-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
double xp weekend, nothing more cod than that.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Played for the first time in a few months yesterday. Did a couple of games of metro conquest high tickets. Only map I really like. Despite that though, I still don't like this game. You die way too easily. Can't run medic trains.

It is also bullshit that I have to call EA's customer support to get my back to karkand working without having to rebuy it.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I've been playing recently and have the most fun on Noshahr Canals, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, Strike at Karkand, Sharqi Peninsula.

The BF2 maps are still the best by miles.

They should look hard at them and try and realise that vehicle maps don't have to be a massive expanse of open ground with 5 buildings clustered in the center, and infantry maps don't have to be a tiny tunnel or cramped alleyway chokepoints.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Sharqi Rush is my favourite, so long as I can fly the Littlebird and people drop off when I get to the MCOMs, but I've been having fun on the originals for rush lately, especially those with the A10/SU25. Nothing like gunning up a few tanks.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05/3772/

Double XP this weekend. Also:

http://battlefieldo.com/threads/new-dlc … kend.5418/

March 2013 - Expansion pack #5. If this is true, I'm guessing a 2142(43?) expansion in order to compete with BlOps2 and it's futuristic stuff appeal to the 2142 fans.
wtf they're coming out with a 5th DLC?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
im not surprised
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
march is a long time
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I've been playing recently and have the most fun on Noshahr Canals, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, Strike at Karkand, Sharqi Peninsula.

They should look hard at them and try and realise that vehicle maps don't have to be a massive expanse of open ground with 5 buildings clustered in the center, and infantry maps don't have to be a tiny tunnel or cramped alleyway chokepoints.
Conquest on all of those maps are a lot of fun - as you can tear it up in a vehicle, or ground pound instead and still have a fun match.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

TopHat01 wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Conquest on all of those maps are a lot of fun - as you can tear it up in a vehicle, or ground pound instead and still have a fun match.
yeah I like playing as infantry on Caspian with kampf, good fun hiding from tanks
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
That discussion is why I hate the xbox. It's practical for it's other purposes but when it comes to FPS games, and especially Battlefield; 12v12 SUCKS. The maps are huge and nothing happens. Only maps with decent action are Metro, Bazaar, Caspian, and Damavand. Rush is the only way to have constant action. Wish it was at least 24v24 because it's annoying as hell having f-all to do.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Joined a squad with of 3 clans members earlier. They were top of the server and knew what they were doing. They still wouldn't stop bitching that the enemy team were flanking us though. Flanking is for bitches to your average PS3 player
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
https://i.imgur.com/YdIFX.png

\o/
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

FatherTed wrote:

\o/
I'm gonna hooah the shit outta that shit!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
hooah!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

What do you have to do to get that, M-COM defender I mean.  Range, action?   It was shit easy on BC2.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
kill dudes while they're arming. got the vast majority of them defending on dava, camp A on the first set in the little portacabins, people always ignore you for some reason. camp A on the second set with C4 and sit on the floor above listening for someone to start arming.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Is that why you always place high-ticket Damavand Rush servers?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
partly. it's also the only map that runs 100% fine for me
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
Camper!
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
teds plays dama because he sucks lol

and his pc sucks harder

i find it strange a map on the scale of dama with 3 air vehicles flying around doesn't make you lag like a back alley on bazaar does
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
yeh it's quite strange. think it's something to do with the destruction, seine with all its little walls and shit is utterly unplayable, and fps only really dips on dava when people start blowing the factory walls out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
you needs a new comp or summit. maybe just a new card.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
indeed. oh finally starred everything that isn't mortar/c4/stinger/igla
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
wat about that m 1911 s-tac
FatherTed