BVC
+325|6666
The crashes, and lack of replayability in the vanilla game is BF3's biggest failing IMO.  8 maps vanilla, wow, a lot of replayability there.  How many did 42 and BF2 have at the start again?  How many did they add through patches?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
I'm enjoying CQ - it's stupid fun and so easy to get into the action of the game.  Trying to complete the new challenges at least keeps the game interesting, for now.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2012-07-11 00:32:20)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Without friends I couldn't play any game at all. Friends have kept me playing this game, and our shenanigans are endless. On xbox it's 12v12 and on Metro we were 10 friends using team chat and group up at C. We all pulled out our knives, waited for the enemy to inevitably cap bravo and charged it. People would see us coming and be like OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT as they saw ten assault dudes chasing them with knives. If they'de kill us we'd just revive each other and keep going. Good times. then we did it with EOD bots xD

stuff like that makes the game fun. being crafty and creative

on CQ: I just throw an ammo box down, hide C4 in it and wait for the flag to blink.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

stuff like that makes the game fun. being crafty and creative
Stuff like that which makes BF an experience unlike other FPS crap.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Frank Reynolds wrote:

good luck with that, sir.
Livin' la vida loca!
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
I must be one of the only people who still has fun being a lone wolf in BF3...
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
keep on truckin billy no mates
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

Laika wrote:

It's not battlefield without the commander.
So only Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 are battlefield games?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

War Man wrote:

Laika wrote:

It's not battlefield without the commander.
So only Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 are battlefield games?
"confirmed"
13rin
+977|6450
Yea... Sadly, I'd agree with that.

On a CQC note, HBD runs a 32 slot server, all feel free to stop by.  Only rules are no drug speak & racism in chat...

HBD - Fade to Black-CQC
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
no durg chats
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13rin
+977|6450

FatherTed wrote:

no durg chats
Yea I know.  Annoying.  Honestly I'm trying to make that go away as it only gathers attention and there seems to always be one to test it, as to if it weren't then ppl wouldn't even think of it...  Why? Many in hbd are LEOs...  I pay for the CDC server, but since I put the HBD tags on it, I run those same two rules ... I usually look the other way....  Meh... Check us out!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
GeoEnvi
+22|6657|Philadelphia, PA
Nice of you to balance out the two noobs on your team at the bottom of the list going 5 for 30+!
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
That happens to me everyday. I feel sorry for people who only have this happen to them once in a blue moon. Daymn...
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6165|Schofield Barracks
I loved it for about a week but I'm back to using the same weapons i used in bf3 beta and back to the old maps. It's all about the 249 and 240b. I'm really looking forward to the next map pack though, I feel like i'll finally be able to have a tank fight without worrying about enemy engineers running all around me.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter

Collateralis wrote:

That happens to me everyday. I feel sorry for people who only have this happen to them once in a blue moon. Daymn...
On close quarters? I would like to see it "everyday", too many random spawners.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6360
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pb52KgGk1rwm7mjo1_400.gif
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6365|Belgium

your team still lost, so you did not support your team enough
VicktorVauhn
+319|6363|Southern California
The guy with 20 less kills then you has many more points...

In other words... good job hiding somewhere so you could rack up kills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard