DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6826|Disaster Free Zone

HITNRUNXX wrote:

I would also like to add in that the U.S. has about 76 people per square mile. Australia has like 6 or 7.

Population density is also a factor to look into.

edit: Corrected numbers for U.S.
And the UK has like 6-7... hundred.

Also as cybarg said, 89% of Australians live in urban areas compared to 82% of Americans. But please do keep coming up with unsubstantiated excuses.

Also if 'good' to you is being comparable with places like Iran, Libya, Laos, Afghanistan, Cambodia and Somalia then so be it.
jord
+2,382|6823|The North, beyond the wall.
I think I'm going perth next year.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6800

This whole thread is filled with people butthurt that they're not in the best, freest country in the world.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6645|so randum
im butthurt im not fat like americans llo
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6534
super peanut butter and jelly fish
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
HITNRUNXX
+220|6855|Oklahoma City

DrunkFace wrote:

HITNRUNXX wrote:

I would also like to add in that the U.S. has about 76 people per square mile. Australia has like 6 or 7.

Population density is also a factor to look into.

edit: Corrected numbers for U.S.
And the UK has like 6-7... hundred.

Also as cybarg said, 89% of Australians live in urban areas compared to 82% of Americans. But please do keep coming up with unsubstantiated excuses.

Also if 'good' to you is being comparable with places like Iran, Libya, Laos, Afghanistan, Cambodia and Somalia then so be it.
I am not understanding the "unsubstantiated excuses" remark at all. I am saying you have to compare globally, and that population density contributes to crime. I am not saying it is an excuse. I am saying these things factor in.

Using your numbers:
Roughly 255 Million Americans live in "urban" areas, while around 20 Million Aussies live in "urban" areas.

I am sorry if you don't see how this could be a FACTOR that should be taken into consideration on crime statistics.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5503|London, England
Again, if you removed black people from the equation, our murder rate is ~2.24 per 100,000. Where does that place us on the list? "But you can't just remove a portion of your population" You're damn right I can, I don't go in their neighborhoods and they don't go in mine.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
lowing jr
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Yep. It's why these conversations never ever go anywhere. People are too afraid of being called a racist to ever state the truth. I'm wrong though, right eleven bravo?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
wow.  word for word dude.  is this satire?
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Do you go into Compton very often?
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
im not suprised. ive always pegged you for a racist.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Dude, if you're trolling, you're failing. If you actually believe I'm a racist because I stated that black people have a higher murder rate than every other race in America then you're just an idiot. It's simply a fact. Did I speculate about the reasons for it? No. Why would I? I'm not black, I don't live in those neighborhoods, I don't know why they do the things they do, just like I don't know what it's like to be a farmer in Indiana or the issues they deal with. But if you're gonna be an asshole and call people a racist every time they state facts like this nothing will ever change. You can't just sweep stuff under the rug.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
I velieve youre a racist because you are always bringing up race..  Either in debate or by trying to be funny.  And now youre posts sound exactly like lowings, AGAIN.  you are no different than he is.  i dont think you could even convince yourself that you arent.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
could you hold a debate with somebody without using the word troll, faggot?
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I'm no more racist than you are. You have serious issues with white people.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
Ive never said I wasnt racist but go ahead and keep on taking that FWP shit seriously.  fucking loser. weirdo.  god man, fucking weirdo.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Then what's the point of calling me a racist? Everyone is racist. Everyone stereotypes based on race, religion, color of skin, money in a persons pocket etc. Everyone has experiences in their past that forces them to look at different people in different ways. Anyone who says they don't is a damn liar.

What I said was completely valid within this debate. Stating that black people's murder statistics alter the overall picture of crime in our country is factual. I don't feel unsafe unless I enter a predominantly black neighborhood. Blame my upbringing, or movies, or just real life experience, but it is what it is.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom

Jay wrote:

Do you go into Compton very often?
I dont live in beverly hills you racist idiot
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6812

Compton isn't as bad as the movies make it out to be, tbh.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6713|Mountains of NC

cruised through going to LAX
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom
that was probably inglewood or crenshaw
Tu Stultus Es
Frank Reynolds
+65|4474
compton is actually pretty nice
What are you looking at dicknose
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6713|Mountains of NC

got off the 710 at Rose(something) followed it to the 405 ... accident I think that forced me into a slight detour
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
eleven bravo
+1,399|5404|foggy bottom

Frank Reynolds wrote:

compton is actually pretty nice
jay's racism is shining through.  he thinks compton is still full of black people.
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard