mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

TopHat01 wrote:

I'm sure there will be something else broken by this update (in true DICE fashion), I just hope it isn't anything major.
I'm almost looking forward to this just so the entertainment on the Battlelog forums continues.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

All of it sounds good to me.

mtb0minime wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

I'm sure there will be something else broken by this update (in true DICE fashion), I just hope it isn't anything major.
I'm almost looking forward to this just so the entertainment on the Battlelog forums continues.
haha, quite.

Last edited by tazz. (2012-03-24 20:53:32)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

also... still no voip..

wts m8s
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria

M.O.A.B wrote:

I can barely hear my own voice requests. It only works at close range with that. People further away have no idea unless they check minimap, and they don't really do that a lot of the time for enemies, let alone friendlies.
Hmm.
How was this handled in BF2?
Who heard your commo-rose calls there?
Squad? Team? Commander?

I'd really like to have at least squad radio for commo-rose commands in BF3, and locally audible voice for everyone else (both friendly and enemy).
That way, you can always hear the (maximum of) three people that you should stay together with.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

AussieReaper wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

/joke
There's an ass ton of people on the Battlelog forums who don't think it's a joke.
Who cares what console fags think?
EA...
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

globefish23 wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I can barely hear my own voice requests. It only works at close range with that. People further away have no idea unless they check minimap, and they don't really do that a lot of the time for enemies, let alone friendlies.
Hmm.
How was this handled in BF2?
Who heard your commo-rose calls there?
Squad? Team? Commander?

I'd really like to have at least squad radio for commo-rose commands in BF3, and locally audible voice for everyone else (both friendly and enemy).
That way, you can always hear the (maximum of) three people that you should stay together with.
only when you were ~10meters away the solider would actually say it to some one personally , otherwise everything was transmitted over radio with a vewry clear language and voice it you ask me , and when some one was in a chopper / plane you could hear it on the radio <3

but above all there was a log of text messages of what everybody is saying (blue:team, green:squad , commander:yellow) ENEMY TROOPS SPOTTED ENEMY TROOPS SPOTTED ENEMY TROOPS SPOTTED ENEMY TROOPS SPOTTED ENEMY TROOPS SPOTTED
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
Reduced recoil and increased damage for the SKS? That's priceless.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Camm wrote:

developed first and foremost for PC!

yet we'll give the PS3 everything first.

cunts.
Watch ya lip sunny Jim or I will hurl my pad at you, it'll reach, its whatyoucall it innit?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Reduced recoil and increased damage for the SKS? That's priceless.
Lol sks rape machine now.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5655|SQUID
MAV on PS3 is fucked now, can't even fly it.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
i already fuck people up with the G3A3 with RDS+forgrip+heavy barrel. Improved accuracy and damage oooooooooohhhhhhhh yeah
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.

Camm wrote:

developed first and foremost for PC!

yet we'll give the PS3 everything first.

cunts.
Sony paid EA tons of extra money. Fair enough I suppose. It's only a week anyway.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Huh, the AS VAL in my weaon stats now lists the new extended mag as being unlocked at the end of the list
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
A-91 and M26 finally get Tog Dags.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

mtb0minime wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

same shit, different game
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

So how about that fancy Match button on Battlelog. Silly DICE, trying to get into the competitive scene.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
Game was updated today.  150mb patch?  WTF?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Maybe they're finally updating what they can as soon as it's available. One of their big selling points for Origin, being able to release a lot of updates ASAP.
jord
so they increased the base accuracy of static AA and gave it air radar too. I mean the fact that you can't fucking kill these cretins isn't enough, you make them be able to kill others easier too. Great, this retards gonna have a great time now: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 704231/pc/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

jord wrote:

so they increased the base accuracy of static AA and gave it air radar too. I mean the fact that you can't fucking kill these cretins isn't enough, you make them be able to kill others easier too. Great, this retards gonna have a great time now: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 704231/pc/
Maybe he's handicapped and disabled and got into a terrible accident and using the stationary AA is one of the few things he can do out of undying love for video games and the Battlefield series.

~♥~
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

holy shit how to do get almost 1000 kills with C-RAM ... ah spm 131, highest weapon 156 Kills ... wow 500+ hours sitting still
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

jord wrote:

This is why the diehard BF2 community who moved on to BF3 become so frustrated in-game. Pure, unadulterated retardedness at every turn.

"PTFO?"

"Oh hai. I protect carrier for team in case bombed by jet."
jord

mtb0minime wrote:

jord wrote:

Maybe he's handicapped and disabled and got into a terrible accident and using the stationary AA is one of the few things he can do out of undying love for video games and the Battlefield series.

~♥~
If I ever run into him im getting on his team, laying c4 down and switching to detonate. as many times as needed.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
not being able to destroy these with anything but TVmissiles (anything elese?) and not being able to damage them when not being in use and that it takes TWO TV missiles is the most retarded thing ever ....

DICE wrote:

I was raging over those damn fighter planes that kept dropping bombs on my head!

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-03-28 06:45:16)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard