JaMDuDe
+69|6794
http://media.putfile.com/helo-pwnage

Its my first time usin fraps so i just took some clips from the past few days and made a short movie of pwnin noobs in a helo
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

Nice shots with the helo there m8
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
NICE! You rule w/ solo Tving!
+1 !!!!
KiLLMasTer
+3|6798|West Va (USA)
Nice man
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6823|The planet Tophet
NIce
plastic_budgie
+114|6768|England : East Yorkshire
Nice man was just thinking to my self how ppl progress in games like when we very first played this game, and thought to our self Damn ime crap with , tv's then time pases by BOOM Jet goes down Ave'it Boom chopper ave'it..
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6755|Pakistan/England
LOL that is sooo cool man! youu shot down a lot of jets. i liked the kill where u purposely flipped the heli upside down before firing the shot. awesome.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6620|Philadelphia, PA
I'm speechless.... +1
CrazeD
+368|6689|Maine
I still don't get how you people get a hit when the missle isn't even CLOSE to touching the chopper, but I can graze the paint and miss..or just shoot right through it.

But really, solo misseling really isn't that hard.. with a little practice, anyone can do it.

Still some sweet shots on those jets though!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6576|The real world
We are about the same skill

Very nice man, its allways nice to see them try and dodge
JaMDuDe
+69|6794

CrazeD wrote:

I still don't get how you people get a hit when the missle isn't even CLOSE to touching the chopper, but I can graze the paint and miss..or just shoot right through it.

But really, solo misseling really isn't that hard.. with a little practice, anyone can do it.

You gotta click the target before the missle hits. So if the missle is going straight at the target and u dont click it, itll go through.
[tlv]TDL
+7|6675

CrazeD wrote:

The same way you can miss, while hitting straight on the. Many good shots there, some ordinary. First time I've seen a J10 been shot down by helicopter, he didn't even try to dogde, strange.
moose_rider
+30|6658|Puyallup, WA
nice helo flyin man
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6643|Canada
wow....just wow. i wanna fly /w u sum time! lolz. amazing +1
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6574|Oslo, Norway
Taking out jets with TV-guided is quite impressing, but how did you actually kill those people you didn't actually hit?:S
The_Movielife
+2|6569|Lincolnshire, UK
that was scary, i just logged on and saw this post saying hello to what i thought was to me...but yeah nice vid!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
remember that time like...last week...when everyone was all 'oooh, lets make sniping videos!' or 'hey, wanna see another sniping video?'...yeah, well, id like to see some more helo videos.

dont get me wrong, im impressed by dont_be_ss and nyte, but i can snipe.  maybe not like them, but i can snipe.  i cant fly helos.  in fact, i still only have my basic helo badge.  so yeah, more helo videos would be nice.  good work jamdude.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6860|Sacramento, Cal

JaMDuDe wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/helo-pwnage

Its my first time usin fraps so i just took some clips from the past few days and made a short movie of pwnin noobs in a helo
+1 for skills man nice.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6717

ThomasMorgan wrote:

remember that time like...last week...when everyone was all 'oooh, lets make sniping videos!' or 'hey, wanna see another sniping video?'...yeah, well, id like to see some more helo videos.

dont get me wrong, im impressed by dont_be_ss and nyte, but i can snipe.  maybe not like them, but i can snipe.  i cant fly helos.  in fact, i still only have my basic helo badge.  so yeah, more helo videos would be nice.  good work jamdude.
I'm all for helo videos, but ive only ever seen one video of a pilot. Everyone and their dog is a gunner these days, but it seems like good pilots are in short supply.
JonTheNadeSpammer
+8|6565
Nobody cares.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6713|RCM Headquarters
*waves*

Videos 4tw!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

JonTheNadeSpammer wrote:

Nobody cares.
Na na na...na na na.....hey hey hey...goodbye
j5f5ff
+11|6767
nice!
ZkylonB
+36|6565
Sweet flying  man!
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6850
Good stuff. I do that a lot It's nice taking out jets. the pilots are like "WTF" xD

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard