Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

aerodynamic wrote:

needs moar vehicles.
don't know how you could like the m249, i could never get used to the deviation.

my k/d is shit.
the service star/unlock thing has ruined it completely.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 181899225/
Good spm and decent kill to death ratio

7/10
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

no link to stats 0/10
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
no link to stats 0/10
13/f/taiwan
+940|5668

13urnzz wrote:

no link to stats 0/10
3rd icon below the user title.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

no link in 3rd icon below the user title

0/10
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6311|Atlanta, Georgia

13urnzz wrote:

0/10
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
dangerclose0341

Got my W/L and my K/D up a lot since last month. Was at 1.9 at one point then stopped playing with friends for a while and it's down where it's at now.

E* Those ~700 M16A3 kills were actually with the M16A4.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-03-06 01:02:30)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6311|Atlanta, Georgia

-Sh1fty- wrote:

dangerclose0341

Got my W/L and my K/D up a lot since last month. Was at 1.9 at one point then stopped playing with friends for a while and it's down where it's at now.

You can't skip people like that and talk about yourself.

This isn't the "rate your own stats" thread.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
Looks to me you spend more of your time trying to drop medkits, then actually helping the team win.

Kd is meh as well as your w/l .

@shifty
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

NeXuS wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

dangerclose0341

There were no other links to stats so I don't see how I could rate somebody that doesn't provide any information.

Rukus, lemme see your stats. Reviving is a huge benefit to the team.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6575|Greenwood, IN

NeXuS wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

0/10
8/10

You seem to play every class.  I like to see more C4 kills and better accuracy.  I also see you like aircraft.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Goood KD, good SPM. I hope you're not a metro nub. Play more vehicles. All that time and hardly any of it spent in the air.

8/10
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6118|'straya
Good spread of kits/weapons/vehicles. Good W/L, good accuracy, decent K/D, ok SPM

7/10 (mainly because there have been too many 8/10 already)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 348197042/
13rin
+977|6449

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Good spread of kits/weapons/vehicles. Good W/L, good accuracy, decent K/D, ok SPM

Good KDR.  Good WL.  Kits spread out.  Like to use vehicles... Love the fact that you killed someone with the bobcat. 

8/10.

Stop by the HBD good day to die server one of these days.  Jsnipy pops in from time time.

13rinson

w/l is low as I switch to the losing team.  More fun for me for some reason.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

13rin wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Good KDR.  Good WL.  Kits spread out.  Like to use vehicles... Love the fact that you killed someone with the bobcat. 

8/10.

Stop by the HBD good day to die server one of these days.  Jsnipy pops in from time time.

13rinson

Decent kill to death ratio, kind of low spm try and get that up. Also a plus is the amount of knife kills you have.

7/10
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Jimbob23 wrote:

13rin wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

8/10.

13rinson

Decent kill to death ratio, kind of low spm try and get that up. Also a plus is the amount of knife kills you have.

7/10
-medicwhore
--AEK
+M98
+vehicles
+longest headshot

okay accuracy nice too see some effort with airvehicles not just tanks , tremedous KDR , but nothing special since you play medic WLR was good,overall good stats but still:... AEK

7/10

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/TurboV91/

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-03-09 06:07:56)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Ok K/D ratio, suprisingly low overall accuracy considering he plays sniper the most. That said, could be taking more challenging shots. Impressive amount of  Pistol kills + accuracy. Good effort on using all kits. Chopper kills are sound for time played. Solid player. 7/10

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Collateralis/

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2012-03-09 06:24:24)

UnkleRukus
That Guy

-Sh1fty- wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

dangerclose0341

There were no other links to stats so I don't see how I could rate somebody that doesn't provide any information.

Rukus, lemme see your stats. Reviving is a huge benefit to the team.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 5206/xbox/

I'm not hatin, just saying. Work on your K/D and W/L.

A good player has a strong K/D, W/L and SPM. As well as doing his part for the team, capping flags, reviving, heals, repairs and resupplies.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Oh wow I've never seen somebody with a W/L above 2.0. Mine is like 1.84. GJ Rukus highest I had was 1.9 and I'm working on getting mine to 2. I keep joining games that have just ended and we lost though so that really ruins my ratio.

I have ~50 xbox live friends who I play BF3 with and I have the highest SPM of them all and third highest WL. Keep in mind I'm on the 360 and there are less flags, less players, less vehicles, etc. than on PC so there are less opportunities to score points.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
meth has a w/l of 5. something
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Oh wow I've never seen somebody with a W/L above 2.0. Mine is like 1.84. GJ Rukus highest I had was 1.9 and I'm working on getting mine to 2. I keep joining games that have just ended and we lost though so that really ruins my ratio.

I have ~50 xbox live friends who I play BF3 with and I have the highest SPM of them all and third highest WL. Keep in mind I'm on the 360 and there are less flags, less players, less vehicles, etc. than on PC so there are less opportunities to score points.
The opportunities are there, you just have to look harder. Add me on xbox, stick with me in a game and your w/l will rise.

Although i dont play much right now. Bored of the maps, bored of the fag rounds and mav boosters.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6628|BC, Canada
^ Pretty good all arounder, stat numbers are good, awards suggest a team player. I like seeing more flag attacker than defender ribbons. You fly a lot from the looks of it. Which can help or hinder, but win loss is enough to say help.

Pls put no stock in the over use of the DAO on my stats. It's my USAS house cleaner, and there are a lot of USAS users around.
Flawless
Rage
+7|4625|North Carolina

-Whiteroom- wrote:

^ Pretty good all arounder, stat numbers are good, awards suggest a team player. I like seeing more flag attacker than defender ribbons. You fly a lot from the looks of it. Which can help or hinder, but win loss is enough to say help.

Pls put no stock in the over use of the DAO on my stats. It's my USAS house cleaner, and there are a lot of USAS users around.
Good all around stats, you play 3 classes, so you just don't whore one. Good spm and decent kill to death ratio. Try and start using air vehicles more. Jets and choppers once you get use to them are the best vehicles in the game. (Also I hate people who whore the USAS every round so props on killing them).

7.9/10
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
"USAS= U Suck At Shooting"

just had to post it, just saw it commented on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywQuyuPN … ature=fvsr

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 192921853/

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-03-11 09:09:38)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
why no stats?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard