cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5054
I have a question regarding the Squad Wipe Ribbon. According to the documentation I have you have to wipe out a squad twice in a round of Squad Rush to receive this Ribbon. So my question is this: If I am on a server with only me and three other people. Two people per team and I kill the two guys on the other team twice why am I not getting the ribbon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

My guess is that it has to be a full squad.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5054

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I've never seen anything to suggest that it has to be a full squad. Have you seen that requirement listed somewhere?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

cdailey2142 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I've never seen anything to suggest that it has to be a full squad. Have you seen that requirement listed somewhere?
Nope, no clue and I even have 4 of them
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6790|Long Beach, CA
I love these and get them on conquest a lot.
Ptfo
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5054

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I wasn't aware you could get them on conquest. The requirements say you can only get it in Squad Rush. Is there an official site that lists Ribbons requirements?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

I know for a fact you can get them on modes other than Squad Rush, but the rest is unclear.

I've gotten them for killing just one guy (maybe he was part of a squad that I killed earlier?), and I haven't gotten them after mowing down man after man that spawns on the next.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke
You get them on any game mode. I have 21 of them.

Some people suggest you get it if you simply kill the last person alive in a squad before the others respawn but I'm not entirely sure. I'll have a look see what I can find.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6315|Graz, Austria
I always assumed that you needed to kill all members of an enemy squad, within the respawn time of the first one, denying them to regroup by spawning on a member, instead forcing them to spawn on a flag/base.
Literally wiping the entire squad from the battlefield.

^
I should have read Coke's post above more carefully.

Last edited by globefish23 (2012-04-16 11:12:51)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
Battlelog says you need "two Squad Wipe" bonuses, so I assume you do what Coke says twice.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke
Yeah what I said twice by the looks of it.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6682|Devon, England
Yeah.

Twice.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6790|Long Beach, CA
i think you guys got it figured out.  at least what you guys speculate it takes seems logical to me.
Ptfo
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6700|England. Stoke
Yeah I'm pretty sure we're correct lots of people say the same, and tbh I doubt I would have 21 of 'em if it was wiping out an entire squad, single handedly.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6790|Long Beach, CA
well if squads actually rolled around together it might happen more....most times every squad has a sniper off in the boonies or they just all go separate ways.  I have 24 and mostly play conquest so surprised I have that many.
Ptfo
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6318|Australia
I think it could be 'kill every member of a squad without dying' with no limit on how long it takes.

But I really have nfi.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5054
Was there not an official release of the requirements for Ribbons?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
its a fucked up achievement, i've got a few of them and i swear i've only killed one random noob.

i have got all mine from conquest games too.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6362|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

4 people? No problem. I'm the same. Love that ribbon. Makes me feel like I have a massive e-penis to match the huge one I have in real life.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2012-04-19 12:25:34)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6686|Howell, Mi USA
I think u have to kill every member of a squad within a certain amount of time, like a few seconds. Dont think it has to be a full squad and u can get it in any game mode. Ive got them in TDM and Conquest.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
yeah i got one on rush this morning for the first kill i made. so i really have no idea.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Kill the last member of a squad while the other members of that squad are awaiting respawn.

This is why it can happen after one kill or actually killing all members of a squad in quick succession.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard