M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Yeah. I thought about it having to be in the engy kit, but I've got some of the others using the right weapons, but in different kits to those the tag is related to.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
nah it does have to be while using the engi kit. had the same problem, hunted around the bl forums and it's a known thing apparently. still dumb
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
Yeah I actually just looked this up. You have to equip the shotty to your engi and then get the kills, otherwise it doesn't count toward the Assignment.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
i'm having problems getting people to not spazz out while i try and rep them, they either charge at the enemy tanks and die, go full retard backwards and fall off a hill or something dumb or just bail and run away
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
Wow, you lost me teds. What do you mean by "rep them"? Also, as far as I know, there aren't any tanks in CQ.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
i mean in normal bf3

repairing squad mates for the premium engi dogtag.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada

FatherTed wrote:

i'm having problems getting people to not spazz out while i try and rep them, they either charge at the enemy tanks and die, go full retard backwards and fall off a hill or something dumb or just bail and run away
Yep... people always freak out when a tank shoots at them.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
mongs
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

LMG spray'n'pray. I'm actually seriously considering getting this now.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261
I'm quite enjoying it. I find it's the most fun with 12-16 players.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
yeh i've played a couple of rounds in a 16 slot server and it's quite fun actually. shotguns reign supreme.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Dao 12 with the annoying flashlight is the way to go.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
on the other hand, i hate gungame. if you get stuck on a pistol for more than a minute, gg
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5956|London, England

you sound upset
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

What do you guys think of them only having a few modes on the maps? I understand that not all modes would work, but in the instance of conquest they shrunk it down to conquest domination. Surely they could do the same thing for Rush. Is there still team deathmatch and squad deathmatch for those maps? And they should also put Gun Game and maybe CQ Dom in the rest of the maps (but in smaller parts of the maps, of course).

One of the things I liked about BF3 was that every mode was available on every map. Didn't feel like a half-assed, Frankenstein monster of maps and modes.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
no, i got the win i wanted for the mp5 thingy, i just don't like the gamemode v0v
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6261

mtb0minime wrote:

What do you guys think of them only having a few modes on the maps? I understand that not all modes would work, but in the instance of conquest they shrunk it down to conquest domination. Surely they could do the same thing for Rush. Is there still team deathmatch and squad deathmatch for those maps? And they should also put Gun Game and maybe CQ Dom in the rest of the maps (but in smaller parts of the maps, of course).

One of the things I liked about BF3 was that every mode was available on every map. Didn't feel like a half-assed, Frankenstein monster of maps and modes.
Squad Rush and DM should work on them all.

The others would have trouble fitting though.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2012-06-14 14:59:39)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

M.O.A.B wrote:

It would appear though that the SPAS-12 is not considered a shotgun. Got 43 kills in a round with it and not one went to the assignment tag
Battlefail 3 where nothing is logical.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
Already have 350 kills with the M417. This gun is absolutely ridiculous. I've never been playing so well.

Just add a laser sight, nothing else, and the thing is beast. No recoil, 2-3 hits to kill, high capacity magazine for a sniper, high ROF, and doesn't take up much of the screen. What an amazing gun. I haven't really used anything else for the past three days.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Yeah it's way OP

That's why I stopped using it and went back to the M416.

*trollface*
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6380|New York
Does anybody know why, at the end of a Gun Master round, you always end up with these Additional Points that get added at the end? I'm talking that points that show up even after you get the various ribbon points.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6214|Escea

Doing the L96 assignment.

Ragin'
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

Hardcore + L96 + iron sights or rds = 1 shot kills
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
10 stars with the L96, it owns.

Used to be bugged, where the 8x and 12x scopes didn't have glare. Fun times with that.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

M.O.A.B wrote:

Doing the L96 assignment.

Ragin'
nah, best of the bolts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard