Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Why is every map urban or industrial? Why not a wilderness map. Like a forest or a marsh or something. Some fucking mountains. Real rough times environments. Not the cool forest of Caspian Border.

K tiem to play sum more
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Superior Mind wrote:

Why is every map urban or industrial? Why not a wilderness map. Like a forest or a marsh or something. Some fucking mountains. Real rough times environments. Not the cool forest of Caspian Border.

K tiem to play sum more
el alamein was a good wilderness map.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America

Superior Mind wrote:

K tiem to play sum more
Yeah, with sum Airboats!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
Songhua Stalemate, only with even more bamboo.
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon

globefish23 wrote:

and enough extra fog to give you a migraine and make you throw up.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
Zatar Wetlands.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

Reciprocity wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

and enough extra fog to give you a migraine and make you throw up.
No need for fog at all, if you have a wall of bamboo.
Until you destroy2.0 it.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6660|Devon, England
Songhua would be nice.

Always liked that map - shame it became less popular after Blackhawks were nerfed.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
Got popular when they got made usable again though.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

Lucien wrote:

one of the patch notes for BF3 told that dodging missiles in jets got nerfed because it "gave skilled players an unfair advantage"

says enough doesn't it?
yep.
sad isn't it?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Ă…land!
1: use mass(darts) along with HB weapon with underslungrail = even more OP than before tbh
2: chopper/plane missiles donesnt even hit planes anymore

and 3: fu she pass
iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.
0% bug still around and pissing me off.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

iceman785 wrote:

What's that one?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

iceman785 wrote:

the 0% health? You do realise why that is, yeah?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438
Oh that? That's because the guns do decimal damage while it only shows integer values for how much health you have.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Oh that? That's because the guns do decimal damage while it only shows integer values for how much health you have.
bazinga. beat me to it.
iceman785
That's fucking stupid. Last time I checked have ZERO hp in a game means that you're fucking dead. It's been that way since the spawn of HP bars in games. So why the FUCK does it need to be 0%? Make it 1% so I don't throw my mouse into my monitor.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6438

iceman785 wrote:

That's fucking stupid. Last time I checked have ZERO hp in a game means that you're fucking dead. It's been that way since the spawn of HP bars in games. So why the FUCK does it need to be 0%? Make it 1% so I don't throw my mouse into my monitor.
Are you actually pissed off at this?

iceman785

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

Are you actually pissed off at this?

Absolutely.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

iceman785 wrote:

Hahahahaha what the fuck
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
https://i.imgur.com/DvljY.png

wat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
CammRobb and CammRobb completed a co-op mission

wat
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Zatar Wetlands.
And Highway Tampa.

It's be nice to get some real engineer playing fields.  Sooooo many vehicles.  I loved when you could get a full squad to roll out together, each in their own armor.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

RTHKI wrote:

CammRobb and CammRobb completed a co-op mission

wat
becos hes got no m8s u c LMAO OWNED
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Darts is what I always used. Donno why I keep calling it Mass. The M26 DART is what I have most kills with for shotguns. What's the statistic difference between MASS and DART now? I don't get the difference. I used to do way better with the dart but now it sucks what changed?
MASS = Modular Accessory Shotgun System. M26 MASS is the name of the weapon, DART (flechettes) is the ammo used along with BUCK(shot), SLUG and FRAG.

In the last patch, they reduced the damage of the dart ammo from 14.3 to 12.5 and buck ammo from 20 to 16 (per projectile, with 12 projectiles per shot). They extended the range a bit and gave the darts a bit more of a tighter spread, but all the same you now need to land more pellets on target to get a one hit kill.

Unless you mount the weapon under a rifle. Taken from the Symthic forums:

lawrenceofarabia wrote:

When equipped underbarrel the pellets do the damage of the assault rifle (per pellet), massively increasing the overall damage. With the heavy barrel the damage falloffs are extended, increasing mid range damage even more. With a silencer you don't show up on the minimap when using the m26.

Dart ammo is particularly broken because it no longer has less damage due to the bug, but retains its increased range stats.

Here's some stats for you, on a G3 with a heavy barrel the M26 Dart shoots 408 damage worth of pellets that keep that max damage all the way out to 21 metres and still does 264 damage past 45 metres. This means virtually guaranteed on shot kills up to 30 metres and possible one shot kills at 45+ metres. Oh and since its a shotgun you don't really need to aim well to get these one shot kills.

This is more broken than the L85 no spread no recoil glitch.
DICE breaking more things in a patch then they fix. Who'da thunk it?

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2012-04-18 10:53:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard