrote:

I like how in your mind having an abortion based on a birth defect means that the parent thinks the child is a freak.

That's an honest, objective assessment of the parents point of view.

You've created a straw man argument by giving those who disagree with you the most extreme position imaginable with giving them a "Kid's not perfect. Totally OK to abort it." attitude and then jump onto your soap box about how they shouldn't be so denigrating.
It's not in my mind...it's based on posts in this thread. Hence the quotation marks.

It's not a strawman. Again, it's based on posts in this thread.

I already stated why they shouldn't be denigrating...but that would require you to read a post before you respond. Since you clearly didn't read any previous posts with "freak" and "drooling on the floor" in them, as well as people using genetic abnormalities as justification for abortion, I suppose it was too much to expect you to have read my post, as well.

gg
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Genetic abnormalities as justification for abortion is nowhere near arguing  "Kid's not perfect. Totally OK to abort it."

Unless someone here is arguing that abortions are fine when the child isn't a blonde, blue-eyed male, you're completely wrong thinking anyone is arguing it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard