RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
i guess go sms uses orange not green?
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
My phone crash last night. 0_o It restarted on its own.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
my phone did that once. nothing was different
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
pushed out update that required a restart?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6662|Devon, England
Mine does it when it runs out of memory.

Maybe you had a leak.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6548|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Naturn wrote:

At least your did reboot, i woke up to my phone turned off this morning, and would not open again, had to remove the battery and put it back in to start it up...wierd thing o.O

Good thing i am on vacation, could have been late for work otherwise!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Lately I haven't been able to connect to the network when I use "CDMA/LTE", but "CDMA Only" works fine. I'm assuming that the 4G network is down? If that's the case, why can't my phone just switch to CDMA (since CDMA and LTE are both options) and have it connect to 3G instead of me having to switch it over manually just to get a connection at all?

Or is there something else going on with my phone?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
mine auto connects to 3g if there is no 4g
VicktorVauhn
+319|6363|Southern California
Mine as well.

Try rebooting, or rebooting in CDMA only mode, switching back to LTE then rebooting again... or some other combo of rebooting and fucking with network. I have had times where my phone wont get 4g or will have trouble with network till I mess with rebooting and network options.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Naturn wrote:

At least your did reboot, i woke up to my phone turned off this morning, and would not open again, had to remove the battery and put it back in to start it up...wierd thing o.O

I had this a bit with roms that had kernals that fucked with clock speed for battery life. No problems now (using fairly polished roms),  but when most of the Gingerbread/sense roms were still frequently coming out with new bug fixes I had this issue a lot. At least with the thunderbolt I found a few threads on google relating to minimum clock speeds of like 285 or whatever, where the stock was in the 300... it would cause freezes and could be fixed by increasing the minimum clock speed. Shitty explination, and maybe not your problem... but if it happens again/more look into minimum clock speeds used by both your and the stock kernal, and think about increasing them to see if it solves the issue.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2012-04-02 21:29:40)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

My galaxy nexus refused to send or recieve messages. Turns out it just forgot the SMSC number. First time that's ever happened to me in like 17 years of using cell phones.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6548|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Mine as well.

Try rebooting, or rebooting in CDMA only mode, switching back to LTE then rebooting again... or some other combo of rebooting and fucking with network. I have had times where my phone wont get 4g or will have trouble with network till I mess with rebooting and network options.

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Naturn wrote:

I had this a bit with roms that had kernals that fucked with clock speed for battery life. No problems now (using fairly polished roms),  but when most of the Gingerbread/sense roms were still frequently coming out with new bug fixes I had this issue a lot. At least with the thunderbolt I found a few threads on google relating to minimum clock speeds of like 285 or whatever, where the stock was in the 300... it would cause freezes and could be fixed by increasing the minimum clock speed. Shitty explination, and maybe not your problem... but if it happens again/more look into minimum clock speeds used by both your and the stock kernal, and think about increasing them to see if it solves the issue.
I use the stock rom...nothing special done to the phone, that's what make it weird for me...and thanks for the info man, i really appreciate!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

It looks like Android finally gets Instagram
http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/03/inst … -hands-on/
Xbone Stormsurgezz
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
Does anyone know if there is an ICS rom for Droid X2?
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6710|Toronto | Canada

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
Alright, i did a bunch of research last night and didnt come up with anything either. What is the next best thing? I tried getting CM7 but Bootloader gets stuck at the dual core screen. I may re SBF and try it again.

Whats the next best rom you guys can suggest? I just came from eclipse so im tired of it.

Never mind! Got it all done! I love it! Had to trouble shoot the GPS but other than that I LOVE IT. So fast.

Last edited by NeXuS (2012-04-04 18:10:59)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

Kmar wrote:

It looks like Android finally gets Instagram
http://www.engadget.com/2012/04/03/inst … -hands-on/
Oh crap
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

All the uproar from elitist iPhone users is hilarious.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

its not even a moderately interesting or good photo app, they can keep it.  plus wtf is with the square photos
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6572|132 and Bush

I went into Verizon today to look for a phone for my girlfriend. I had them check on my plan to see when i was due for an upgrade. The Verizon rep checked, pulled me off to the side, and said he was about to be my best friend. He told me to pick any phone in the store and it was mine for free. I really liked the Droid Razr Maxx (especially the battery life). I think it was the most expensive one they had in the store..lol. $374 was the upgrade price. Anyways, I really like the phone. Very fast compared to my Droid X. ICS is rolling out to it now.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK

Kmar wrote:

I went into Verizon today to look for a phone for my girlfriend. I had them check on my plan to see when i was due for an upgrade. The Verizon rep checked, pulled me off to the side, and said he was about to be my best friend. He told me to pick any phone in the store and it was mine for free. I really liked the Droid Razr Maxx (especially the battery life). I think it was the most expensive one they had in the store..lol. $374 was the upgrade price. Anyways, I really like the phone. Very fast compared to my Droid X. ICS is rolling out to it now.
It's got some huge battery I quite fancy it. Let us know how you get on.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

Kmar wrote:

ICS is rolling out to it now.
i forget, ICS on my tablet for awhile now, 2.3.6 on my phone. i forget they're the same OS, 4.0 is so much better . . .
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5480|America

wah1188 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

It's got some huge battery I quite fancy it. Let us know how you get on.
I wonder how long one could continuously listen to some form of internet radio. Definitely let us know how it works out.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

a very long time with that one.  ive done 5 hours of google music streaming including 7 other hours of heavy daily use and still had 50-60% battery left
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5480|America
Wow, I use Pandora for 4 hours and I'm usually at 15% by the end.

Droid X
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

google music is probably better optimized plus ive customized the shit out of my phone so it never goes below 50% in a day no matter what i do

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard