Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock
They go alright I guess
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX

NeXuS wrote:

Anyways, So whats up everyone? You guys like women? I like women.
I find them problematic.

Looking back I think watching The Muppet Show gave me a distorted view. Miss Piggy's bipolarity, physical violence towards her partner and use of sex as a weapon put me back in my relationships with women.

Then again Jim Henson was a genius.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
gurdeep
­
+812|4760|proll­y
why are israeli girls such prude cunts? i can get mexicans, argentinians, brasilians, frenchies, canadians, americans, and dutchies, but these fucking israelis are tough. do i need to wear a yarmulke or somethin?
Roc18
`
+655|5796|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>tfw your date's "uncle died"
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black
it's weird you're like "meh i'm fine with being single whatevs, ain't no thang atm, got other stuff going on"

then you're like, on fb and see "girl you never though would get a boyfriend is in a relationship with guy" and you're like

i'm alone

thefuck
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
rdx-fx
+955|6597

gurdeep wrote:

why are israeli girls such prude cunts? i can get mexicans, argentinians, brasilians, frenchies, canadians, americans, and dutchies, but these fucking israelis are tough. do i need to wear a yarmulke or somethin?
I've had no difficulty.

Having the right last name helps.
Being 6' tall, blonde hair, and blue eyed helps too.

Enough the same that you're safe to them, enough different that they're interested in you.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
Girl I first smoked with over a year ago exchanged numbers with me a week ago.  I guess she wants me to make the first move but I'm really not sure what to do
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

forget about it, it's just going to be too complicated and the girl will just tell you you can fuck her in a year and proceed to infest your toilet with diarrhea. stop trying, women are all there to get you and fuck with your head. that's exactly why no man has ever had sex with a woman.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6469|cuntshitlake

they're just lying if they tell you otherwise.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
Yeah, there's always that too.  Oh well I'll just let her do it or not care
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

Oh man.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6747|FUCK UBISOFT

text her asking if you can touch her dreads
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698

_j5689_ wrote:

I'll do what I always do and see if something different results. Then post about it on bf2s.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2012-06-10 13:04:50)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5591

Good news everyone. I could have hooked up with a girl back in high school that I really liked. I thought it was a lost cause even though it was a sure thing so I never pursued it. I have been crazy about this girl for the last 7 years. I tried to add her to Facebook and she accepted. She also broke up with her boyfriend.

I am innnnnnnnnnnnn
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Girl I first smoked with over a year ago exchanged numbers with me a week ago.  I guess she wants me to make the first move but I'm really not sure what to do
what you do is call/text/whatever her.

Macbeth wrote:

Good news everyone. I could have hooked up with a girl back in high school that I really liked. I thought it was a lost cause even though it was a sure thing so I never pursued it. I have been crazy about this girl for the last 7 years. I tried to add her to Facebook and she accepted. She also broke up with her boyfriend.

I am innnnnnnnnnnnn
totes man get in there
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5479|Ventura, California
This girl and I have been talking for a while and we talked about maybe getting together cause there was feelings but there was something that bothered her. She eventually told me it was because I was too skinny.

FML :'(
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6719|Purplicious Wisconsin

-Sh1fty- wrote:

This girl and I have been talking for a while and we talked about maybe getting together cause there was feelings but there was something that bothered her. She eventually told me it was because I was too skinny.

I'm sorry but... LOL
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
fuck you warman
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6466

-Sh1fty- wrote:

your the biggest faggot ever.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5042|Massachusetts, USA

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm sorry but... LOL
Gotta give shifty some credit, at least he is trying.

Hows that virginity thing going warman?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

what you do is call/text/whatever her.
totes man get in there
People are telling me she'll be annoyed now that I didn't do it within the first week of getting it and I'm the worst liar ever when it comes to making up bullshit reasons as to why I didn't.  I'm just nervous about it, but obviously saying that is out of the question

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-06-13 22:28:49)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

your the biggest faggot ever.
you*re

and why's that good sir?

e* Makes me wonder if that's also why some of the other girls won't date me :cry:

I'm skinny but at least I'm strong...I've got some good guns going for me. I've been working out for like 6 months now.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-06-13 23:29:29)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5591

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm sorry but... LOL
Win
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5184|Sydney

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm sorry but... LOL
Pretty sure you're at the bottom of the getting-with-girls ladder around here... well, around anywhere really...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Not going to let this crap stop me. She's just on of billions of women on this planet. If dating somebody skinnier than herself makes her uncomfortable than so be it, I'll find somebody who it doesn't bother.

edit: If you fall off a horse, get right back on.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-06-14 00:57:08)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard