one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

prison -------------------> that way
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Toilet Sex wrote:

prison -------------------> that way
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
https://i.123g.us/c/eaug_kissandmakeup/card/104005.gif
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Anybody here that doesn't see the irony in insulting others here for BEING here...LOL

Would irony be the right word? What word am I looking for?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

tuckergustav wrote:

Anybody here that doesn't see the irony in insulting others here for BEING here...LOL

Would irony be the right word? What word am I looking for?
Irony works
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Jay wrote:

You did it first you asshat. Seriously, if your life is as awesome as you make it out to be, why do you keep coming back here? I use it to kill time at work. You do it to inflate your ego in contrast to video game addicts. How fucking sad are you?
inflate my ego? lmao do you read the shit you write in d&st? your exegesis on hegel? your long political rants? dude i still read some of your posts when i was banned and your ego inflates and shines gloriously when nobody is around to keep your pseudo-waffle in check. you love it. why would you prance around each week with a different quote.com-sourced 'quote of the day' if you didn't like to advertise yourself as some intellectual powerhouse? you talk to me about inflating egos when you've made a living out of self-satisfying posts in d&st. i came back to reply in a thread about reforming college because it was degenerating into the typical 'science geeks clap each other on the back and denigrate all other subjects' bullshit. boring. i'm pretty much the only person here willing to doggedly chase that bone for 10 pages. does it inflate my ego? nope. it's entertaining for me to keep you self-congratulatory guys in check. i have nothing to prove on here - apparently unlike you, the regular fixture who cannot but help proselytizing on every issue and matter with divine decree. i'll defend my subject against a bunch of people that possess the pathetic deluded sense of pride that attends pig-ignorance, sure, but is it ego boosting? no. my everyday irl activities keep my ego at a comfortable level, tyvm.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
And don't forget. What we choose to study and do for work does not define us...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
why cant we all just get along
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I read none of that. Done dealing with you. Keep making comments, I no longer care.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
lol
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

hehe
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440
jay if you really wanted to do things your way you should report my posts too, right? "added to ignore feature". yeah yeah see you in a week when you can no longer resist putting down the cheetos to pound furiously away in response.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

Jay wrote:

I read none of that. Done dealing with you. Keep making comments, I no longer care.
What I read: "la la la la la la I can't heaaaarrrrr you!"

Grow up, man.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pochsy wrote:

Jay wrote:

What I read: "la la la la la la I can't heaaaarrrrr you!"

Grow up, man.
I literally can't hear him. He got put in my greasemonkey ignore script. You've now been added as well.

Why do you assume I want to spend my days arguing with a pack of kindergartners? For whatever the reason, you all feel safe and secure in a crowd of like-minded individuals (spot the oxymoron). That's fine. Now I don't have to read snipes and jabs and preening. I'll be a happier person and that's all that matters in life. Ta!
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
so you cant help being angered by what people say on the internet
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

so you cant help being angered by what people say on the internet
Well, when it's 5 v 1 for days on end it gets a bit wearing.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Every time you post you end up in an argument. The only time you post is to argue. You have pretty much become lowing.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Or you could simply skip over their posts.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
now he doesnt have to with ignore
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Or you could simply skip over their posts.
Ignore is more efficient.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Every time you post you end up in an argument. The only time you post is to argue. You have pretty much become lowing.
No, I was turned into lowing. Everyone feels safer in a crowd and there was always a crowd of ten people yelling at him every time he posted. I completely understand why he asked for a permaban. Even when he was correct he was shouted down by people that were more worried about scoring points with whatever the cool kids attacking him thought, than the actual content of his posts. Mob rule in action.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom
wtf am i reading
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
bf2s soap opera

grab popcorn
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Bullshit in a horse's ass.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard