lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6566|Toronto-Canada
I have a hint that one of my friends is making fake facebook accounts and i would like to know how i could trace their ip and match them......

please help me....
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6642|UK
not possible unless you work for facebook
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5724|Roma

lxcpikiman wrote:

I have a hint that one of my friends is making fake facebook accounts and i would like to know how i could trace their ip and match them......

please help me....
why do you care?
why is your friend making fake facebook accounts?
why am i asking all this stuff?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6566|Toronto-Canada

m3thod wrote:

not possible unless you work for facebook
bummer 

i want to find out because one of those fake accounts is telling us that my "friend" is in the hospital with serious head injuries suffered in a fight - which i dont believe it.
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK
create a fake account yourself as a hot girl.  be sure to use pics of a hot girl.

add as friend.
m3thod
+2,197|6642|UK
i am assuming your friend is a bloke.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Well if he sends a message to you:

Look in the back of your pc for the ethernet cable, put your hand on it and trace it to where it comes in the house.  It should be there the other side, go outside into the garden, find the wire again and put your hand on it, kepp it on it till it goes up in the air, now get on your bike and follow it till it goes into a green box by the road.  Open the box and it will look like a multi coloured spagetti party, your wire will blend into another wire.  My bet is if you the ntrace this wire it will lead you straight to his front door.

Well its worth a shout, no harm in trying
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

1927 wrote:

Look in the back of your pc for the ethernet cable, put your hand on it and trace it to where it comes in the house.  It should be there the other side, go outside into the garden, find the wire again and put your hand on it, kepp it on it till it goes up in the air, now get on your bike and follow it till it goes into a green box by the road.  Open the box and it will look like a multi coloured spagetti party, your wire will blend into another wire.  My bet is if you the ntrace this wire it will lead you straight to his front door.

Hahahahahaha classic 27
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Well I am head of 'IT Support' in our establishment here in South Wales
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

1927 wrote:

This actually made me laugh.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

killer21 wrote:

1927 wrote:

This actually made me laugh.
me too
eleven bravo
+1,399|5230|foggy bottom
maybe a gwals
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
someones probably stalking his step-daughter.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard