SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6565|Mountains of NC

and to think

the hope of mankind rest in your hands ...................... and most are using them to jerk off
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

UnkleRukus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

How often is sex supposed to happen for the average person?

I feel like it's still going to be a once every few years thing for me even once it happens the first time unless I can get something consistent from the girl that does it the first time for whatever duration of time
Yeah, A lot of girls want the same thing as guys do. There is no shortage of pussy in college. How you go about getting it determines how much of a challenge it will be.
I'm not really in college anymore and even if I was, it would be community college again for several years and not a real university.  I don't really have enough drive to keep going through all of it
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
When you realise that girls love sex just as much as guys (some girls I've known like it more than guys, my ex included) you will also realise all this worrying is a waste of time.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma
So I have to fly out of Bristol for 3 days next week, really early. If I drive it will take me 1hr 20mins, and involve getting up at least 3am for two days. I know a couple of acquaintances that live there, one of which is my ex..
We're on good terms but don't see each other that much.
What do?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

When you realise that girls love sex just as much as guys (some girls I've known like it more than guys, my ex included) you will also realise all this worrying is a waste of time.
While they may in fact enjoy it as much as we do, they're not biologically programmed to want it all the time or from just anybody or they at least put up a very good act about not wanting it that bad, especially what with all the games they make you play to have sex with a girl who isn't naturally loose or just fucked up in the head, the latter of which seems to be the most likely for me to have sex with

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-03-09 09:15:02)

TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5978|Toronto

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

While they may in fact enjoy it as much as we do, they're not biologically programmed to want it all the time or from just anybody or they at least put up a very good act about not wanting it that bad, especially what with all the games they make you play to have sex with a girl who isn't naturally loose or just fucked up in the head, the latter of which seems to be the most likely for me to have sex with
Disagree. I'm with a girl who loves having sex, and isn't afraid to let me know it either. She's even more stable than I am, too.
I like pie.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

You have no idea what you're talking about.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

Jay wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Exactly.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Exactly.
Girls enjoy sex, you are just too shy to get it.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Exactly.
I'm just saying how it looks to me, cuz there is not really any proof that I've seen that they want it as much, I would think this should be an obvious thing even if I haven't had sex before but it just eludes me.  Maybe if somebody explained it or something

eusgen wrote:

I know I'll get it some way or another but I'm just starting to think with the way things are already that it's not really going to be a big or even regular part of my life unless I somehow figure out how to play the game all the way to naturally turning a girl on and progressing things myself and then I'll have done things right at least once and I should be able to do it again.  As things are, I find it's just easier to ask but that doesn't really turn a girl on or anything so there's no guarantees and it's really only going to be good for losing my virginity

I clearly have a very distorted, fucked up view on many things, especially girls.  I'm just not sure how that's gonna change and I'm really tired of caring, it's supposed to be something you look forward to, not something that just confuses and worries you and fucks with your head and leaves you nowhere and feeling emasculated that you don't know what you're supposed to do as a man to get it(which is the worst part for me by far)

Maybe the dumbass teenage hormones are finally fading or I'm just all cared out tonight.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-03-09 23:09:09)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

Or you just think about sex too much while you should be worrying about EVERYTHING else. Seriously with that attitude you'll never win anyone over. Sex should NOT be the first thing to worry about for someone that hasn't even kissed a girl. Stop thinking about it so fucking much and live a normal life. If you aren't a stupid moron you'll get what your penis wants eventually.

I've sworn never to fucking post in this thread a million times but it's such obvious stuff you people don't get. Makes me rage.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2012-03-10 00:18:18)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

went to paintball with a group of friends and shot up one girl so much she got angry.......oops

meh, won two of the round basically by myself with rental equipment
Spoiler (highlight to read):
love killing people with their own equipment
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

Winston_Churchill wrote:

went to paintball with a group of friends and shot up one girl so much she got angry.......oops

meh, won two of the round basically by myself with rental equipment
Spoiler (highlight to read):
love killing people with their own equipment
especially kids with really expensive uber equipment. if you have your own shit and get shot out by rentals you fucking suck dick at paintball.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
robcr9
+111|5978

DUnlimited wrote:

Or you just think about sex too much while you should be worrying about EVERYTHING else. Seriously with that attitude you'll never win anyone over. Sex should NOT be the first thing to worry about for someone that hasn't even kissed a girl. Stop thinking about it so fucking much and live a normal life. If you aren't a stupid moron you'll get what your penis wants eventually.

I've sworn never to fucking post in this thread a million times but it's such obvious stuff you people don't get. Makes me rage.
lol k
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Jay wrote:

Exactly.
I'm just saying how it looks to me, cuz there is not really any proof that I've seen that they want it as much, I would think this should be an obvious thing even if I haven't had sex before but it just eludes me.  Maybe if somebody explained it or something

eusgen wrote:

I know I'll get it some way or another but I'm just starting to think with the way things are already that it's not really going to be a big or even regular part of my life unless I somehow figure out how to play the game all the way to naturally turning a girl on and progressing things myself and then I'll have done things right at least once and I should be able to do it again.  As things are, I find it's just easier to ask but that doesn't really turn a girl on or anything so there's no guarantees and it's really only going to be good for losing my virginity

I clearly have a very distorted, fucked up view on many things, especially girls.  I'm just not sure how that's gonna change and I'm really tired of caring, it's supposed to be something you look forward to, not something that just confuses and worries you and fucks with your head and leaves you nowhere and feeling emasculated that you don't know what you're supposed to do as a man to get it(which is the worst part for me by far)

Maybe the dumbass teenage hormones are finally fading or I'm just all cared out tonight.
Girls like guys with a healthy self image. You clearly need work in this area, so I suggest rather than focus on girls you focus on yourself. The rest will follow.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4652|North Carolina

DUnlimited wrote:

You have to have girls in your life before you can give advice.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney
DUnlimited is right though.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

robcr9 wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

lol k
if you don't see wisdom in this post, you need to step back and do an honest evaluation of your life.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

It's funny how some of the people who are agreeing with DU's advice are the same people that make fun of shifty and war man for being virgins.

You don't see your actions reinforcing the perception that sex is more

oh fuck it never mind.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6790|Jupiter

Macbeth wrote:

oh fuck her never mind.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

Macbeth wrote:

It's funny how some of the people who are agreeing with DU's advice are the same people that make fun of shifty and war man for being virgins.

You don't see your actions reinforcing the perception that sex is more

oh fuck it never mind.
it's not mutually exclusive like you are inferring. and, there is a way to delete a post rather than leaving it out there with the accusation that shitfy and warman's virginity are the reason they get made fun of.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
No burnzz, its black and white, on or the other. virgin or pussy crazed.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

-Whiteroom- wrote:

No burnzz, its black and white, on or the other. virgin or pussy crazed.
Yeah, and nothing can be put into context, the same comments are blanket statements for everything. Let's oversimply to appear smart!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6736|Toronto | Canada

guys a really hot girl took my phone and put her number in it at the club last night... too scared, what do i do!?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6734|Oxferd Ohire
stalk her
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard