Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney
It's not really about luck.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5481|Ventura, California
true
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Oh yeah I miss that girl I wish I could date her"
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

she's beautiful and really cute so I hope things work out.
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

and see who I connect most with.
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Practically had one girl begging me for sex and I was to chicken to do anything.
Problem.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Practically had one girl begging me for sex and I was to chicken to do anything.
Problem.
Why don't you hit her up and play hide the sausage?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Oh yeah I miss that girl I wish I could date her"
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

she's beautiful and really cute so I hope things work out.
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

and see who I connect most with.
Problem.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.
could you explain why? saying problem doesn't help
Adams_BJ

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6199|Roma

Adams_BJ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Problem.
Get in contact again. At least get some if you can't get a girlfriend worth keeping.
Also, FB poking is normally not a bad sign of things to come if they take so much time to do it every day.

And Crew on a plane = Cabin Crew and Flight Crew, crew for the flight deck, crew for the cabin...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
girl i like who i texted like everyday for two weeks, but talking over a month, liked this fb page called "i don't like texting first because i think i annoy you" i think me waiting to see if she texts me after i haven't in two days isn't going to work
Adams_BJ

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Problem.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6723

Adams_BJ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Problem.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm caring, and I'm gentlemanly, etc.
What do you mean by 'gentlemanly'? Do you mean you do all those presupposed things we expect a man to do? Pay the bill, pull out her chair for her to sit down at a cafe/restaurant, pick her up in a car everytime, take her shopping, buy her flowers?

Meh, fuck that. Any woman worth keeping will find it refreshing if you treat her like a human being. In fact, she'll probably find it slightly patronising, and annoying, if you act like a 'correct' gentleman from a few decades ago.

If she expects you to do all that, then she is actually an undercover-misogynist, and there really is very little worse than a female sexist, so you should probably 'ditch that bitch' and live to try another day.

I have now excluded large portions of the female population for you, which may seem to work against you, but you know, standards and that. Also you might as well thank me, because the majority of the population in general are crap anyway, so at least you've now weeded out some of them.

Much love.

tl;dr: siihb
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX
Make yourself interesting, and thus they will be interested in you

Make them feel special

I think thats about it

Having "I want to fuck something so I can tell my friends and you seem to be in range" written on your forehead - and girls can see these things believe me - is not how its done.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6007|Vortex Ring State
solution: stop stalking girls

start stalking the pretty boys that get all the girls (but more importantly, can get the girl that they want)

observe what they do, how they treat them, etc.

While all of it might not work for you, some of it might.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6739|St. Andrews / Oslo

Dilbert_X wrote:

Having "I want to fuck something so I can tell my friends and you seem to be in range" written on your forehead - and girls can see these things believe me - is not how its done.
to be fair, if all you want to do is "fuck something", then there are plenty of women (like men) who want that as well.. Though the coffee shop might not be the perfect setting for that kind of attraction.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6113|eXtreme to the maX
But even they typically need a bit more appeal than Sh1fty wanting them to take pity him.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney
You can't ever be needy, that's weak and no one is attracted to a weak person. They take pity on them instead.

When people say "confidence is attractive" what it really means IMO is that you have your shit together without any hangups and are generally fun and interesting to be around. That kinda rubs off on people and thus they find your presence something they want to be near.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6007|Vortex Ring State

Jenspm wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

to be fair, if all you want to do is "fuck something", then there are plenty of women (like men) who want that as well.. Though the coffee shop might not be the perfect setting for that kind of attraction.
yeah that usually happens when both are drunk, go figure.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6298|Washington St.
Non shifty problem:

I'll make this short

I liked this girl. She didn't like me. I spent a while trying to convince her why she should take a chance on me. She said no and friend-zoned me like a muthafucka. I got over it and moved on.

*skip two years of on/off friendship due to our moving around the state*

We hang out a few times for the first time in about a year. We then form a 'friends with benny's' relationship so we can both get laid from time to time when we don't have someone else. THEN she tells me that since we started hanging out she's been developing a crush on me. I halt the sex but wasn't sure what to do next (I spent a while liking her then got over her - which included finding shit I hate about her - so I have this huge wall up towards her and a relationship). I told her how I didn't see myself going back to liking her and she was pissed but got over it.

Now whenever I hear about her going on dates with guys I get jealous and don't want to be. But whenever she calls me up for casual sex I don't want do cause I don't like her like that and I don't want to keep leading her on that there's a chance with me (nice guy bullshit and all...)
/rant

https://i.imgur.com/Cc6HQ.jpg
(I also suck at paint)
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5727|Gulf Coast

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What happened with this girl? If nothing...  find her and make something happen.

Last edited by El Beardo (2012-05-15 09:30:32)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

You can't ever be needy, that's weak and no one is attracted to a weak person. They take pity on them instead.

When people say "confidence is attractive" what it really means IMO is that you have your shit together without any hangups and are generally fun and interesting to be around. That kinda rubs off on people and thus they find your presence something they want to be near.
Do most people really have their shit together like that at 19 or 20?

I always felt like that's been the case ever since senior year of high school where everybody all of a sudden just got more optimistic, social, happy and confident and knew a few girls to go to at least go to prom with if not have more with.  And then I felt like I was just one of those few people who never really found myself.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

El Beardo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What happened with this girl? If nothing...  find her and make something happen.
Having a few notches under your belt does improve your "aura".
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6674

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Do most people really have their shit together like that at 19 or 20?

I always felt like that's been the case ever since senior year of high school where everybody all of a sudden just got more optimistic, social, happy and confident and knew a few girls to go to at least go to prom with if not have more with.  And then I felt like I was just one of those few people who never really found myself.
College "changes" many girls.  Has nothing to do with getting shit together.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6471|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

"Practically begging for sex" in shifty language probably means more like "smiled at me over the cash register"
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5467|Yeah, there :)
-Sh1fty- you worry too much and think about all of this too much.

You're trying too hard
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

DUnlimited wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

"Practically begging for sex" in shifty language probably means more like "smiled at me over the cash register"
BUT SHE WAVED TOO!

no she was very...very.. touchy and we were on her couch. I donno what else that could be

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard