jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
its a bit OTT but props to the "blue collar" guy for actually being so passionate about politics.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA

War Man wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Every vote counts.
Sure, but if you got a Republican tending to vote with the dems it doesn't matter about the extra dem seat.

Dilbert_X wrote:

War Man wrote:

Um, that isn't crying, and that didn't start by us right after the election. Took a few months for that conspiracy theory to start.
That started well before the election and continued well after.
I didn't whine and piss and moan when Obama was elected.
yeah you did
Did not, and sure the stuff was discovered during the Democratic primaries, but wasn't as widespread until months after is what I'm trying to get at.
But you still pissed and moaned.

You shouldn't be giving your opinion on anything. You dont have any experience at all, in any field. Frankly i dont even think you should be voting. You're dumber than a bag of hammers in a mental institution.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
thread.

Dammit though, when I saw this on the live feed, I thought it would be a link to some zombie fighting video... woulda been a better thread for it. The only real effect walker remaining in has on the people of this forum is that war man gets to keep his little "god bless" sig.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
So we should only post threads with subjects which have an effect on people in this forum?  That would limit D&ST quite a bit.  This story was covered on a nation basis, not just in WI.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

-Whiteroom- wrote:

thread.

Dammit though, when I saw this on the live feed, I thought it would be a link to some zombie fighting video... woulda been a better thread for it. The only real effect walker remaining in has on the people of this forum is that war man gets to keep his little "god bless" sig.
Um err ah actually...

The Wisconsin recall election was actually really important. In Wisconsin the Gov and legislature took away public unions right to collectively bargain. This was the biggest post '08 state republican business accomplishment. So the recall election was seen as a bellwether to determine whether GOP business policy would be tolerated at the state level and by extension the national. So it was important.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Every vote counts.
Sure, but if you got a Republican tending to vote with the dems it doesn't matter about the extra dem seat.

Dilbert_X wrote:

That started well before the election and continued well after.

yeah you did
Did not, and sure the stuff was discovered during the Democratic primaries, but wasn't as widespread until months after is what I'm trying to get at.
But you still pissed and moaned.

You shouldn't be giving your opinion on anything. You dont have any experience at all, in any field. Frankly i dont even think you should be voting. You're dumber than a bag of hammers in a mental institution.
*Yawn* but I can vote, so shove it and fuck off. I did not piss and moan.

Edit: Just let them continue to be in denial that Walker's election was important outside of Wisconsin, Macbeth.

Last edited by War Man (2012-06-11 07:51:49)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
It's a good thing the electoral collage decides the winners of presidential campaigns. I wouldn't want warman voting at all.

You're a misinformed voter.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6701|Oklahoma City
Yeah, it is a good thing that we have the electoral college. That is why we just keep electing awesome president after awesome president.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
How was voting for the guy whose policy balanced the state budget misinformed?  And as far as I know, a faithless elector voting for a candidate other than to whom they were pledged is quite rare and has never impacted election results.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard