mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Even a fucking controlled 3-round burst doesn't hit shit. Thing kicks up a good 30 degrees from that short burst. So stupid.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6382
https://i.imgur.com/OiYlX.gif
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

mtb0minime wrote:

Even a fucking controlled 3-round burst doesn't hit shit. Thing kicks up a good 30 degrees from that short burst. So stupid.
yeh doing another gold star with it atm. it's ok on metro because of the ranges, but take it to anywhere outside and its horrific. and even on metro most carbines are better so tl;dr l o l
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6381|New York
Yeah, looking forward to getting the first service star in 51 kills, then I can forget about it and move on to the G3A3.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

No idea whats been done to the L85. One round it was awesome, next round, switched teams and it was absolute shit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

M.O.A.B wrote:

No idea whats been done to the L85. One round it was awesome, next round, switched teams and it was absolute shit.
sounds like BF2
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Flying seems easier now though, except I still end up with the absolute worst pilots/gunners. Followed a Havoc from about 50 ft with my gunner shooting it for a good 30 seconds, only succeeded in setting it on fire before it crashed, and then I only got a kill because I fired a few rockets at it. Was instantly blown up by a jet for my trouble. Actually got shot down before the Havoc.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada
lol got a heavy breathing, fat sounding fuck in my squad right now. dude constantly calling everybody noobies like it is exhausting to do so.
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

mtb0minime wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

anybody else seeing a star X 1 above flags now?
That means another squad leader has marked that objective.
that is actually useful
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6598|Greenwood, IN

jsnipy wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

anybody else seeing a star X 1 above flags now?
That means another squad leader has marked that objective.
that is actually useful
That's assuming the other squad is following the attack order.  I find that most don't.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Now the L85 was working again. Seriously, its a rape machine now. Can easily mow down three people with it, while tkaing fire, and survive 0o
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5540|paris

M.O.A.B wrote:

Now the L85 was working again. Seriously, its a rape machine now. Can easily mow down three people with it, while tkaing fire, and survive 0o
it was pre patch as well
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
not really, same damage as other ars, big kick, painfully slow rof
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
and would it have taken too much effort to add the susat dice
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

oh hey, while i'm thinking of it. has anyone tried throwing down an ammo pack around a ton people that need ammo and having it not disappear anymore? or did they fuck that up too.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6374|the land of bourbon

mtb0minime wrote:

oh hey, while i'm thinking of it. has anyone tried throwing down an ammo pack around a ton people that need ammo and having it not disappear anymore? or did they fuck that up too.
they had to have put a limit on ammo resupply on purpose... snipers would never ever move if they could sit next to an ammo pack the whole round.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

steelie34 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

they had to have put a limit on ammo resupply on purpose... snipers would never ever move if they could sit next to an ammo pack the whole round.
it's true, and i agree. but the medic packs and ammo packs should behave the same, and since dice decided to make ammo like health packs... can't wait to get even more resupply medals
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5540|paris

FatherTed wrote:

not really, same damage as other ars, big kick, painfully slow rof
yes really. but i miss the susat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Check out the upgraded suppression

https://i.imgur.com/JFAtB.gif
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6535|Sammamish, WA

mtb0minime wrote:

Check out the upgraded suppression

True...whatever happened to that being a main property of LMGs and sniper rifles? Seems like you spit at someone and they're suddenly suppressed now. I mean if bullets are flying around you then yes you should be suppressed but wow it really doesn't take much at all now. At least it gives frag rounds some value.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

So how's the patch guys...?

Good...?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6167|Sydney | ♥

Snipers rape up close now.

wtf.

Helis are more balanced, i like this.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

tazz. wrote:

Snipers rape up close now.

wtf.

Helis are more balanced, i like this.
Shooting helis with tanks and rpg's is the most fun now.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6792|Long Beach, CA

Amdi Peter wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

it was pre patch as well
sure was it was becoming my favorite
Ptfo
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6651|BC, Canada

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

it was pre patch as well
sure was it was becoming my favorite
never liked it pre patch, will try now. Also team deathmatch is much better now, takes more real skill, not just clays and shotties.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard