new Navy blue camo is badass
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Pages: 1 … 635 636 637 638 639 … 683
I toss them under tanks and throw a grenade at them otherwise they always seem to avoid themFatherTed wrote:
whyyyyyyyyyyyy wont people run over my mines
i drop a mine infront and behind a tank, then smaw it and the moron bails out
i drop mines in little shadowy hidden bits, some mong on my team sticks his in the open and gets all our mines killed
i really hate mines
I get that. Same for C4. Anything looking in the opposite direction will instantly turn around and/or drive away the second I try to plant and shoot me.FatherTed wrote:
whyyyyyyyyyyyy wont people run over my mines
i drop a mine infront and behind a tank, then smaw it and the moron bails out
i drop mines in little shadowy hidden bits, some mong on my team sticks his in the open and gets all our mines killed
i really hate mines
doesn't that credit the nade with the kill?Christbane wrote:
I toss them under tanks and throw a grenade at them otherwise they always seem to avoid themFatherTed wrote:
whyyyyyyyyyyyy wont people run over my mines
i drop a mine infront and behind a tank, then smaw it and the moron bails out
i drop mines in little shadowy hidden bits, some mong on my team sticks his in the open and gets all our mines killed
i really hate mines
you know it's been a while since I have played but I think it still gives mine creditFatherTed wrote:
doesn't that credit the nade with the kill?Christbane wrote:
I toss them under tanks and throw a grenade at them otherwise they always seem to avoid themFatherTed wrote:
whyyyyyyyyyyyy wont people run over my mines
i drop a mine infront and behind a tank, then smaw it and the moron bails out
i drop mines in little shadowy hidden bits, some mong on my team sticks his in the open and gets all our mines killed
i really hate mines
No, it isn't.-Sh1fty- wrote:
Spotting mines is one thing that ruined the use of explosives.
Last edited by Roc18 (2012-07-12 09:45:30)
Pages: 1 … 635 636 637 638 639 … 683