Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6367|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

iceman785 wrote:

So many cod fags came to this game now they suck balls but they all seem to be the admins. When people who are good at this game start raping their buttholes they cry and ban you.

Got called a cheater
Now this isn't quite how I see admins on BF3. But I decided to source my findings careful. This is the quote I came up with. I don't think 'COD fags' came to this game. Frankly, I feel the majority of people who play this game (COD players or not) are shite. This website thankfully houses people with intelligence and ability and I applaud those who can achieve greatest. Sadly, many of us have been the victim of bad admins. Whether it be a direct accusation or simply the frustration of being raped repeatedly in the 'butthole' as iceman785 likes to put it, kicking or banning players with no evidence is commonplace. Like STI's in a whores vagina, they just don't go away.

So my question is this: are you an admin? Do you kick/ban people, if so... what would lead you to do so, and do you ever think you might have been outclassed? I used to admin on BF2 and I know of plenty of occasions where I did kick people for simply pissing me off. I even would put hints in the kick message like "Being too fucking clever" or "You're a fag". Nice, helpful remarks which showed my care and frustration to that particularly lucky player.

So yes, with hacking apparently all the easier (see that post on the forums) how are people dealing with the difficulty catching real undetected hackers whilst respecting those who are just outstanding BF3 gamers.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2012-05-09 11:55:20)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
dongs imo
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke
I'm an admin
My most recent ban caused quite a furore! The player in question complaining on our forums that I banned after I had been a noob and he was simply defending himself!

What actually happened was, he almost killed my littlebird with his AA, so I bailed out the chopper landing perfectly about 10ft in front of him. So I preceded to run round the back of his AA vehicle and repair tooled it to death from 100%. Of course this lead to him calling me a "fucking lame cunt" etc. I told him to mind his language and that I was admin, which led to me being "a fucking admin cunt" so he got banned. He complained on our forums that his ban was unfair and he was just defending himself after being killed in a lame way. His version of events was that I kamikazed the chopper into him while he was on foot to get a kill... Funnily enough we haven't heard back from him since we posted the server log that shows I killed him with repair tool.

The only things we kick/ban for on our servers, is base rape, ramming/kamikaze and repeated/excessive flaming, swearing etc. as above. Oh obviously hacking as well, but it has to be proven and or obvious.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
coke also bans people of the hebrew persuasion just saying

poker tax evasion poker tax cheating
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke

hooah!

(we really need a hooah smilie!)

Last edited by coke (2012-05-09 12:37:19)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
agreed (hooah)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

coke wrote:

I'm an admin
My most recent ban caused quite a furore! The player in question complaining on our forums that I banned after I had been a noob and he was simply defending himself!

What actually happened was, he almost killed my littlebird with his AA, so I bailed out the chopper landing perfectly about 10ft in front of him. So I preceded to run round the back of his AA vehicle and repair tooled it to death from 100%. Of course this lead to him calling me a "fucking lame cunt" etc. I told him to mind his language and that I was admin, which led to me being "a fucking admin cunt" so he got banned. He complained on our forums that his ban was unfair and he was just defending himself after being killed in a lame way. His version of events was that I kamikazed the chopper into him while he was on foot to get a kill... Funnily enough we haven't heard back from him since we posted the server log that shows I killed him with repair tool.

The only things we kick/ban for on our servers, is base rape, ramming/kamikaze and repeated/excessive flaming, swearing etc. as above. Oh obviously hacking as well, but it has to be proven and or obvious.
Banning for ramming/kamikaze.  The f*ck!!!!!?????
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5961|London, England

aww shoot, freaking hell guys!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke

Ilocano wrote:

coke wrote:

I'm an admin

Banning for ramming/kamikaze.  The f*ck!!!!!?????
Well no, you'll get a few warnings and if people continually ramming choppers and stuff, they will probably get kicked.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6384|New York

coke wrote:

I'm an admin

What's your server name?

I'll go on it and get MVP 1 every game, so you won't have to wonder who will get that ribbon each round. You can thank me later.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke

heggs wrote:

coke wrote:

I'm an admin

What's your server name?

I'll go on it and get MVP 1 every game, so you won't have to wonder who will get that ribbon each round. You can thank me later.
Just search Combat-Ready.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6384|New York
Cool, thanks.

By the way, I lied. Don't expect me to get MVP at any level on your server.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

Once you reach a certain level of experience in fps games, it's just really easy to tell the difference between the average hacker and a really good player. there is so much more to games than just aiming well. If I were to count, I've probably been called a hacker in BF2 at least 10x more times than I've encountered actual hackers. Pub admins just like to vent their rage at better players and justify it by banning them for "suspected hacks"

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-05-09 13:55:18)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
Everyone playing BF3 is simultaneously an obvious cheater and completely terrible.

Everyone.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5901|CA
I use to be an admin on a really chill 24/7 Wake Island server during the BF2 days, and our server rocked.  Rules were quite simple - no racism and no base raping. If anybody mouthed off or was just camping/raping the carrier we'd boot them, simple as that. All of the other admins played for fun and good times, so we never seriously cared about super high K/D and SPM and shit like that; in fact I wanted better people on my team so we had a better chance of winning. Everyone would play on our server to have a good time and enjoy the game.

It's the kids who become an admin and think they're the shit and untouchable is when the problems start. I probably banned a handful of players due to asshatery or confirmed hacking (looked up through PBBans, etc.) but I would never just ban somebody because they were better than me.
I'd either not give a shit or stop playing for a while and cool off.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/nGlockeD/

French racist. First he moaned about me killing him, followed quickly by 'I bet your a n****r'. He didn't like jews either apparently. If I had the power of ban - it would be done! If any of you here are French please avert your eyes: I hate French racist twats. In fact, this is one of the many reaons (Napolean being no.1) why I don't like French people.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2012-05-10 08:16:40)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
please dont be racist i like france
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire
but do you like the french
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6587|Reisterstown, MD

coke wrote:

This always makes me laugh when people that run servers kick people for raping their base.  Server with training wheels.
Collateralis
Beep bep.

FatherTed wrote:

They aren't a race.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke

killer21 wrote:

coke wrote:

This always makes me laugh when people that run servers kick people for raping their base.  Server with training wheels.
Ok. Don't play on our server then...

Always makes me laugh when people think it's cool to change the colour of their text.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6587|Reisterstown, MD

lol. 
Training wheel servers...enjoy champ.  Moving on. ..
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum

nighthawk843 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

They aren't a race.
um stop the racism now befor ei report ok
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Collateralis
Beep bep.

FatherTed wrote:

um stop the racism now befor ei report ok
Hooah!

N.B. They aren't a race, but rather a people. English literature taught me something!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6496|so randum
k reported as per the rules we dont tolerate racism ok
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard