I am indecisive25%25% - 17
Total: 66
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Quit being such a negative nancy.
Its hard to be positive after being lied to. Anyhow, I'm seeing no premium servers popping up so justice is prevailing. Also there may be a bug where premium members are also line jumping each other which is even more entertaining. Anyone that seriously enjoyed BF2 as much as I did feels the same way.

Everything we asked for was twisted into to sick perversion of what we wanted or completely left out.
Yeah we feel the same way, but we cant do anything about it. So it's all about putting on your big girl panties and dealing with it.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5450

UnkleRukus wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Quit being such a negative nancy.
Its hard to be positive after being lied to. Anyhow, I'm seeing no premium servers popping up so justice is prevailing. Also there may be a bug where premium members are also line jumping each other which is even more entertaining. Anyone that seriously enjoyed BF2 as much as I did feels the same way.

Everything we asked for was twisted into to sick perversion of what we wanted or completely left out.
Yeah we feel the same way, but we cant do anything about it. So it's all about putting on your big girl panties and dealing with it.
I deal with it by not purchasing BF3 premium and by not giving DICE anymore money in the future until they get their sht together

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2012-06-18 19:14:32)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me, your money doesn't matter, for every one person that with with hold their money their are 99 more who well shell it out for the COD BF experience. The way they are doing it makes more money, and that's what matters to them.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5450

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me, your money doesn't matter, for every one person that with with hold their money their are 99 more who well shell it out for the COD BF experience. The way they are doing it makes more money, and that's what matters to them.
True but I still rather not waste my money on more of their obvious junk. To many young kids with ignorant parents to even think about starting a boycott.
https://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/11/96e9589597a30d56f1ac699ced9d0ccb.jpg

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2012-06-19 20:36:54)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
Two admins right there if I'm not mistaken.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4298
just got back from calli....gonna fire up a double xp marathon
What are you looking at dicknose
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
lol nerd
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
I was actually considering getting premium but, due to lack of funds and becoming somewhat bored of BF3 I decided not to bother and shifted my interests to Forza 4 and Fifa 12 personally it's no big loss I only tend to play it on the odd occasion so I don't feel like I'm missing out on a great deal.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

wensleydale8 wrote:

I was actually considering getting premium but, due to lack of funds and becoming somewhat bored of BF3 I decided not to bother and shifted my interests to Forza 4 and Fifa 12 personally it's no big loss I only tend to play it on the odd occasion so I don't feel like I'm missing out on a great deal.
I don't have Premium and still enjoy the game like I did previously - I thought I'd immediately feel inferior or left out without it.  I'll buy it once I want the expansions, but for now just CQ isn't enough for me.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
Ha! Wait until you guys see the camo drop for Premium players. We got trolllllllllled.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

I've got two new uniform camos, but that's it as far as I can tell. One for Marines, one for Russians.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
Yeah, we have to complete assignments to get the next batch of camos, and the weapon camos are for the same four weapons in the previous update.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

heggs wrote:

Ha! Wait until you guys see the camo drop for Premium players. We got trolllllllllled.
You got trolled by buying Premium in the first place.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter

mtb0minime wrote:

heggs wrote:

https://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/12427.jpg

We saved money in the long run.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

eusgen wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

heggs wrote:

You saved money by buying manure in bulk but in the end you're just left with a bigger pile of shit.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Frank Reynolds
+65|4298

mtb0minime wrote:

eusgen wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

You saved money by buying manure in bulk but in the end you're just left with a bigger pile of shit.
you donated to bf2s.  stop talking.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Frank Reynolds wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

eusgen wrote:

you're on your 100th account. stop posting.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
lol these new camos are so dumb. some of the reqs are far more tedious than actual weapon unlocking assignments.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6678|England. Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

lol these new camos are so dumb. some of the reqs are far more tedious than actual weapon unlocking assignments.
Where are the requirements and stuff?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6678|England. Stoke

FatherTed wrote:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654784089556895/
Will probably end up doing some of them, but wtf...
Frank Reynolds
+65|4298

mtb0minime wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

you're on your 100th account. stop posting.
fair enough but at least my post was germane to your original point.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5450
I loled at the CQ players that cant join premium only servers. Now thats some serious trolling.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2012-07-11 16:25:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard