bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

Buttsex
indeed
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
hey spawn, if you only knew how true your sig was you would laugh like i do when i see him post.

Last edited by Hyper (2006-05-23 13:08:33)

cdogmn
Banned
+4|6543
firestorm is just a hack,i saw him gain over 6000  not 600 but 6000 points in 2 hours???, i knifed him and blast a shotgun to his face for kicking me because i said he always was on the usmc side being a commander hoe,soon fuch this game and enjoy the outdoors,lol
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City
Cheers man,
the top 10 guys are a bunch of hacks with the only skill at the game is being point farmers...

100+ karma for you

cdogmn wrote:

firestorm is just a hack,i saw him gain over 6000  not 600 but 6000 points in 2 hours???, i knifed him and blast a shotgun to his face for kicking me because i said he always was on the usmc side being a commander hoe,soon fuch this game and enjoy the outdoors,lol
QuackinChicken
+1|6695

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i know what im talking about idiot.
it was him cause i saw his rank.
and he was the only admin there.

Good guys doesnt do that.
go and ass kiss him more often, -100 karma for you.

Aslan_the_Creator wrote:

you idiot. firestorm is a very nice guy, he is not pathetic, he doesnt idol, he is a good guy. do some research on what ur talking about b4 you say something.
perhaps if you told them the real reason for your ban the results would differ.
you were banned for team killing and reviving,but i guess you felt like leaving that info out of your post.
next time you decide to tell storys be sure no other admins were present to witness your actions.
good day,and happy happy gaming! -1000 karma for you.
Nothing Like watching a cockslap to the face. Nice try Bennet hahaha
Cheddarmuff
+21|6645
I really have nothing against the top 10 (or top 1,000 for that matter), it doesn't impact my stats.

The thing I find difficult when these posts come up is deciding who is telling the whole truth.  I am sure both sides are able to produce some snipet of facts to support their case but if all the facts were presented one or both would be at fault.

Regardless, I have never played with any of the leaders but it would be interesting sometime...will have to check out moongamers (however, being in Switzerland I would imagine my ping would be too high and "KICKING Schnell-CH:  High ping!" 
1337_ski11z
+7|6543
i went on firestorms server and saw he was on the same team as mad scotsman and thought ," i wonder who will get command" sure as ,  mad scotsman got it and firestorm switched teams so nobody could out rank him there, he must be pissed at the new patch because now loads of people can beat him to command now.

can i just add, when he wasnt commanding it didnt look like he was doing anything really, he wasnt getting many points.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709
i like pudding
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
acidkiller187
+123|6623

usmarine2005 wrote:

Buttsex
Funny this post makes me feel like doing that with the same sex.  Is that a bad thing.

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2006-05-24 06:42:50)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City
READ THE FULL POST IDIOT !!!!
THEY´RE SO MIND DRAINED THAT THEY THINK THAT EVERYBODY JUST PLAY KARKAND AS MEDICS !!!!

GET THE COCKSLAP UP YOUR BUTT, YOU LAZY MORON.

QuackinChicken wrote:

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

i know what im talking about idiot.
it was him cause i saw his rank.
and he was the only admin there.

Good guys doesnt do that.
go and ass kiss him more often, -100 karma for you.

perhaps if you told them the real reason for your ban the results would differ.
you were banned for team killing and reviving,but i guess you felt like leaving that info out of your post.
next time you decide to tell storys be sure no other admins were present to witness your actions.
good day,and happy happy gaming! -1000 karma for you.
Nothing Like watching a cockslap to the face. Nice try Bennet hahaha
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City
also,
the admins there are STILL pathetic.
Im still banned...
isnt funny they only accept people with sargent or below ranks ???
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas
Ok, I think you got it out of your system.. so I think we're done here. Thank you for your cooperation!

P.S. No buttsex!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard