Da Blooze
+111|6623
1911. It just feels right.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

Stingray24 wrote:

They're progressively updating the list ...
I think this patch is the current one.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
.44 Magnum for me. One hit kill headshots and 2-3 bodyshots. It's great at any range really.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
1911tac/1911 supp

rex after that, far better than the .44
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Still starring mine, g18 supp right now, not a big fan. likes the mp443 tac myself.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
g18 is a good recon weapon for moving around sneaky style i guess... still find the silenced 1911 better all-around (killing people more than 5m away for exactly, finishing someone off after a bolt action shot and so on)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Aside from the .44, is there much difference in the sidearms? I.E. the G18 vs the 1911 etc?

I still use the default one you get at level 0 because I didn't really see a need to change it aside from the flashlight and suppressor.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yes

.44 is just like the rex, but with slightly more damage at point blank (but the rex kills with the same headshot anyway) and more recoil

1911 slots inbetween the hi-cap semi autos

m9 is identical to mp443 but less shots in mag. the g17 with laser is actually really good, since normally you're hipfiring pistols because you've run out of ammo in your main.

the autos are lower damage (20 per shot), but really hurt up close

afaik silencers don't affect the guns at all (even on falloff), so unless you really want a fleshlight, use the silenced version.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
FFLink
There is.
Interesting, the FAMAS is the best assault rifle in terms of time-to-kill, etc. but takes almost twice as long as an M16 to reload. Is that balance?
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6623

FFLink wrote:

Interesting, the FAMAS is the best assault rifle in terms of time-to-kill, etc. but takes almost twice as long as an M16 to reload. Is that balance?
Sort of?

But the insane ROF and smaller mag size (they did finally make it 25, right?) probably make up the difference, so that in the end both rifles empty a magazine and can be reloaded in almost the same amt of time. I'm sure the numbers provide a way to test that mathematically, I am just making an assumption here...

The time-to-kill numbers can be sort of misleading, but at close range - when most all of your shots should hit - then it is more of a true indicator of what guns will trump the competition. I would take the M16 over the FAMAS in pretty much every situation, except perhaps the Close Quarters maps (which I've yet to really see/play).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
FFLink
There is.
Everyone just uses a FAMAS, TAR, P90 or a shotgun.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

FatherTed wrote:

fleshlight
Hehe
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

FFLink wrote:

its fucking awful

long reload, terrible recoil

just use an m16, everyone else uses it for a reason.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

FFLink wrote:

Everyone just uses a FAMAS, TAR, P90 or a shotgun.
TAR tops my list of hated weapons.  Haven't encountered too many spamming the P90 yet.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

aek, weapon of extreme skill
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

jsnipy wrote:

aek, weapon of extreme skill
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but I do think it's a weapon that needs to be mastered. The recoil is now an issue if you're not careful but the ROF is insane and in CQB you have a huge advantage.

Oh and #Famas: POS
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Sick round in the helicopter with a random flying me.
https://i49.tinypic.com/2wcmbr8.jpg
https://i49.tinypic.com/e7l2zo.jpg
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Just found a radio on the roof of Oman's hotel playing the MEC theme
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

M.O.A.B wrote:

Just found a radio on the roof of Oman's hotel playing the MEC theme
There's another one on either the second or third floor of the TV station in Sharqi, too.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Does anyone know where exactly that little dinosaur and the commemorative plaque are located on Wake Island?
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Close quarters is shit, just played 4 rounds of all the maps and raped every round. It's basically team death match with flags. The random spawn points are horrible and make everything disorganized like COD. Glad premium pays for the other expanisions as well otherwise I would be pissed I spent money on these maps.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

globefish23 wrote:

Does anyone know where exactly that little dinosaur and the commemorative plaque are located on Wake Island?
Oh, I saw that when I was flying over. Assuming I've got the orientation for Wake right, its the most northwestern point you can go to from the airfield, near the hill running along the side of the strip. That's for the plaque at least. Its overlooking the beach.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
I think we just got trolled by DICE. The camo drop for the Premium players are for the same four guns as before, and you have to do assignments to unlock them.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
CC-Marley
+407|6798
Haven't played since I moved in December. Is this game any better now?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard