NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

kingusjordanus wrote:

ok, so does that mean i will get exper grappling hook and zipline just by using them, or will it simply give them to me since i have well over 500 for each?
I'm sure you'll get them when you deploy them, if you're over the requirements.
Alpha.350
+19|6568
What about that North America Service ribbon ?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

Alpha.350 wrote:

It's a back-end award, which means I don't have access to the exact requirements.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

ive done the requirements of most of the things, yet only a few ever showed up
Alpha.350
+19|6568

NM156 wrote:

Alpha.350 wrote:

It's a back-end award, which means I don't have access to the exact requirements.
Ok, but do you have a picture of it ? Or some little details about it ?

thnx
-={WTF=Ruffster}=-
+0|6822
I agree joker8, nice to see the medals starting to tot up, but some of the badges were elusive and fun to try and attain.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6715|SPARTA
         what does "removed accuracy" mean?           
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

Alpha.350 wrote:

Ok, but do you have a picture of it ? Or some little details about it ?
https://images.bf2player.com/awards/perspective/3271401.png

I don't have any details about it. I haven't even unzipped the newly patched files. Been busy with the forums, and other stuff.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

SineNomine wrote:

what does "removed accuracy" mean?           
red text? ughhhhh.

The 'Accuracy with aviator' requirement for the "Air Combat Medal" was removed. It was set to '0.25' or better. It was supposed to be the shots fired/shot hit(accuracy). But they never implemented the vehicle accuracy stats.
GUN|BF2.Craven
+1|6541|Hamburg, Germany
Armor Combat
Lowered time from 900000 (250h) to 360000 (100h)
Lowered kills from 10000 to 5000
Removed Accuracy
CONFIRMED
just finished a tank round, 44 kills with tank - already have 12k tank kills, 190hrs - got no medal, so i can't confirm this one
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6715|SPARTA

GUN|BF2.Craven wrote:

Armor Combat
Lowered time from 900000 (250h) to 360000 (100h)
Lowered kills from 10000 to 5000
Removed Accuracy
CONFIRMED
just finished a tank round, 44 kills with tank - already have 12k tank kills, 190hrs - got no medal, so i can't confirm this one
          same here           
GUN|BF2.Craven
+1|6541|Hamburg, Germany
IN ADDITION:
The Vet/Expert Tactical badges have been fixed:
Vet requires 100 deployments (global)
with 150+ deployments i got the vet badge, so this one should be okay

i still wonder though why anyone would add the following requirement to the sharpshooter medal:

Sharpshooter Infantry
Added time 1440000 (400h)
Removed In round time 2040 (they snuck that in there with 1.2x)
CONFIRMED
since you obviously need 700hrs of gameplay to get all - required! - expert badges

Last edited by GUN|BF2.Craven (2006-05-23 19:43:34)

morphman001
+9|6553|Melbourne

joker8baller wrote:

YAY. My hard work for these badges/medals/ribbons are worth nothing!
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....all the time and hard work down the drain....shouldve just bought the game today and started playing hard,i mean could u imagine how easy it would be to get all these badges etc now???
There should be some kind of bonus to those who earnt badges etc before 1.3,i mean i just jumped in a gulf of omen map ,on the essex and stright away got me knife expert badge...FFS,i was actually trying pretty hard for that one lately...u know with actual knife kills...jeeeesus!!
Then 2 mins later vet air defefence.!
Looks like EA is trying to make everyone who owns BF2 earn all badges quickly now and then have to go buy AF/2142 to earn more...maybe thats the plan??
snoogy_beef
Jim Beam is my water...
+8|6621|Gold Coast, Australia

Cougar wrote:

4. They show they care NOTHING for their fan base by blowing off a petition with 10,000 signatures on it.
!
Mate, who cares? it makes it more interesting. You can still spawn on the SL, just after you died once.. after that you can do it all u want....just make sure he's in safe place from danger or something. You could always commit suicide for all we care... im sick of people complainin about it.

Also, Considering theres 1,000,000+ registered BF2 players, why would they listen to 10,000? thats only 1% of all users.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6830|A Small Isle in the Tropics

*removes brand new game CD, inserts BF2 CD back into drive*

earlier on, in IRC..

[11:21]     <tthf>    cant be fucked with bf2 now
[11:21]     <tthf>    as in the medals
[11:22]     <tthf>    worked so hard for it now, every noob and his mother can get it
[11:23]     <mikeshw>    hahahahah
[11:23]     <mikeshw>    wait
[11:24]     <mikeshw>    did you just insult me?
[11:24]     <mikeshw>   

Last edited by mikeshw (2006-05-23 20:29:42)

slidero
The first general rank can be kind of confirmed by me, because I'm a Brigadier General with less than 1250 hours.
coreinflames
+12|6637
That means i still gotta play 60 hours, if brigadear general is 1080 hours,  this gonna be the hardest 80 hours ever i think, or the easiest considering i coulda had to wait another year for it..

COOOOOOOOL    >

can't wait for this to finish d/l
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6715|SPARTA
          what about the armor badge? time changed, too? and did somebody get his armor combat medal since 1.3?            
pwned7
+53|6571
i know all this stuff has changed... when is it going to change on bf2s??? as in when u hover over WCR it tells u what u need to get it. by the way. there did u get all this info on the awards from???
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

pwned7 wrote:

i know all this stuff has changed... when is it going to change on bf2s??? as in when u hover over WCR it tells u what u need to get it. by the way. there did u get all this info on the awards from???
You (along with everyone else) needs to pay attention. This has been asked twice in this thread alone.

For the last time: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=25576
pwned7
+53|6571

NM156 wrote:

pwned7 wrote:

You (along with everyone else) needs to pay attention. This has been asked twice in this thread alone.

cbf reading through all the threads... lol

Last edited by pwned7 (2006-05-23 22:19:34)

NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas

pwned7 wrote:

NM156 wrote:

pwned7 wrote:

eat a phat one mate... cbf reading through all the threads... lol
Too late, I already saw it before you edited it. You're the second person to royally piss me off in the last ten minutes. You can eat what ever you want for the next three days.

EDIT: and for those that think they're smart, we can see every edited post you make. If you edit it ten times, we see every revision. So be careful what you say.
ok
+0|6541
patch should be good
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6665|A sunburnt country
LOL, pwned7 got pwned.  I wonder if he comes back as pwned8 ?????
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6839|North Texas
see the post above yours.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard