Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341
Damn, I`ll have to try again then. I do have some troubles with certain awards not being accounted for (laser designations for the medal for example) so that might play into that.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

gurdeep wrote:

yeah im 100% sure
Really? I've killed lots right beside it and not gotten the bonus for it.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y

-Whiteroom- wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

yeah im 100% sure
lol console fag?
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
maybe they have to be in range to arm it but not actually arming it, idk. was like a week ago when i got it
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

gurdeep wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

yeah im 100% sure
lol console fag?
inorite!

I should totally sell it and then buy it again a couple weeks later!
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
>sell it
>get a refund then buy it for $15 cheaper

pick 1
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
really don't need $15 that badly.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
that's not why i did it. i hated the game at first, then my friend that got me into bf2 got it for christmas and made me buy it again

but ya, st0r3yz
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6287|Pacific NW, USA
u were not on lastnight, fag.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
i passed out at like 12
Sisco
+493|6341
I got it earlier today. I did blow up guys arming though, so I can´t vouch for whether it works when they are close by. Major pain in the ass ribbon, took me 3 different servers and a near-aneurism to get it.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
place c4 near mcom

go camp with clear visibility

boom

cant be that hard to get surly?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Sisco
+493|6341

m3thod wrote:

place c4 near mcom

go camp with clear visibility

boom

cant be that hard to get surly?
Oh but it was. Many MCOMs are hard to have an eye on without exposing yourself, and the teams have to be in a good balance. If your team is too good, rarely anyone arms, if they are too bad, you get fucked over so fast, there isn´t a chance to even get to the MCOMs to plant C4.
And then there still is the rather high amount of grenade spam, which blows up your C4.
BVC
+325|6693
Suppression and Mcom defender are the two I don't have.

Claymores should help you get your mcom defender ribbon, or just sit back and mortar the thing for the whole round.

As for suppression, I guess just find a 1000+ ticket server and squad/inf it up from the start.  I guess a suppression perk would help too.

I don't particularly care about collecting the set, theres no bonus for it apart from a pretty coloured blob on your stat page.  When you need three or four to get a medal (and 10k points) however, thats a different story.

Last edited by Pubic (2012-01-09 18:44:11)

gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
suppression is pretty easy. you can get it in armor as easily as you can inf. i dont have transport warfare or stationary emplacement
Sisco
+493|6341
Transport and stationary are both rather easy to get on Bazaar CQlarge. Tehran Rush is also good for the emplacement.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

gurdeep wrote:

suppression is pretty easy. you can get it in armor as easily as you can inf. i dont have transport warfare or stationary emplacement
I find I only get suppression on metro. Kind of a shit ribbon since you have to be missing to get it. They musta upped the number to recieve from the demo cause I was getting multiple ones a round then.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5061
I was playing on a Squad Deathmatch server yesterday and it was only me and 3 other people. Two people per squad. I killed the two guys on the other squad lots of times but never got the squad wipe ribbon. Anyone know why this didn't work. Or even if you are playing just you against one other person on squad death match shouldn't you still get the Ribbon.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
keep getting 5 nemesis streak, but no kill

why
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
BVC
+325|6693
mcom defender is the only one I don't have, should really get it sometime.  I guess it wouldn't be too difficult, go support/explosives perk, C4 around the mcom, when its armed detonate and take the rest out with whatever weapon you have out.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
you need to kill them before they arm. it's easy, go on dava rush, and on the first point just sit in the portacabin with a silenced something and kill them as they arm.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
That's the one I'm missing, too.

Rush is fun but at the moment I'm in a "statsarelife" phase, so I don't wanna ruin that. Plus my friends hate Rush.

Last edited by FFLink (2012-04-14 00:31:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard