DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

immature people use it a lot because they don't care for the more diverse and delicate swearing culture of the finnish language
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

lets get back to vittu , isn't this what the thread is about?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Where else can I find nerdy chicks? No way I'm going down to comic con
From what I heard from my oldest brother who went to comic-con to get an autograph from Adam Baldwin, obviously there were weirdos but there were plenty of normal looking people as well.

Last edited by War Man (2012-08-15 20:32:29)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

m3thod wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

schools
universities
collages
band camp
lol sucks i don't go to any of those
well you can either swallow your pride and go to comic con instead of acting like some fratstar who would never dare be seen with the neeeerrrrrdddddssssss, or you can wife up a butch marine girl who'll cheat on you when you're deployed

also, try bookstores and comic book shops

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-08-15 20:56:21)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

m3thod wrote:

schools
universities
collages
band camp
lol sucks i don't go to any of those
well you can either swallow your pride and go to comic con instead of acting like some fratstar who would never dare be seen with the neeeerrrrrdddddssssss, or you can wife up a butch marine girl who'll cheat on you when you're deployed

also, try bookstores and comic book shops
or a dependapottomus.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Just when I think this thread is beyond retarded, another page is created.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
youre helping
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney

RTHKI wrote:

youre helping
Just because you missed it the first time:

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

From what I heard from my oldest brother who went to comic-con to get an autograph from Adam Baldwin, obviously there were weirdos but there were plenty of normal looking people as well.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
It's not the people at Comic-con that make me not want to go but the four hour drive through LA traffic to get to San Diego. I know two girls that went this year though.

Was at Subway earlier. Cutest girl ever came in, looked at me and smiled. So I went up to talk to her and we got along good but she had an engagement ring and was going to see her fiancé after lol. FML
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

Shifterson. In order to have someone like you, you must first like yourself. If you need me to elaborate on this, I will. But now I must do work, for I am at the office, reading ur problumz.
I need around tree fiddy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
I don't like myself at all I rarely have anything to say. Getting to know somebody gives me a lot to talk about but after I know somebody I just don't talk much. I find myself quiet and un-fun.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I don't like myself at all I rarely have anything to say. Getting to know somebody gives me a lot to talk about but after I know somebody I just don't talk much. I find myself quiet and un-fun.
If you're quiet or talkative really doesn't matter that much. My point in that you must like yourself was that you need to just be comfortable with where you are in life right now. It's a state of mind that radiates from you and people pick that up. I'm not even talking about confidence, but just straight up enjoying that moment, whatever it may be.

Example:

STORYTIME! wrote:

A few months ago, after my ex and I decided to call it a day after a 4 year relationship, I decided not to be sad, but as Barney Stinson said, be awesome instead. I'm sure she did that too. (1) Because the breakup was peaceful and we still stay in contact (she's still a great girl), it wasn't that difficult to avoid self-pity and emo-cutting. After all, summer was just starting and I had a lot of stuff going on with a lot of friends.

So this one night, about three, four weeks after the breakup, I had a great day at a friends house, we were about 20 ppl or so, throwing some 'merican football, shooting hoops, playing ping pong naked, watching Finland beat Turkey in footy and enjoying a good hour or so in the sauna. A fucking awesome day, to be honest. We left the party at about 11PM and headed to town. We all just felt good about everything, and the steeze became just that much bigger when we drunk-bombed a few gentle sloping hills on our way from the party to the pubs as well. (2)

So we get to the bar and it's packed. We still somehow manage to find a table for the about seven of us, which we were at that point, four guys and three girls (good lineup, by the way, try it). (3) After setting our gear down, I headed towards the bar and had some chats with other friends that I noticed were there. There were a couple of girls that I'd been friends for a longer while, and they seemed more interested in me than before. Note: I had not been friendzoned by them, they knew I'd been in a relationship, so they probably knew I was now out of one too. Don't even start with the friendzone shit. Anyway, I had my chats with them, one at a time, and told them that I'm really now just aiming to get my brew. So I left both of them alone and went for my beer. (4)

Once I had my cold, frosty pint in my hand, my eyes were on the prize. And contrary to what you might think, it wasn't a woman, but the table where my friends were. There was this narrow passage between me and the table and a girl was sitting there, my crotch being at her eye-level. As I passed, I gave her the crotch instead of the ass. It's only polite. I smilingly said "sorry, that's the only way I could've passed without spilling beer on you. And I really want this whole beer to myself". She smiled, I turned towards our table, sat down and took a sip of that sweet beer. (5)

A few minutes later, one of the girls at our table asked me if I know that girl back there. I replied that I didn't, why? She said that she'd been looking in our direction a couple of times since I sat down. So I checked her out, and not until now I noticed that she's actually quite hot. So I gave her a smile and turned back towards my friends. I did this a few times, and after a while a table became free next to us, which her friends and her then decided to storm. (6)

She then tapped me on the shoulder and told me that I've got a nice helmet (N.b. Skateboard helmet, you pervs). I said "Thanks, I get that a lot. Safety first, you know.". We introduced ourselves and she asked if I want to go to an afterparty. I told her that I'm a bit tired after a great day but I wouldn't mind if she kept me company to my place. She did. (7)
As you may have noticed, I've numbered the paragraphs, and this is why:

1. Don't be sad, be awesome.
2. Enjoy life. Enjoy spending time with friends. Hang out a lot.
3. A mixed crew works better than an all-guy crew.
4. Don't flog a dead horse.
5. Be nonchalant. But not too much.
6. In best cases, they'll come to you.
7. Women want the same thing men do, we're just that much more obvious. That's why I'll refer back to No.4.

Have fun! That's my point. You get laid, you don't get laid, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you enjoyed yourself. Not every girl you meet is a potential girlfriend either, nor are you a potential boyfriend for every girl. Deal with it. This however doesn't mean that the two of you can't have fun together while at the same time knowing that you won't be a couple.

All of this boosts your self esteem. You'll like yourself more, and more people, women included, will like you more. When you meet Miss Right, you'll have all the necessary tools to a) get her and b) keep her.

For b) keeping her, you must not be a douche. High self esteem can often lead to becoming a complete asshole, don't be an asshole. Always remember to be polite, considerate and honest. Never make promises you can't keep.

Be awesome.

https://i.imgur.com/dDacK.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5171|Sydney
/thread
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
Can we just sticky DonFcks post and delete all the other nonsense in this thread?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
yea weve had how many posts were its been asked that
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Bitch bitch bitch

Just stop reading the thread if it bothers you so much

13urnzz wrote:

Miggle wrote:

BF2s has some nerdy chicks you might want to try PMing them.
r u for sexes chat?
hey bebbe
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/405402_10151101975443416_1823923653_n.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire

Macbeth wrote:

Bitch bitch bitch

Just stop reading the thread if it bothers you so much
thats been said before too and unkle obv didnt stop
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6624|Finland

RTHKI wrote:

yea weve had how many posts were its been asked that
Last time I remember reading that was when I gave advice on how to shave balls.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma

I like this thread. It makes me feel good about how I came through being nerdy and uncomfortable with girls, to enjoying myself with girls and being happy with most things.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
i like it since it reminds me i'm not the only one who sucks at this thing
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Can't suck if you don't try. 90 percent of the girl 'problems' in this thread are because you guys are pussies. "Saw cute girl today. Stared at her from afar but didn't talk to her." "Talked to girl, didn't get her number." None of the advice here will work if you don't put yourself out there. You guys have to stop being such pussies. There's no magic formula or advice that will turn you into a pussy magnet overnight.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

90 percent of the girl 'problems' in this thread are because you guys are pussies
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Can't suck if you don't try. 90 percent of the girl 'problems' in this thread are because you guys are pussies. "Saw cute girl today. Stared at her from afar but didn't talk to her." "Talked to girl, didn't get her number." None of the advice here will work if you don't put yourself out there. You guys have to stop being such pussies. There's no magic formula or advice that will turn you into a pussy magnet overnight.
Met girl today, she didn't want to fuck. Why am I always getting friendzoned?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

she has gaydar?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard