RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
When did he get a suspension
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

After her last fight about a year ago.. She tested positive for steroids. Suspension ends in December. Overeem's end around the same time ^^
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Rousey ran from 135 to avoid Cyborg.  I don't think Cyborg can cut down to 135.  She has enough trouble making 145.  That fight won't happen unless Rousey goes up in weight.  Which is sad because there is no woman who can give Rousey trouble besides Cyborg.  I'd wager on Strikeforce/Zuffa forcing Rousey to fight at 145 with a little extra $$$ as motivation.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Hendo is out of the Jones fight.  UFC 151 is cancelled altogether. 

Despite saying he wants to do big PPV fights (in discussion of why he didn't want to fight Machida after Hendo), Jon Jones turns down an opportunity to fight Chael in place of Hendo to save the card.  Instead he signs to fight Machida in a month on 9/22.  Jon Jones is a bitch.

-Complains about potential Machida rematch, says he wants to fight big money fights
-Turns down fight with Chael (proven draw, would be a HUGE PPV if they fought)
-signs on to fight Machida in a month instead of fighting Chael
-all scheduled fighters on UFC 151 have no fights now (and no paycheck)
Chou
+737|6761

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

to avoid Cyborg.
I wouldn't move out of my comfort zone back and forth to fight someone who has been busted for using Stanozolol, a roid that cuts weight, see the joke?
Cyroid would probably say 140 and show up as 150 anyway.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Hendo is out of the Jones fight.  UFC 151 is cancelled altogether. 

Despite saying he wants to do big PPV fights (in discussion of why he didn't want to fight Machida after Hendo), Jon Jones turns down an opportunity to fight Chael in place of Hendo to save the card.  Instead he signs to fight Machida in a month on 9/22.  Jon Jones is a bitch.

-Complains about potential Machida rematch, says he wants to fight big money fights
-Turns down fight with Chael (proven draw, would be a HUGE PPV if they fought)
-signs on to fight Machida in a month instead of fighting Chael
-all scheduled fighters on UFC 151 have no fights now (and no paycheck)
Yeah what JJ did was a dick move. The UFC should have put together a better card though just in case the 41 year old had gotten injured.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Now it's Vitor vs. Jones on 9/22.  Much more excited about this matchup than Machida 2.  Vitor has a chance to do the swarm smash early.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Biggest upset since Werdum tapped Fedor if he pulls it off. Jones is coming in with a 13-1 betting advantage. lol
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I'm going to be in the Bahamas for this fight.  I'm putting money on Vitor.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Edgar - Aldo is going to be awesome.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

So you think Renzo is going to prison?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

For beating up some dudes following him? Nope.  Even if he was charged, he probably trains half the police force and some prominent politicians.

is that story big over there?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

No. Not bet maybe. It showed up in the blog section of the website of one of the big papers over here. Maybe there will be something Monday.

Going by his story alone it seems like he commited felony assault. He showed some Badr Hari level judgement.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

So today Aldo and Rampage announced they are injured and off the UFC 153 card.

As ODB said, the saga continues...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

>_< That whole card was beautiful. I don't care about the Rampage fight so much because Jackson is just phoning it in now but Aldo vs Edgar..

At least Edgar will get a taste of fighting at featherweight before facing Aldo.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Rampage vs. Glover is/was a sick fight.  Glover all day but he's the kind of guy that won't wrestle-fuck Rampage for 15 mins.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

now it's Anderson Silva vs. Stephan Bonner for the main event of UFC 153.  Do. Not. Want.  Shame, a must buy card for me turned into one I probably won't get.
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5953|Perth, indian ocean
r.i.p bonner!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Mir is injured. Werdum would be a great replacement.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
rampage doing gangnam style (didnt know he was being recorded)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Props to Vitor. Flyweights are boring by the way.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14345/POaZi.gif
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5953|Perth, indian ocean

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

do you reckon vitor knew kicks to the head while hands on the ground were illegal haha
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I love how big John yelled at Jones afterward.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

any brits watching the fights right now?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard