Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5273|what

Stingray24 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Did Walker seriously out spend the Democrat by 8:1?
Sure if you don't count the 21 million spent by the unions including the NEA, AFSCME, and SEIU.
Wonder what the the amount of money raised locally vs the amount of money the sourced from outside the state equals.

Any idea on that figure?


Sorry your state senate seat didn't also win, Warman.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

AussieReaper wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Did Walker seriously out spend the Democrat by 8:1?
Sure if you don't count the 21 million spent by the unions including the NEA, AFSCME, and SEIU.
Wonder what the the amount of money raised locally vs the amount of money the sourced from outside the state equals.

Any idea on that figure?


Sorry your state senate seat didn't also win, Warman.
Wait a few days on that. Wangguard and his staff are investigating voter fraud.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

War Man wrote:

Ty wrote:

Schadenfreude is alive and well I see.
I wouldn't really compare it to that.
schadenfreude is taking pleasure in another's pain.  He said he'd be laughing at liberals crying.  Sounds like a pretty apt description on ty's part.
We are not taking pleasure in their pain, we are taking pleasure at the the fact that they are such big babies when they lose.

Last edited by War Man (2012-06-07 03:19:04)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX
I haven't seen any liberals crying.
#Freed Britney !
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

Dilbert_X wrote:

I haven't seen any liberals crying.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX

War Man wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I haven't seen any liberals crying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwXa197uBU
Obvious troll is obvious.
#Freed Britney !
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4594|Ventura, California

Dilbert_X wrote:

War Man wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I haven't seen any liberals crying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwXa197uBU
Obvious troll is obvious.
bwuahahaha

Dilbert you're so freaking funny.

"I demand evidence!"
"Ok here" - warman
"No that must be fake!"

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|5589

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

War Man wrote:


I wouldn't really compare it to that.
schadenfreude is taking pleasure in another's pain.  He said he'd be laughing at liberals crying.  Sounds like a pretty apt description on ty's part.
We are not taking pleasure in their pain, we are taking pleasure at the the fact that they are such big babies when they lose.
Oh you War Man.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

War Man wrote:

I wouldn't really compare it to that.
schadenfreude is taking pleasure in another's pain.  He said he'd be laughing at liberals crying.  Sounds like a pretty apt description on ty's part.
We are not taking pleasure in their pain, we are taking pleasure at the the fact that they are such big babies when they lose.
Everybody is a baby when they lose. Wake up.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

pirana6 wrote:

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:


schadenfreude is taking pleasure in another's pain.  He said he'd be laughing at liberals crying.  Sounds like a pretty apt description on ty's part.
We are not taking pleasure in their pain, we are taking pleasure at the the fact that they are such big babies when they lose.
Everybody is a baby when they lose. Wake up.
Um, that isn't crying, and that didn't start by us right after the election. Took a few months for that conspiracy theory to start.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,719|5858|Oxferd Ohire
that was started during the primaries anyway
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

RTHKI wrote:

that was started during the primaries anyway
Yes, but we right wingers didn't start shouting it until a few months later.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|4299|Sydney
And somehow that makes it all better, lol
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.
My point is that when people don't get what they want they'll whine and piss and moan. Conservatives and Liberals alike.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

pirana6 wrote:

My point is that when people don't get what they want they'll whine and piss and moan. Conservatives and Liberals alike.
I didn't whine and piss and moan when Obama was elected.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+647|5411|Washington St.
I didn't say 'every'.
SOME if I must specify. Not every Conservative did. Not every Liberal did when walker won, bush got (re)elected, etc.
mikkel
Member
+383|5722
Didn't the democrats take control of the senate in connection with that? As far as consolation prizes go, that sounds pretty significant to me.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|5566|The Land of Scott Walker
Yes they did.  However, there will be no legislative session while they hold the majority.  In November, 16 of 33 state senators will be up for election.
mikkel
Member
+383|5722

Stingray24 wrote:

Yes they did.  However, there will be no legislative session while they hold the majority.  In November, 16 of 33 state senators will be up for election.
But it also means that Walker lost a free pass on special sessions until then.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

mikkel wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Yes they did.  However, there will be no legislative session while they hold the majority.  In November, 16 of 33 state senators will be up for election.
But it also means that Walker lost a free pass on special sessions until then.
Not necessarily, 'course it really doesn't matter anyway.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mikkel
Member
+383|5722

War Man wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Yes they did.  However, there will be no legislative session while they hold the majority.  In November, 16 of 33 state senators will be up for election.
But it also means that Walker lost a free pass on special sessions until then.
Not necessarily, 'course it really doesn't matter anyway.
Wasn't the whole collective bargaining business handled in a special session? It seems like having the numbers to dictate the legislature against the incumbent does matter.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

mikkel wrote:

War Man wrote:

mikkel wrote:

But it also means that Walker lost a free pass on special sessions until then.
Not necessarily, 'course it really doesn't matter anyway.
Wasn't the whole collective bargaining business handled in a special session? It seems like having the numbers to dictate the legislature against the incumbent does matter.
Dale Schultz is a RINO, so essentially it doesn't matter if the Dems have the extra seat.

Last edited by War Man (2012-06-07 20:26:50)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mikkel
Member
+383|5722
Every vote counts.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|5566|The Land of Scott Walker

mikkel wrote:

War Man wrote:

mikkel wrote:

But it also means that Walker lost a free pass on special sessions until then.
Not necessarily, 'course it really doesn't matter anyway.
Wasn't the whole collective bargaining business handled in a special session? It seems like having the numbers to dictate the legislature against the incumbent does matter.
Sure, but they do not have the 2/3 majority vote to make any of their legislation veto proof.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,756|5226|eXtreme to the maX

War Man wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

War Man wrote:

We are not taking pleasure in their pain, we are taking pleasure at the the fact that they are such big babies when they lose.
Everybody is a baby when they lose. Wake up.
Um, that isn't crying, and that didn't start by us right after the election. Took a few months for that conspiracy theory to start.
That started well before the election and continued well after.
I didn't whine and piss and moan when Obama was elected.
yeah you did

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-06-08 01:04:44)

#Freed Britney !
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+562|5834|Purplicious Wisconsin

mikkel wrote:

Every vote counts.
Sure, but if you got a Republican tending to vote with the dems it doesn't matter about the extra dem seat.

Dilbert_X wrote:

War Man wrote:

Um, that isn't crying, and that didn't start by us right after the election. Took a few months for that conspiracy theory to start.
That started well before the election and continued well after.
I didn't whine and piss and moan when Obama was elected.
yeah you did
Did not, and sure the stuff was discovered during the Democratic primaries, but wasn't as widespread until months after is what I'm trying to get at.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard