_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
D1 was an awful grind for me because every round you knew you were fucked by just about everything and you would be taking your sweet time to get to your inevitable demise whether you liked it or not, D2 was just slightly better because it went slightly faster, B1 was the most usable of all three of them in that heavily armored undergunned low tier tank class, but it is severely outgunned for its tier even though the armor and HP are above average.  The howitzer is going to make it an extremely interesting tank though: a nice decently quick for its size heavy tank with a somewhat accurate decently penetrating gun in the turret and a big heavy howitzer on the front of the hull that you don't want directly facing at you under any circumstances if you're the same tier or lower.

Interesting you should say the ARL was decent, I've heard nothing but bad things about it from people.  Makes it very hard to justify the 9xx,000 pricetag.

AMX M4 45 looks like it would be fun, it looks like a German style French tank but a lot of people don't like it.  Likely because it is so similar to German tanks if I had to guess, lol
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
B1 blows dick, it's guns suck balls.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin

UnkleRukus wrote:

B1 blows dick, it's guns suck balls.
QFT, was so happy to be past the damn thing, fucking hated it. Meanwhile, devs are lazy to add the duel gun feature so the lee and b1 can actually be decent tanks.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
M18 with the 90mm now. This thing is a glass cannon, but I can digg it.

Anyone know of any promo codes, by any chance?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
There's some German website that gives away a free Tier II or III T-127 and free day of premium with one code if you enter your e-mail for something.  Google it
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Btw, 7.4 Public Test is also out now for people who want to try the new French TD and SPG lines and new gametypes and play with laggy childish Russians while doing it

http://worldoftanks.com/news/1319-versi … blic-test/

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-06-05 16:10:33)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

_j5689_ wrote:

There's some German website that gives away a free Tier II or III T-127 and free day of premium with one code if you enter your e-mail for something.  Google it
I had a quick look, and if the one I found is the same one it looked like it was out of date.
firebolt5
+114|6147

coke wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I had a quick look, and if the one I found is the same one it looked like it was out of date.
Yeah, that promotion was a while ago and doesn't work anymore.

Edit:  Also, there's this, but it's only for new accounts.

Last edited by firebolt5 (2012-06-05 16:51:32)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
That sucks, cuz that promotion supposedly lasted a really long time
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

_j5689_ wrote:

That sucks, cuz that promotion supposedly lasted a really long time
Yeah looks like it did.
If anyone gets any more post 'em in here, I'll do the same. After a free garage slot more than any free tank tbh.
War Man

UnkleRukus wrote:

M18 with the 90mm now. This thing is a glass cannon, but I can digg it.

Anyone know of any promo codes, by any chance?
Too bad the devs are actually nerfing the hellcat.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
aw timelord stopped trying to make a new gaming site
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
I'm loving this promotion, the Tiger makes a shitload of money now for like no reason.  I even had a 50K round today and was regularly getting low 30s just about every time.  I was able to get 300K to top off what I already had in addition to selling my JagPanzer to finally get a JagPanther and I already got another 300K, I think I'm about to finally get the heavy-sized gun rammer next for the Tiger so I can make the most of it while there's an income boost for it specifically.

As for the JagPanther, so far I'm not very impressed by anything other than how far left and right the gun can aim when the tank is treadlocked.  To be fair I only have the L56 88 so that would explain why I'm pissed about the gun performance.  But most annoying is the 80 front armor being completely insufficient by this point, I think the armor is less sloped than the JagPanzer and it's also got 5mm less than the regular Panther.  It seems to have no chance whatsoever at bouncing anything the same tier or higher, they need to add the 5mm on from the regular Panther to make it even and at least give it some kind of frontal armor upgrade from the JagPanzer and Stug which both had 80 themselves on the front.  But I also realize the armor might not be so important if I actually had a decent gun so it all goes back to starting out with the shitty L56.  I think I expect a bit more out of it for some reason because I've been playing with the Tiger all day with its L71

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-06-07 18:34:33)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Defeat
Battle: Steppes Saturday, June 09, 2012 11:03:56 PM
Vehicle: PzKpfw VI Tiger
Experience received: 614
Credits received: 57,202

I LOVE this X2 income for Tiger promotion, lol

Most money I've made on a defeat and possibly at all ever without being on a test server

Sort of helps that I finally just bought the rammer too

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-06-09 20:16:44)

GR34
+215|6537|ALBERTA> CANADA
I just want the Chaffee. god dammit.
War Man

GR34 wrote:

I just want the Chaffee. god dammit.
Oh God, Chaffee was the worst grind for a tier 5/6 light.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

I know this is like the 3rd time i asked this but what's you guys in-game names?  I think war man is warman099, but don't remember the rest. Would like to be able to have some team play, getting tired of noobs fucking things up..
War Man
Perhaps someone could make a thread and list all bf2ser's World of Tanks names.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke
Mine is Coke but I'm on the euro servers so...
UnkleRukus
That Guy
TheCommodore

My tanks

RAM-II
Hellcat
T-25/2 (fucking hate it.)
and the Priest
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
Mine is j5689

I got a Panther II, Tiger I, Hummel, JagPanther, and BDR B1G or at least those are the only ones I'm willing to play with
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6181|Canada

I got M10, T49, Stug III, Wespe, SU-26, AMX40, KV-1, KV-1S, and Su-85
War Man
Tier 9/10: M103, IS8, IS4
Tier 8: Pershing, T44
Tier 7: VK2802DB, AMX 13 90, Tiger, AMX M4
Tier 6/5/4: ARL 44, T50-2 PZ38na, m8a1
Premiums: T34, Tetrarch, T-127

At your service.
War Man
http://worldoftanks.com/news/1346-tier- … announced/

Not sure I like this, they did say the decision for what tier 10's to have is not final though.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6708|Riva, MD
As if the game needed any more high-tier vehicles with which to make the North American server so top-heavy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard