Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6769|Little Bentcock

bugz wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

kangaroo or abo?
abo, I they left a thong
I you missed a word
lol, it was either gonna be "I found a thong", or "they left a thong" and I think I changed my mind mid type
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6938|Jupiter
fwp
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6863|Riva, MD
Went to the Orioles vs Yankees game today, gave my friend a 50 (cuz it's all I had) to go get me a $6 soda(figured that's all I'd be spending) and then apparently my other friend tried to make it sound we had a deal worked out where I payed him $14 for the tickets with that 50 and he would give me something back, and then they both came back and the one I gave the 50 to said what happened and then the one who took it was either acting like it never happened and the 50 was his or he was genuinely so fucked up that he actually did forget that he took it.  He even opened his wallet and you could see the fucking 50 right there and he claimed it was the one he brought with him.  He's just such a stubborn ass that there's no way to fight him for it and he would never possibly fess up to it and now I'm out at least $30 after the fact.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6918|PNW

Why is he even your friend? I ditch people like that.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6921|Noizyland

I got a eBook reader thing for Christmas or my last Birthday or whatever, haven't really used it all that much. I wanted to get a book on it so I pulled it out only to find that the cable that both charges it and loads books on to the thing has inadvertently gone missing. Couldn't load a book, couldn't charge the battery. So I go to buy another. Cost me $50 and came with a wall charger that I didn't want or need. Go onto the website. The eBook version is about $11. The actual book is about $20. Paid $41 more than I needed to. FWP.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6863|Riva, MD

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Why is he even your friend? I ditch people like that.
All my other cooler realer friends keep hanging out with him cuz he's been around so long, there's nothing I can do.  I'm seriously considering just not doing shit with him for awhile.

It seems like you just can't have a group of friends without a few pieces of shit mixed in.  There's always some kind of compromise

At least my other friend realized he was piece of shit for what he did and called him out on it over and over until they screamed at each other about that and other things for 45 minutes but it gets nothing done, he won't give it back unless I let myself go and beat the shit out of him till he stops fighting back and mug back my money, and that's not really worth the court case or the $50
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6769|Little Bentcock
yeah, don't be friends with that dude.
CC-Marley
+407|6975
Dealing with idiots selling stuff on EBay.
CC-Marley
+407|6975

CC-Marley wrote:

Dealing with idiots selling stuff on EBay.
It's been almost three days and they ((young son, and now mom who took over with help from daughter who works for Microsoft, all because oldest son who does the EBay(sic) is away)) cant figure how to update their PayPal account to accept my payment. It seems to been a registered e-mail address issue.  Starting to wonder... I want my Legos..
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6883|Oxferd Ohire
what kinda legos
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
CC-Marley
+407|6975
Star Wars Legos, City Legos, Indy ect. A loose lot of them. None of that Bionic crap
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,738|6883|Oxferd Ohire
nice

lotr legos are out now
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6839
We should be making furniture from large lego bricks.

Imagine if instead of having to buy new stuff you could just reuse people sized legos?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6918|PNW

BF2S back online but slower than slow. Minecraft login servers offline. Steam overlay breaking during Space Marine. Diablo III'd out for the night.

Fuck these things, imma goin home.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6643

ispilledbeeronmykeyboard,andnowthespacebar'sfucked./fwp
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5732

My main PS3 is dying so I had to switch it with my second PS3.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6615

Do you have a third PS3 for the worst case scenario?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Looking for a new stylist.. oh wow I found a salon that has 5 stars//
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 71 reviews.

after looking at the reviews.. i think they are FAKE. Most were issued on the same days, all have Perfect grammar, smilies, positive no complaints.. And wow, what assholes.
fwp
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6938|Jupiter
lol I have found several companies like that
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6918|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

My main PS3 is dying so I had to switch it with my second PS3.
Fuck, glad I'm not the only one with two PS3's.

lol
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6888|London

needed my suit dry cleaned for monday and forgot to do it yesterday so i had to get up early (like 10am!!!) and take it across london to the only place i could find that was open sundays and does an express service
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
HITNRUNXX
+220|6856|Oklahoma City

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Looking for a new stylist.. oh wow I found a salon that has 5 stars//
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 71 reviews.

after looking at the reviews.. i think they are FAKE. Most were issued on the same days, all have Perfect grammar, smilies, positive no complaints.. And wow, what assholes.
fwp
This is where you post 71 negative reviews to balance it back out to zero.

Dauntless wrote:

needed my suit dry cleaned for monday and forgot to do it yesterday so i had to get up early (like 10am!!!) and take it across london to the only place i could find that was open sundays and does an express service
what got on tha suit?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6458

Massive sunburn from being out on the water and fishing this weekend.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard