Announcement

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|4851|Ventura, California
Darts is what I always used. Donno why I keep calling it Mass. The M26 DART is what I have most kills with for shotguns. What's the statistic difference between MASS and DART now? I don't get the difference. I used to do way better with the dart but now it sucks what changed?

I only use heavy barrel on my ARs...nothing else.

Lucien. That is so fking true man! I used to dodge missiles easily and loved the feature. Gave smart players an advantage. Can't believe they took that out. Now chopper pilots wait for you to be right in front of them to fire AA because they know they don't miss up close. gaaaay
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|5666|Pacific NW, USA

Lucien wrote:

one of the patch notes for BF3 told that dodging missiles in jets got nerfed because it "gave skilled players an unfair advantage"

says enough doesn't it?
Because people that practice more and have skill shouldn't be better than others.

That's fucking depressing.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6070
Why is every map urban or industrial? Why not a wilderness map. Like a forest or a marsh or something. Some fucking mountains. Real rough times environments. Not the cool forest of Caspian Border.

K tiem to play sum more
Reciprocity
Member
+721|5958|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Superior Mind wrote:

Why is every map urban or industrial? Why not a wilderness map. Like a forest or a marsh or something. Some fucking mountains. Real rough times environments. Not the cool forest of Caspian Border.

K tiem to play sum more
el alamein was a good wilderness map.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|4886|America

Superior Mind wrote:

Why is every map urban or industrial? Why not a wilderness map. Like a forest or a marsh or something. Some fucking mountains. Real rough times environments. Not the cool forest of Caspian Border.

K tiem to play sum more
Yeah, with sum Airboats!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5701|Graz, Austria
Songhua Stalemate, only with even more bamboo.
Reciprocity
Member
+721|5958|the dank(super) side of Oregon

globefish23 wrote:

Songhua Stalemate, only with even more bamboo.
and enough extra fog to give you a migraine and make you throw up.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5061|SQUID
Zatar Wetlands.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5701|Graz, Austria

Reciprocity wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Songhua Stalemate, only with even more bamboo.
and enough extra fog to give you a migraine and make you throw up.
No need for fog at all, if you have a wall of bamboo.
Until you destroy2.0 it.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6068|Devon, England
Songhua would be nice.

Always liked that map - shame it became less popular after Blackhawks were nerfed.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5061|SQUID
Got popular when they got made usable again though.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4345|Dundee, Scotland.

Lucien wrote:

one of the patch notes for BF3 told that dodging missiles in jets got nerfed because it "gave skilled players an unfair advantage"

says enough doesn't it?
yep.
sad isn't it?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
thepilot91
Member
+64|5613|Ă…land!
1: use mass(darts) along with HB weapon with underslungrail = even more OP than before tbh
2: chopper/plane missiles donesnt even hit planes anymore

and 3: fu she pass
iceman785
Member
+93|6050|Alaska, mother fucker.
0% bug still around and pissing me off.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5845

iceman785 wrote:

0% bug still around and pissing me off.
What's that one?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4345|Dundee, Scotland.

iceman785 wrote:

0% bug still around and pissing me off.
the 0% health? You do realise why that is, yeah?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5845
Oh that? That's because the guns do decimal damage while it only shows integer values for how much health you have.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4345|Dundee, Scotland.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Oh that? That's because the guns do decimal damage while it only shows integer values for how much health you have.
bazinga. beat me to it.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
iceman785
Member
+93|6050|Alaska, mother fucker.
That's fucking stupid. Last time I checked have ZERO hp in a game means that you're fucking dead. It's been that way since the spawn of HP bars in games. So why the FUCK does it need to be 0%? Make it 1% so I don't throw my mouse into my monitor.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|5845

iceman785 wrote:

That's fucking stupid. Last time I checked have ZERO hp in a game means that you're fucking dead. It's been that way since the spawn of HP bars in games. So why the FUCK does it need to be 0%? Make it 1% so I don't throw my mouse into my monitor.
Are you actually pissed off at this?

iceman785
Member
+93|6050|Alaska, mother fucker.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

That's fucking stupid. Last time I checked have ZERO hp in a game means that you're fucking dead. It's been that way since the spawn of HP bars in games. So why the FUCK does it need to be 0%? Make it 1% so I don't throw my mouse into my monitor.
Are you actually pissed off at this?

Absolutely.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4345|Dundee, Scotland.

iceman785 wrote:

That's fucking stupid. Last time I checked have ZERO hp in a game means that you're fucking dead. It's been that way since the spawn of HP bars in games. So why the FUCK does it need to be 0%? Make it 1% so I don't throw my mouse into my monitor.
Hahahahaha what the fuck
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4345|Dundee, Scotland.
https://i.imgur.com/DvljY.png

wat
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,724|6114|Oxferd Ohire
CammRobb and CammRobb completed a co-op mission


wat
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|5666|Pacific NW, USA

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Zatar Wetlands.
And Highway Tampa.

It's be nice to get some real engineer playing fields.  Sooooo many vehicles.  I loved when you could get a full squad to roll out together, each in their own armor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard