_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

Superior Mind wrote:

itt: presently sticking dick between two bricks.

From my personal experience, endlessly thinking about and analyzing person х will result in never getting anywhere with person х. Getting laid requires completely different behavior: living in the moment, or being present. That is to be able to respond accordingly to any situation you may find yourself in. Being opportunistic rather than focusing your hunt on one individual leaves you with a wider and more immediate focus and greater reward.
Seems like the only way to have sex without paying for it is to be a completely impulsive retard and just ignore everything that can possibly go wrong unless you can build a relationship that leads up to it
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

From my personal experience, endlessly thinking about and analyzing person х will result in never getting anywhere with person х. Getting laid requires completely different behavior: living in the moment, or being present. That is to be able to respond accordingly to any situation you may find yourself in. Being opportunistic rather than focusing your hunt on one individual leaves you with a wider and more immediate focus and greater reward.
Seems like the only way to have sex without paying for it is to be a completely impulsive retard and just ignore everything that can possibly go wrong unless you can build a relationship that leads up to it
finally
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

finally
Putting into action will be another thing.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Stop thinking about it.  Get some under your belt without much thought into it other than "safety".  Those first few "experiences" will set you in motion for your "dream" girl.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Yeah a practice hooker should work. Seriously.
Adams_BJ
but don't make your first time with a hooker
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Don't listen to Adams Blowjob. Desperate times, desperate measures.
Adams_BJ
but still
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

can we close the thread now?
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

but don't make your first time with a hooker
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
Make your second time with a hooker.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

Superior Mind wrote:

Make your second time with a hooker.
Or any other time, just not your first.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

You guys keep telling him and shifty that sex isn't a big deal. Then you tell him to not have his first time with a hooker. Stop sending mixed messages. A hooker right now would solve half of his girl problems.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

You guys keep telling him and shifty that sex isn't a big deal. Then you tell him to not have his first time with a hooker. Stop sending mixed messages. A hooker right now would solve half of his girl problems.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

it might make him realize that getting laid isn't the answer to his problems, yeah, but what would really help his mental health is not thinking about this shit 24/7 and stressing over it.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
I know a few blokes who regret not going to a hooker the first time, their first try being awkward for both parties and messing up their first relationship to boot.

That and once Sh1fty realises its not that special he might stop obsessing.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6189|Roma
might be a good idea to do ti with a girl who is crazy about you, then she can go around telling everyone what a huge dick you have when you break it off
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Girls never lie for me, I doubt they'd do it for Sh1fty
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

Sex isn't a big deal but having sex with a hooker for the first time you do it will only lead to regret later in life. Pretty obvious.
Adams_BJ

Macbeth wrote:

It isn't but it will be an instant regret moment.

sex and paying for sex are 2 completely different things.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

This thread makes me laugh...seriously.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys

killer21 wrote:

This thread makes me laugh...seriously.
541 pages lmfao
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
we should post this thread on reddit "The most pathetic forum thread ever"
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
a thread posted on reddit about this thread would actually be the most pathetic thread ever
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5962|London, England

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

we should post this thread on reddit "The most pathetic forum thread ever"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard