tgust5
+22|6629
Ever since i downloaded the new patch, its been fucking impossible to find a server.  my ping will randomly shoot up to 64 million.  also, every time i click on a server, it doesnt show what people are in it, and none of the details.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6599|Seattle

Omg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
FlyingBitch
+-1|6666|Wake or The Netherlands!
I got the same since the patch
you cant see the RPM and stuff.. it sucks..
dont_be_ss
+312|6596|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i got that shit too, sometimes my comp crashes to desktop when i join a game! i have to wait until a new game starts so it does not crash ffs!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6754
I crash too, but only in certain servers
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
The server browser is now officially more FUBARed than 1.0...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

tgust5 wrote:

Ever since i downloaded the new patch, its been fucking impossible to find a server.  my ping will randomly shoot up to 64 million.  also, every time i click on a server, it doesnt show what people are in it, and none of the details.
Yes, same here...
Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
The Deaf,Dumb, and Blind people they had Beta test 1.3 did a Fantastic job.....
Studs
+5|6557|Denmark
i had the same problem..but... i uinstalled everything.. then i installed bf2 - bf2sf - patch 1,2 - ef - and the new patch 1,3... it works fine now..
Defiance
+438|6673

Impaqt wrote:

'Greed
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6650|United Kingdom
Mine does the same as you guys, it is so annoying.... i bet they will bring another patch to sort out these mistakes but end up causing more.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6712

tgust5 wrote:

get used to it mate my pings are 10000000 and whenever a round goes to finish it says i have a fucking connection problem and lags up for like 5 secs before showwing my scores etc etc.

This patch has also screwed the browse server function as well, maybe another hot fix in the works?

or they will jsut leave it until 1.4? i dno
Hyper
Banned
+154|6752

Impaqt wrote:

but they sure play a mean pinball!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835
Why do people worry about the ping? Probably the worst thing to judge a server by.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6584|Eastern USA
I'd rather join a 50 ping server, if at all, than a 678.345 gazillion ping one.

Lol, gazillion. I'll need to look that word up...
Orion5413
+4|6689|Irving Tx
happens to me as well..........
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6835

SaladForks wrote:

I'd rather join a 50 ping server, if at all, than a 678.345 gazillion ping one.

Lol, gazillion. I'll need to look that word up...
I can guarantee you that the ping is inaccurate.

Gazillion isn't a number.

Million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, novillion, decillion... No gazillion.

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-05-24 18:13:52)

Impaqt
+37|6640|Chicago, Il
Low ping is Critial for Snipers.......  Most other kits can tolerate 200ish....  But NOT a Gazillion.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764

dont_be_ss wrote:

i got that shit too, sometimes my comp crashes to desktop when i join a game! i have to wait until a new game starts so it does not crash ffs!
buttered noodle
+16|6647|ohio

Impaqt wrote:

Low ping is Critial for Snipers.......  Most other kits can tolerate 200ish....  But NOT a Gazillion.
i got 23 hits and 2 kills(headshots) with a round of ammo for a sniper, the pings are killing me not to metion how fucked up the browser is
Jo Barf Creepy
+27|6561

tgust5 wrote:

Haven't experiened the random ping shoot issue...I have experienced the no show player "issue". However I could care less who's playing where.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard