-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

im really tempted to report that last pic
I guess you aren't a BF vet.
yeah. his 2400 days here to your 1100 are a lie...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
M417 is RAPE!

OMFG THIS GUN IS AMAZING

Never using any other class again. Getting 5:1 KDR consistently!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

-Sh1fty- wrote:

M417 is RAPE!

OMFG THIS GUN IS AMAZING

Never using any other class again. Getting 5:1 KDR consistently!
Can you please not use that word? This is an environment that should be safe for women. It's a trigger. You shouldn't be saying triggers like that.

https://i.imgur.com/1W0Qy.jpg
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
Unless you've raped someone or been raped you have no right to use that word.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

9 out of every 10 people enjoy gang rape.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Rape or not the M417 is my new favorite weapon and I will use it more than any other weapon until it sadly gets nerfed like my M26 DART.

RIP M26 Dart (and I don't mean the glitch one)
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
well why RIP it then, it got buffed overall
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
The Gun Master plays really nice and brings back memories from the CS:S Gun Game mod.
Only it feels much, much faster here.
No more of that slow camping and pixel-perfect shot position stuff from Counterstrike.

I really like the Operation 925 map.
It feels a lot like Office in CS, with the cubicles, corridors and the car park in the basement.
Only that it has an additional floor a lot of glass and many extra rooms.

Donya Fortress feels a lot like a huge version of palace on Warlord.

Ziba Tower reminds me a bit of Chateau in CS and Hyperspeed in UT, with that U-shaped building with opposing wings, where you can shoot out of the windows and also traverse the yard in the middle.

Scrapmetal is the map with the most height difference as far as I could see.
I have been shot at from so many different angles and positions and couldn't see the shooter a lot of the times.
The setting in a steelwork makes the textures quite dark and rusty, which somehow reminded me of Terminator 2 and the scene where the wrecked Arnie comes up the conveyor belt.

I've seen several PC servers that had 32 players on. I can only imagine that this would be total chaos.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

THIS GUY.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624

globefish23 wrote:

The Gun Master plays really nice and brings back memories from the CS:S Gun Game mod.
Only it feels much, much faster here.
No more of that slow camping and pixel-perfect shot position stuff from Counterstrike.

I really like the Operation 925 map.
It feels a lot like Office in CS, with the cubicles, corridors and the car park in the basement.
Only that it has an additional floor a lot of glass and many extra rooms.

Donya Fortress feels a lot like a huge version of palace on Warlord.

Ziba Tower reminds me a bit of Chateau in CS and Hyperspeed in UT, with that U-shaped building with opposing wings, where you can shoot out of the windows and also traverse the yard in the middle.

Scrapmetal is the map with the most height difference as far as I could see.
I have been shot at from so many different angles and positions and couldn't see the shooter a lot of the times.
The setting in a steelwork makes the textures quite dark and rusty, which somehow reminded me of Terminator 2 and the scene where the wrecked Arnie comes up the conveyor belt.

I've seen several PC servers that had 32 players on. I can only imagine that this would be total chaos.
So I guess the question now is, does any of it feel like Battlefield....? Just Donya?

Last edited by -CARNIFEX-[LOC] (2012-06-13 09:13:04)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Coldzero
+2|5357
COD is the Gay, therefore this expansion is ..the Gay... therefore it hang like sleeve of wizard
Dummybait
+0|5937
ehh if its going to be like COD i may just skip it.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Most of the new guns are right out of cod.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Yeah, it's sad that BF3 are using the guns that COD invented.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5451
TL;DB

Too lame; didn't buy.

I think it funny how the poll on Battlelog only asks what your favorite CQ map is; it gives no option for people that didn't buy it.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2012-06-13 16:21:08)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

TL;DB

Too lame; didn't buy.

I think it funny how the poll on Battlelog only asks what your favorite CQ map is; it gives no option for people that didn't buy it.
Because it's part of their marketing strategy to make you feel like you don't exist if you don't buy it. Just like how middle-class people treat homeless people, or how upper-class people treat non-upper-class people. Whoa. Mindblown.gif.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
did you peasants say something? sorry i couldnt read it over my superior status.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

m3thod wrote:

did you peasants say something? sorry i couldnt read it over my superior status.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
The weapons were taken straight out of Call of Duty? I never played the recent ones so I wouldn't know.

I enjoy the new guns though.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
its not like cod invented the weapons.  They are available in real life so DICE has every right to use them as viable firearms for their games.

shifty's pedantic wrong side ejection port dilemma has more merit than the bf stole cod weapons accusation.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
It's as if they added a CoD weapons pack.

Aug, ACR, Tar, L86, Spas, Mp5k

There are so many other weapons (or other content) they could have made for the game. Content that would actually be used in the theaters of war this game portrays. OR If they're going to add weapons used by armed forces other than those used by the misc-conglomerate-of-every-branch-of-the-US military and the same for Russia, why not include those factions that do utilize them, expanding the game to even more interesting and expandable battlefield?

Why not make the best possible game with the technology available? Why not spend more corporate money on development and less on Brazilian waxes and other luxuries? All it would take is an injection of the some of the vast wealth that EA posses to produce a game so awesome and barrier shattering that they wouldn't need to spend a dime on marketing. Because leaks from the dev teams would be sufficient. EA can lick shit.
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5451

Finray wrote:

Evil_Black_Fox wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

THIS GUY.
Well if someone wasnt so sensitive I would have left it. Dont want to hurt the kids feelings.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6358|New York
I'm really digging this expansion, much more than I thought I would. The Gun mode is more fun than I thought it would be and the expansion in general lends itself to using shotguns, which I find immensely fun to use.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

It would appear though that the SPAS-12 is not considered a shotgun. Got 43 kills in a round with it and not one went to the assignment tag
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
is this shotgun kills for the engi dogtag?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard